Liz Jones - You Magazine Columnist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jizzy's problem is wherever she goes, she will be there. She is way too stupid and self absorbed to see that the problem with her interpersonal relationships is her. She casts herself as the heroine in her life and everyone else is evil, stupid and horrible. The woman is a fucknut!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She has made no effort at all this week. Just a bullet point list of the many failings of all the men in her life, essentially a rehash of everything she has said before. The phrase money for old rope springs to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god, same old same old. ‘I am funny and fabulous and can name drop for England, I am the most generous person on earth but it’s men as a whole that are at fault’. And the thong of doom gets a mention too 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She didn't mention the Smeg fridge or collies as reasons why men should be falling at her feet. Losing your touch, Liz?

Reactions: 5
She must bore herself, so repetitive. The reality is she is in her 60s. There comes a time when you must make peace with yourself and love the life you have. She probably wears full briefs from M & S, loves a fleece, letting her chin hair grow. But she can’t admit to it because that is not want the editors expect her to deliver, content wise. Nobody is buying anymore that she is a sexy, youthful catch. She just isn’t, there is nothing wrong with that, but her column needs either to evolve to a more rounded, this is what it is like for a woman in late middle age, single, with an interesting career, but who has made tons of mistakes along the way. Or it should be dropped completely. This type of column has had its day.

Reactions: 14
I couldn't even read the whole thing today, read the first paragraph, though oh here we go for another borefest, then my eyes and brain glazed over at the sight of the list...the only thing I remember before going straight to comments was something about scuffed mercedes wheels...what a load of absolute tosh, the dm seriously have to get rid of this, it doesn't even rile me up anymore, I just can't be bothered with it now, not even to poke fun

Only read a couple of the comments as well they can often be quite funny but I think even the readers were bored of commenting on the same old, same old, you get to a point when there's just nothing left to say

Reactions: 8
I couldn't even read the whole thing today, read the first paragraph, though oh here we go for another borefest, then my eyes and brain glazed over at the sight of the list...the only thing I remember before going straight to comments was something about scuffed mercedes wheels...what a load of absolute tosh, the dm seriously have to get rid of this, it doesn't even rile me up anymore, I just can't be bothered with it now, not even to poke fun
It’s so lazy. Every week a list of things she’s bought for people in an attempt to make herself look like the poor victim

Reactions: 5
I think the only genuine deafness she has, is the tone deaf attitude she shows all the time, no one is interested in the greed is good mantra now, so many people are reeling from the effects of the pandemic and her pointless, silly drivel doesn't provide an escape or entertainment, it's actually quite insulting

Reactions: 13
This type of column has had its day.
It really has; especially with Elizabeth Day, the slightly younger Jones clone, writing a more up-to-date version of Liz's drivel. Boring, boring, navel-gazing, narcissistic crap. Sack the both of them! (lol!)

Reactions: 10
I was never a Friends viewer but now people say it has some elements in it that have not aged well, and some parts would not get aired if it was made now. The same is true of these types of column.

Reactions: 7
She must know where all the bodies are buried in order to still get away with writing this crap.

Reactions: 9
I think leaving readers hanging on the brain tumour issue is not good.

Reactions: 3
‘pendulous breasts’ another one for the Liz Jones bingo card.

God, this article was awful. How can the editors let her publish this utterly tone deaf shite? Appalling.

Reactions: 15
‘pendulous breasts’ another one for the Liz Jones bingo card.

God, this article was awful. How can the editors let her publish this utterly tone deaf shite? Appalling.
I mean it is the daily mail, her tone fits in pretty well with the rest of the paper

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.