Liz Jones - You Magazine Columnist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention of Liz Jones yet on Jo Good's BBC Radio London show today; she said yesterday that Liz might be on the show today. It seemed a bit strange that it was so vague, it might've depended on whether Liz managed to separate her eyelashes in time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No mention of Liz Jones yet on Jo Good's BBC Radio London show today; she said yesterday that Liz might be on the show today. It seemed a bit strange that it was so vague, it might've depended on whether Liz managed to separate her eyelashes in time.
Perhaps her Myla thong has got caught up in her unmentionables and she has had to go to A&E. She can spin that out over a month’s worth of columns.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Mustard
Jo Good just said Liz Jones will be on her BBC Radio London show tomorrow afternoon to talk about her new book. Jo said her homework for tonight is to read it as she doesn't fancy facing LJ saying she hasn't read it.

Such research will be a first for JG as she is known for not reading the book of authors she interviews and comes up with lame excuses as to why.

Reactions: 2
@Mustard
Jo Good just said Liz Jones will be on her BBC Radio London show tomorrow afternoon to talk about her new book. Jo said her homework for tonight is to read it as she doesn't fancy facing LJ saying she hasn't read it.

Such research will be a first for JG as she is known for not reading the book of authors she interviews and comes up with lame excuses as to why.

Yes, I heard that too. Will trolls be a topic? 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Liz Jones live klaxon

Liz is appearing shortly on BBC Radio London with Jo Good. Listen on BBC Sounds or 94.9 if you're on FM in London or surrounding areas.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone hear Liz on radio today? Did she make a total hole of herself?

Reactions: 1
I've just read the Liz Jones wiki, she really is unbelieveable. I haven't read her column for a long time but she seems to be even worse than she was back then. She must have no self-awareness, or the awareness that being her horrible self is a good earner.

Anyone hear Liz on radio today? Did she make a total hole of herself?
She sounded as awful and self-obessed as I would imagine. After she was introduced she said that Jo Good had forgotten to mention that she has won Columnist of the Year award. Apparently her book "8-and-a half-stone" (which Jo Good retitled "Size 8 and a...oh" is written from the point of view of an overweight woman. She also said she is an introvert.

It can be heard on BBC Sounds at 2:07:45 (BBC Radio London Jo Good 21/07/21).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just read the Liz Jones wiki, she really is unbelieveable. I haven't read her column for a long time but she seems to be even worse than she was back then. She must have no self-awareness, or the awareness that being her horrible self is a good earner.

She sounded as awful and self-obessed as I would imagine. After she was introduced she said that Jo Good had forgotten to mention that she has won Columnist of the Year award. Apparently her book "8-and-a half-stone" (which Jo Good retitled "Size 8 and a...oh" is written from the point of view of an overweight woman. She also said she is an introvert.

It can be heard on BBC Sounds at 2:07:45 (BBC Radio London Jo Good 21/07/21).
Introvert my arse, she is a cunting fuckwit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I read the intro on kindle. I will not be purchasing. The bit I read was her life story except the protagonist was larger. Literally no imagination.

Reactions: 2
She is the most miserable person ever and to live with her must be like torture. All she does is moan and she gets around any criticism by talking about her rescue animals. Would anyone like to be rescued by Liz Jones? Also she perpetually slags off country people, she is the most self centred person. You have to try and get on with your neighbours if you live in a rural area. They will literally save your life in a crisis. But she has made a fortune out of this negative Nelly persona

Reactions: 10
This week’s drivel, the thong gets a mention. I don’t think the thong exists let alone the ex-rockstar.

Liz, if you or your paid sycophant are reading, it’s time…..unclench

Reactions: 6
God it’s all so utterly joyless. Old clothes, ex boyfriends she doesn’t even like but carries on paying for, moaning about food and the eternal ‘tiny hotel room’. Poor me poor me pour me a virgin cocktail 😴

Reactions: 11
What is her obsession with "everything is like waterboarding!" She should be made to watch videos of actual waterboarding and then banned from using the word again

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.