Liz Jones - You Magazine Columnist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just read today's utter tripe...claiming that she went to interview Donald Trump (she didn't she just turned up at Turnberry, with David, where trump was staying, but there was never an interview) and now she's claiming that she had some clothes with her in case there were photos to be taken and that David had left the bag with the clothes in and the CIA detonated it thinking it was a bomb (it was YSL I wailed) what a load of utter crap, firstly the CIA are unlikely to be detonating unattended bags on a Scottish golf course, that would have been dealt with by local security services, I live near there and there were no reports of any such thing, and there would have been if that had actually happened, and of course she's never mentioned it before, when her article came out about the trip to Scotland, it was more about her and David, because of course she didn't actually speak to Donald Trump anyway.

She really annoys me, how the hell can she get paid for a badly written fictional column that she claims is a truthful account of her life, that's her excuse for saying nasty things about people, because she only speaks the truth..no she doesn't she lies about everything and the sooner that column is scrapped the better, it's nothing but a toxic, whining pile of Sh*t

• Heart
Reactions: 22
just read today's utter tripe...claiming that she went to interview Donald Trump (she didn't she just turned up at Turnberry, with David, where trump was staying, but there was never an interview) and now she's claiming that she had some clothes with her in case there were photos to be taken and that David had left the bag with the clothes in and the CIA detonated it thinking it was a bomb (it was YSL I wailed) what a load of utter crap, firstly the CIA are unlikely to be detonating unattended bags on a Scottish golf course, that would have been dealt with by local security services, I live near there and there were no reports of any such thing, and there would have been if that had actually happened, and of course she's never mentioned it before, when her article came out about the trip to Scotland, it was more about her and David, because of course she didn't actually speak to Donald Trump anyway.

She really annoys me, how the hell can she get paid for a badly written fictional column that she claims is a truthful account of her life, that's her excuse for saying nasty things about people, because she only speaks the truth..no she doesn't she lies about everything and the sooner that column is scrapped the better, it's nothing but a toxic, whining pile of Sh*t
Oh dear God, wish I could make money like that 🙄

Reactions: 7

I’m actually laughing at the lies, second hand embarrassment for her 🤦🏽‍♀️

indeed, just waffle on, not even making any sense, or having any consistency just raking it in for producing garbage, I would say I could easily do that, but then I have conscience and couldn't just lie like that or if I was making it up, it would at least have a plot and I would remember from week to week what had previously been written and keep it on track.

Reactions: 5

It was just such absolute bollocks from start to finish. Appalling; plus the swipe at David for leaving her clothes. No one respects either her or her writing (if they ever did) so why is she still employed by the Fail?

Reactions: 5
The mention of horses reminds me of an old Mumsnet thread where someone claimed that they knew the previous owner of Liz's horse Nellie, who subsequently died a few weeks later - Liz wrote a couple of columns on the subject. According to the poster, Nellie's death was caused by Liz not caring for her properly, and the previous owner tried to launch legal action over Liz claiming in print that Nellie died from severe colic. It seems nothing came of that but still, sad yet predictable if true
I 'knew' the previous owner of Nellie, it was all very sad

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It was just such absolute bollocks from start to finish. Appalling; plus the swipe at David for leaving her clothes. No one respects either her or her writing (if they ever did) so why is she still employed by the Fail?
If she even had a bag with other clothes in, as it certainly wasn't detonated by the CIA. In fact in many of her whinefests she moans about having no clothes or endlessly talks about her victoria beckham dress, worn out myla thong etc, so where did the YSL clothing come from that was allegedly in the "detonated" bag, it was just an excuse to mention him and belittle him again, thing is it would have been more believable had she said he put the bag down, then it started raining so everything got wet, or even that the bag got lost,,,but nah the CIA detonated it in a public area full of people in Scotland during a visit by the then president of the US..what a crock of bs, she's quite deranged. I've been checking the comments and usually there are about 40 - 60 mostly bad and calling her a liar etc, but she really went too far with the CIA bag thing and I fully expected that a number of people would have called that out, but looks like the mods are out in force, only 8 comments and those are just general ones about her recent goings on saying I've stopped drinking, then I ordered champagne..

Also: why is it worn out? 🤢
She also mentioned that it was dry clean only..like euuggh dry clean only underwear, she would only be able to wear it once then off to the cleaners..shudder imagine having to deal with that as part of your job, cleaning liz jones knickers

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She also mentioned that it was dry clean only..like euuggh dry clean only underwear, she would only be able to wear it once then off to the cleaners..shudder imagine having to deal with that as part of your job, cleaning liz jones knickers
No one could pay enough 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She's had it for decades at this stage.
Anyone remember the first mention?
First mention is (drumroll please....) 2006! OMG, it must be very saggy and threadbare by now. Also, can someone please add Maharishi combat trousers and Botega Veneta heels/ dress to the bingo?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ha I didn’t realise there was a thread on her. She’s very strange, I worked at the same company when she was made editor of Marie Claire, and hid in her office on her first day and refused to meet any of the staff. Her DM column is just the same old fantasist bollox every week
Ooh, tell more! What did her staff think of her during her time as editor?

• Heart
Ooh, tell more! What did her staff think of her during her time as editor?
I think they were all just a bit bemused as to why she’d got the job and seemed to hate every minute of it! She leaned heavily on her poor assistant and didn’t really interact with anyone else..

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Your wish is my command

BINGO
crappy engagement ringDiptyque CandlesWAXINGVictoria Beckham dressHaving no friends
Giving money to familyMen never paying for anythingMINI PUPPYDead horseStealing sperm
Dunhill lighterMini breaksDisgusting sex detailsBeing frigidDavid's ponytail
New mystery manSATC / Carrie BradshawLiam NeesonNic being bitchyDEAFNESS
Ancient Myla thong (dry clean only)VegetarianismFREE SQUAREMidnight Storm hairDry clean only
Dogs "stress wee"GIANT CHILDRENSmeg fridgeButtery soft leatherOily baths
Separating eyelashes with a pinWaitroseNERVOUS petsBanned from Fashion WeekOwns every issue of Vogue
Maharishi combat trousersBottega Veneta dress / heelsFresh linen on the bed in case she brings a man homeEx-exHelmut Lang suits
Rock StarGracie destroyed somethingNever goes on holidayPays more tax than anyone everDamn women and their maternity leave

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.