Jo Good #4 My roof terrace - the BT Tower, a whiff of roses & Matilda's golden shower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a complete joke. Still wearing her mask. The idiot has hardly worn one. When she has, it's been at half mast. Maybe that's for her BBC bosses.
Wonder if we are going to get a high street haul. Heard her moaning about the changing rooms. Jo it's not Chelsea Girl in 1970. They won't fit a saloon door just for you.
I wish she would stop lying about not eating meat. It's in the vlogs she ate chicken. We don't care Jo, just don't pretend to eat. I wish someone could edit all the clips of eating fakery. It would be a masterclass in mime.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She might be alright to go by then. Fingers crossed, not for her particularly, for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you think she will ever get to the point where she thinks I have enough stuff yet? Where on earth does she store it all. Too much excess makes me feel queasy. Why on earth is she shopping on such a hot day, when tempers are going to be frazzled because of the heat and the ambiguity around masks.
Doesn't she still store them in the basement of her building? What a shame if the building had flooded last week with all the flash floods in West London ;)

She must spend half her life in the basement searching for stuff to wow us with. No wonder she lost her stripy trews. What she needs is a clothing assistant, one who can set up a spreadsheet for her. A bit of extra pin money for Felipe.

• Haha
She said trying to find Daniel Levy in London is a bit 'stalkerish' but "...he's a celebrity...". So Jo Good indicates that she believes people in the public eye should expect unsolicited attention.

It is hypocritical that she complained in her YT comments about people who express an opinion about her, after all she is a (local) celebrity She used to say she thought some of the online comments she read about herself were quite funny - including mentioning she'd been called a brat - but now she talks about toxic trolling. If she is referring to Tattle most of what is posted here about her is compiled from things she's said and done in her own name, and released into the public domain, the content speaks for itself.

Surely her having “toxic trolls” means she has made it as a vlogger?

Bottom line, she has chosen to use her personal life for money. She has extensively filmed her mum, and when low on content films people who don’t look comfortable with being filmed. She foolishly gave very big clues to where she was living. All sorts of details. We know her car is on lease. Her brother has left Amsterdam. That she gets royalties (2K) for bit parts in old sitcoms which she then spends on a ridiculous Sesame Street coat and then pleads for our understanding of her flogging, pleading poverty. Where her dentist is. She has invaded her own privacy for money. For that is what this all about, extra income to advertise to the gullible. And when the not so gullible comment about the inconsistencies of her content and the need to follow tiresome rules around advertising, then they are classed as toxic trolls.

I would imagine most people started out seeing her as different, fun, interesting. But now her lazy content is just blatantly grasping, and she comes across as vain, silly, affected and thinks she somehow special because she was in Crossroads and toured with Derek Nimmo.

• Heart
MAM is really getting rattled as all her lies and contradictions are finally coming to the fore. How interesting that after her flog yesterday with more (n) comments than usual from her subs, she just happens to run out to do some clothes shopping this morning? And all in chain stores. She is losing her way and doesn't know who her flog appeals to now. The sycophants are no longer buying into her expensive clothing purchases or the flogs about high priced treatments. Within 24 hours It's all about Mrs Average. I bet she didn't sleep well last night as her flog is as false as she is.

ETA @House of Tea, you beat me to it. You said exactly what I wanted to but with the pertinent details I missed :D

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I heard her say that she only has two masks that she alternated and they are worn out: I presume they are the ones Gurpreet made? Not a good advert in that case. She’s fishing for some free ones.

• Haha
Surely her having “toxic trolls” means she has made it as a vlogger?
She will be thrilled, she loves any attention. Way before she had a Tattle thread she would often bring up the subject of trolls and online criticism when she interviewed influencers - at that time there was, in fact, very little comment about her online, other than comments on her socials. It was if she wanted that type of attention to be vaildated as part of the gang. I wonder if she's bonded with Sali Hughes who she's featured on her radio show, one time going off-topic and bringing up Sali's infamous Friday video and the poorly-researched and one-sided"my trolls" BBC documentary.

I heard her say that she only has two masks that she alternated and they are worn out: I presume they are the ones Gurpreet made? Not a good advert in that case. She’s fishing for some free ones.
She could have 50, but that does sod all if they don't fit her properly. I cringe every time I see her nostrils and she is always having to pull them up - when she can be bothered to.

She could have 50, but that does sod all if they don't fit her properly. I cringe every time I see her nostrils and she is always having to pull them up - when she can be bothered to.
Someone in her comments said to wind the elastic once round before putting on to make sure it’s tight enough. That’s presuming the fastening part is elastic.

I wonder if one of them is the one inscribed Middle Aged Minx - oh so tacky.

She will be thrilled, she loves any attention. Way before she had a Tattle thread she would often bring up the subject of trolls and online criticism when she interviewed influencers - at that time there was, in fact, very little comment about her online, other than comments on her socials. It was if she wanted that type of attention to be vaildated as part of the gang. I wonder if she's bonded with Sali Hughes who she's featured on her radio show, one time going off-topic and bringing up Sali's infamous Friday video and the poorly-researched and one-sided"my trolls" BBC documentary.
Did you hear her say she might have Liz Jones on tomorrow? 😖

Do you remember her saying that she had once read a comment along the lines of - What is the point of Jo Good? Guessing it might have been Digital Spy which I used to read but never joined. I never used to be so annoyed by her when she was on late at night.

Shes been promoting herself for a long time. That picture I posted yesterday of her and Mutti was taken from a Mail article about her mum being her yoga teacher. It’s just now she’s doing it on YouTube and Instagram.

Last edited:
I wonder if one of them is the one inscribed Middle Aged Minx - oh so tacky.

Did you hear her say she might have Liz Jones on tomorrow? 😖
The inscribed mask is AKA the "filthy man sock" :ROFLMAO:

I didn't hear about Liz Jones, what a pair! I won't miss that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Someone in her comments said to wind the elastic once round before putting on to make sure it’s tight enough. That’s presuming the fastening part is elastic.

Do you remember her saying that she had once read a comment along the lines of - What is the point of Jo Good? Guessing it might have been Digital Spy which I used to read but never joined. I never used to be so annoyed by her when she was on late at night.
The main problem with her masks is they are far too short. More material was needed to fully cover her face and whole nose, not just her nostrils.

I remember her saying someone had asked what is the point of her, but as she said this on-air, I don't know if it was a text/email or something she read on DS. If the latter, then she definitely is aware of this thread on Tattle.

I have only been aware of Jo since doing these afternoon programmes. I wonder what changed over the years?

The inscribed mask is AKA the "filthy man sock" :ROFLMAO:

I didn't hear about Liz Jones, what a pair! I won't miss that!
She had Liz Jones on her Dogs and the City podcast. But that’s not saying much as she’s also had Jonathan Saccone Joly and Estee Lalonde (without her dog) which shows how keen/desperate she was to get their followers.

Liz Jones? Two self obsessed women. They will be talking over each other. Me, me, me. They have a lot in common. An affluent lifestyle but pleading poverty. Both fucked up attitudes around eating. Both dog obsessed. At least MAM doesn’t go on about her bikini waxes and Myla thongs like LJ does when she is on the pull.

• Haha
  • Wow
Liz Jones? Two self obsessed women. They will be talking over each other. Me, me, me. They have a lot in common. An affluent lifestyle but pleading poverty. Both fucked up attitudes around eating. Both dog obsessed. At least MAM doesn’t go on about her bikini waxes and Myla thongs like LJ does when she is on the pull.
Don't speak too soon. Jo must be desperately seeking a new angle for her flogs as she's been called out on the crap she has posted so far. First the tummy, then the arms, next the waxing even if she isn't dating 😧

Don't speak too soon. Jo must be desperately seeking a new angle for her flogs as she's been called out on the crap she has posted so far. First the tummy, then the arms, next the waxing even if she isn't dating 😧
Don‘t forget the vein and the bunion shoes.
Apparently on the Only Fans site there are people who pay for pictures of feet. Found that out through the Dr Scholl account. 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Don‘t forget the vein and the bunion shoes.
Apparently on the Only Fans site there are people who pay for pictures of feet. Found that out through the Dr Scholl account. 😬
Thanks, you always remind me of the things I often forget. In fact, I always seem to miss the most important things.

Nooo! I'm not going to find that site...

• Haha
I can’t stand feet (including my own, but make an exception for baby’s chubby feet), I cannot understand why some people (men, let’s face it) have this fetish.

MAM can set up her own sideline - Only Nans. (I am trade marking that!)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.