Liz Jones - You Magazine Columnist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband developed tinnitus and was told it could be caused by a tumour, a type that is invariably benign and had an MRI scan (I think). It wasn’t a tumour but in fact caused by an airbag going off, they think. A tumour would have been a better outcome as removing it would have cured the tinnitus which he’s now stuck with.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s had a CT scan, which is minutes long on the head. But it doesn’t sound as dramatic as a “brain scan” does it. The ENT team will be looking to see how the Eustachian tubes are functioning, and what’s going on in her ears.
well theres nothing going on between her ears apart from the usual old bunkum

Reactions: 8
Funny e
Liz is a poisonous witch.
I'm delighted Rihanna replied and called her out, and that the photo of Liz used in the article shows her as she is: an old crone.
Funny enough that article was her dressed up to look elderly, in the same way she dressed in padding for her latest story.

Reactions: 4
Liz is a poisonous witch.
I'm delighted Rihanna replied and called her out, and that the photo of Liz used in the article shows her as she is: an old crone.
yeh same, I am only surprised she even heard of it, I doubt Liz is at all known outside the UK

Reactions: 4
Unbelievably, the sour faced old witch has won an award for that utter drivel she churns out! 🤦🏻‍♀️

"Liz Jones, winning Columnist Of The Year in the Popular category for her 'irresistible and delightfully indiscreet' confessions in You magazine every Sunday that 'leave the reader desperate for the next instalment'."

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Unbelievably, the sour faced old witch has won an award for that utter drivel she churns out! 🤦🏻‍♀️

"Liz Jones, winning Columnist Of The Year in the Popular category for her 'irresistible and delightfully indiscreet' confessions in You magazine every Sunday that 'leave the reader desperate for the next instalment'."

They leave the reader desperate to go straight to the comments more like

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who on earth wears wellies to the hospital for an appointment, the woman is deranged, I can only think she must be like the city dwelling chap that brought his country house opposite the house I grew up in, he would arrive Friday evening, park his Audi in the car port, change into his tweeds and hunter wellies and get the old Land Rover defender out and would spend his weekends poncing about shooting stuff and just generally being an arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who on earth wears wellies to the hospital for an appointment, the woman is deranged, I can only think she must be like the city dwelling chap that brought his country house opposite the house I grew up in, he would arrive Friday evening, park his Audi in the car port, change into his tweeds and hunter wellies and get the old Land Rover defender out and would spend his weekends poncing about shooting stuff and just generally being an arse.
Oh and complaining about the sounds of church bells or cockerels waking him up no doubt :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn't she self-diagnose that?
I think the GP initially thought it could be that, but you wouldn't need a CT scan, think it's all just blood tests etc, but of course she just ran with it anyway, but who would know, she conflates and confuses everything, so I guess we'll have to wait for the big reveal..or not.

Yeah the wellies thing really bothered me too, "they smell of horses", nevermind that you're going into a clinical environment, where the staff have a hard job keeping up with infection control at the best of times. Fair enough if she had just fallen off said horse and was in A&E but to got to a scheduled appointment in dirty old clothes is actually very disrespectful and just shows what she thinks of the NHS, bet she wouldd't be going to Harley St Dr's looking like that.

Reactions: 17
Jo Good (aka Middle Aged Minx, who has her own very active Tattle threads that LJ followers might appreciate) has announced that she might have Liz Jones on her BBC Radio London Show tomorrow afternoon. The show is from 1:30pm to 5:00pm, I will post an update if we find out what time Liz might be on.

Jo's Tattle Wiki is worth a read, you can see an outline of her antics, with lots of screenshots from her YouTube vlogs, IG and quotes from her radio show.

Jo Goods Tattle Wiki here...

Latest Jo Good thread here:
https://tattle.life/threads/jo-good...of-roses-matildas-golden-shower.20804/page-27

HT to @Mustard

<End of thread hijack!>

Reactions: 1
Oh and complaining about the sounds of church bells or cockerels waking him up no doubt :)
No church bells thankfully, but he used to complain about the horse tit on the road outside his house and used to hate when livestock was put in the field next to his house, it's almost as if he expected the countryside to smell of nothing but roses and not :poop: 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No church bells thankfully, but he used to complain about the horse tit on the road outside his house and used to hate when livestock was put in the field next to his house, it's almost as if he expected the countryside to smell of nothing but roses and not :poop: 🤣
We get the same with Parisians who come down here to their second homes then moan about everything from the smell of cows and horses to not having mega-fast internet. Another one we heard about pitched up and the mairie to launch a complaint about a neighbour's pet peacock that used to roost in a tree over where he parked his posh car - he wanted someone to shoot it! The mayor listened to his endless list of complaints then sent him packing saying "This is the countryside and none of what you are moaning about is valid - get used to it or go back to Paris! Oh and as to the car, just park it somewhere else!" He also said that if anything untoward happenned to the old lady's pet peacock then he'd be getting a visit from the gendarmes :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have stopped reacting to the comments with a red or green arrow as that just adds to her readership.
I can't work out if she deliberately makes herself a parody hate read or she is genuinley as bad as she comes across

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.