Liz Reaney #3 Liz and her paste, thinks she’s shrinking her waist, got a ring light, her moustache is a sight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both Liz and Julie are trashy fools. Scarlet for both of them. They should spend more time focused on their children instead of acting the mog online 🙄

Reactions: 5
Gowan Liz, knew it would only be a matter of time before she addressed it, doesn't miss a trick that one. Baton down the hatches lads it's not the last we have heard of this😃

Reactions: 3
Gowan Liz, knew it would only be a matter of time before she addressed it, doesn't miss a trick that one. Baton down the hatches lads it's not the last we have heard of this😃
Nope, hope Liz completely rips her apart. Gwan Elizabeth

Oh do keep us posted on what she says re Joolie!!! I unfollwed a long time ago from the car crash that is Liz 😆

Reactions: 5
Liz said she is going to have a zero tolerance for people making digs at her and she has been lucky to get away with it so far, give it up honey give it up and a pout down the phone was her lastest post on it. Oh were only getting started ladies, get the popcorn 👏🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Liz said she is going to have a zero tolerance for people making digs at her and she has been lucky to get away with it so far, give it up honey give it up and a pout down the phone was her lastest post on it. Oh were only getting started ladies, get the popcorn 👏🏻
Oh you'll have to give a commentary for all of us blocked :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t you imagine she’d be little less obvious about it 🤦‍♀️, everyone gets called out except her on that page.
liz upset over her fake laugh , christmas doesn’t suit her , she should stop drinking , was a disgrace last Christmas on insta , most of us running around getting gifts for our kids , she’s in the pub , then comes home giving out, she’s called out a lot of people herself , needs to stop drinking , and make Christmas magical for her children

Do ye all have selective memories or something, Liz Reaney "telling it like it is" don't make me laugh 😂 That's why she had to send messages about Ellie K into those anon pages was it, cos she's so up front 🙄 The woman is a liability. Julie is a dope as well but Liz is another level

Reactions: 12
Do ye all have selective memories or something, Liz Reaney "telling it like it is" don't make me laugh 😂 That's why she had to send messages about Ellie K into those anon pages was it, cos she's so up front 🙄 The woman is a liability. Julie is a dope as well but Liz is another level
I totally agree... she’s still a dangerous bleep

Reactions: 10
I do agree with you.

God I’m disappointed in everyone. Gwan liz! She is scum of the highest order and couldn't bate the flies off a donkeys tit! Liz is a creature who ruins lives. Who has ruined lives. Julie is a bleeping bleep too but fair play to her for addressing liz and her fake accent. Nothing about liz is redeeming. She’s a skank plain and simple, she is dangerous and an absolute state. Hiding behind fake pages, bullying, falling out with people at the drop of a hat. She doesn’t even try stay sober for her own kids once a week. Nothing will change my mind about lizard. Just cos 1 vile bleep says something about another one doesn’t mean we pick sides. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I totally agree... she’s still a dangerous bleep
Are they all gone mad on this page backing up lizard! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't follow Julie and didn't know who she was talking about but what's the point in Liz saying she's not gonna react when she's doing just that and looks steaming mad all the while.

And she's a liar too. She was following all those call out pages from the beginning and they followed her back too. I don't know if she has unfollowed lately and I can't be bothered checking but why act like you don't follow them. 😂

God I’m disappointed in everyone. Gwan liz! She is scum of the highest order and couldn't bate the flies off a donkeys tit! Liz is a creature who ruins lives. Who has ruined lives. Julie is a bleeping bleep too but fair play to her for addressing liz and her fake accent. Nothing about liz is redeeming. She’s a skank plain and simple, she is dangerous and an absolute state. Hiding behind fake pages, bullying, falling out with people at the drop of a hat. She doesn’t even try stay sober for her own kids once a week. Nothing will change my mind about lizard. Just cos 1 vile bleep says something about another one doesn’t mean we pick sides. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Well you do you. Others will think what they think.

Reactions: 2
I don't follow Julie and didn't know who she was talking about but what's the point in Liz saying she's not gonna react when she's doing just that and looks steaming mad all the while.

And she's a liar too. She was following all those call out pages from the beginning and they followed her back too. I don't know if she has unfollowed lately and I can't be bothered checking but why act like you don't follow them. 😂

Well you do you. Others will think what they think.
Yeah but the stuff said constantly about lizard is by everyone so just saying get Julie all of a sudden and being on Liz side is like 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Both are on par!! I wouldn’t piss in either of them!!

• Heart
Lol people have short memories 🤦‍♀️🤣 what has happened here is liz has read up and seen the amount of hate that Julie gets and is trying to curry favour from some of her critics and it seems to be working 🙄🤣 anywho..... I won’t be rushing to purchase my “team lizard” sweater just yet 🙃

Who knows... we may see liz over in the rave section before the day is out 😬 that’s when you know that you have to quit tattle 🤣🤣 Iv zero time for fickle minds 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I for one am not team Liz my Gowan Liz was because I was delighted she finally said something about the digs the other one was giving her, was hoping for a bit of drama. I probably need to get a life but there ya go, we all know what Liz is that won't change.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.