Liz Jones - You Magazine Columnist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
apparently she had two of the original dry clean only, purchased somewhere in the midst of time, that of course, were reeled out as a name dropping accessory though fortunately never really discussed apart from, woe is me, I need to take my underwear to the dry cleaners....

Then we started hearing about how they had got past their best and were now, threadbare, god knows I've tried to block all thoughts about why anyone would talk about that..I do not want to think about Ms Jones underwear, in whatever condition,,

Then apparently David ordered her a new pair as a present for something,she moaned, cos she thought they would be too big and that David was falsely trying to "fat shame" her, because he is the inadequate one in the relationship...

or something like that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm sure LJ would probably think I'm only saying this because I wear size 12 pants from M&S, but why would you want dry cleaning fluid residues in that area?!?!? Dry clean only knickers is just really, really silly.

Reactions: 11
I'm sure LJ would probably think I'm only saying this because I wear size 12 pants from M&S, but why would you want dry cleaning fluid residues in that area?!?!? Dry clean only knickers is just really, really silly.
They must be pretty old even if they were replaced. Myla hasn't sold dry clean only underwear in years - now it only sells dry clean nightwear

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And we’re back with the black Myla thong 🤢
I honestly wonder if she wants to make herself seem as unappealing (both in terms of hygeine and personality) as possible? who on earth would want to publish this rubbish about themselves

Reactions: 7
But blatantly hypocritical given how she herself constantly complains about everything being an imposition on her (including emails and letters, which she complains are such a chore for her to have to respond to!) And she sneers at people boycotting Nestle - a company whose use of palm oil has destroyed the habitats of untold masses of wildlife - but then proclaims she's such an animal lover and DON'T YOU DARE SWEAR IN FRONT OF HER COLLIES

Reactions: 8
My favourite comment: " Yet they assign this article to Liz Jones who, if her own diary column is to be believed is more self obsessed than any Gen Z person - she acts as if she is still writing for Jackie in the 70s" :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My favourite comment: " Yet they assign this article to Liz Jones who, if her own diary column is to be believed is more self obsessed than any Gen Z person - she acts as if she is still writing for Jackie in the 70s" :)
Is that where she started off? OMG! Jackie was the mag of choice for us girlies back then

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is that where she started off? OMG! Jackie was the mag of choice for us girlies back then
I don't think she did but she was a fan as a teenager, she wrote this little love letter to Jackie

Reactions: 2
Haha I see that cambridge man stood her up, if of course he actually existed in the first place. Had a problem getting to this weeks dreary though, the link took me to the column titled part 2 with a new picture, but it was a copy of part one, I though jeez we know you're a bit repetitive but that's going too far

Finally found it though, and the cliffhanger, after several paragraphs of moaning about men, her awful, yet fantastic life (she has a cottage, and animals you know, whilst cambridge man has a suburban garden(?)) you guessed it, she texted and ex, no idea which one, but I just hope she leaves poor David alone

Reactions: 5
Haha I see that cambridge man stood her up, if of course he actually existed in the first place. Had a problem getting to this weeks dreary though, the link took me to the column titled part 2 with a new picture, but it was a copy of part one, I though jeez we know you're a bit repetitive but that's going too far

Finally found it though, and the cliffhanger, after several paragraphs of moaning about men, her awful, yet fantastic life (she has a cottage, and animals you know, whilst cambridge man has a suburban garden(?)) you guessed it, she texted and ex, no idea which one, but I just hope she leaves poor David alone
Oh yes I went to look for it on the app (whyyyyyy?) but it was last week’s..

Eventually found this week's by googling Liz Jones You Magazine and going to archive. So he's told her he doesn't think it'll work, and like a bitter teenager, she has gone into a 'I never really liked him anyway' diatribe. How predictable.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.