Liz Jones - You Magazine Columnist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sorry for my sister and her husband. It is not me who had to deal with the media.

Thank you.
Until his death, I had never thought about Nick Kamen. I instantly remembered who he was when I saw his name all these years later. He was certainly 'of the moment' and probably the first bit of eye candy aimed at women in adverts. I wish your family well and can't imagine how awful it is to have paps waiting. Take care X

Reactions: 2
Getting back to Liz Jones, I wonder if the Rock Star is all fabricated just to keep people guessing.

Reactions: 8
He probably was to be honest, she brings up so many "ex-exes" these days that they can't all be real. And nothing she said about the supposed Rock Star ever added up

Reactions: 7
Until his death, I had never thought about Nick Kamen. I instantly remembered who he was when I saw his name all these years later. He was certainly 'of the moment' and probably the first bit of eye candy aimed at women in adverts. I wish your family well and can't imagine how awful it is to have paps waiting. Take care X
That was the case for many people, I think. Those who remembered him from the 80s, those who grew up with him, went to same school etc, but it always came back to the same thing, the Levi’s advert and Madonna’s protége. Music was more important for Nicky, he just happened to have amazing features and be incredibly good looking.

I did like Amanda de Cadenet’s Instagram tribute to him.

It has to be... I think her column is completely fictional at this point
Whoever he was, she probably met him fleetingly and has dined out on his name ever since!

He probably was to be honest, she brings up so many "ex-exes" these days that they can't all be real. And nothing she said about the supposed Rock Star ever added up
She is still incredibly bitter about Nirpal though and Daphne. She called her Garnier Fructis or something similar. 🤣

Reactions: 6
he is still incredibly bitter about Nirpal though and Daphne. She called her Garnier Fructis or something similar. 🤣
Bitter she sure is. But Garnier Fructis is IRL David Scrace's IRL ex-partner. And it's utterly disgusting of her to use her so-called column to take swipes at real people who have done nothing to her at all (except exist). And who have no means of redress. The way Liz writes about shop assistants, purported love rivals, women with children, overweight women - women in general is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bitter she sure is. But Garnier Fructis is IRL David Scrace's IRL ex-partner. And it's utterly disgusting of her to use her so-called column to take swipes at real people who have done nothing to her at all (except exist). And who have no means of redress. The way Liz writes about shop assistants, purported love rivals, women with children, overweight women - women in general is vile.
Ah that’s who it was she called Garnier Fructis. No wonder Liz has no friends.

I stopped reading her column for a while, when she was bankrupt and was living in Exmoor apparently in poverty. Yet she always seemed to find the money for her expensive treatments, etc.

I cannot understand why she has to take her badly-behaved dogs everywhere either. It is not their fault, she has given them no training whatsoever.

She is a complete mess of a person.

Reactions: 10
I have read a lot about people who have had things like severe eating disorders/addictions from a young age, and apparently it is pretty common that without proper help they just kind of stay at the period their problems started (obviously not always but it does happen). For me it seems like she has done this, a lot of what she posts/writes about just sounds like something from an immature teenager at high school and she never seems to grow or learn from anything

Reactions: 14
Ah that’s who it was she called Garnier Fructis. No wonder Liz has no friends.

I stopped reading her column for a while, when she was bankrupt and was living in Exmoor apparently in poverty. Yet she always seemed to find the money for her expensive treatments, etc.

I cannot understand why she has to take her badly-behaved dogs everywhere either. It is not their fault, she has given them no training whatsoever.

She is a complete mess of a person.
I think she has to take the dogs as they are so destructive, and I think she is still in rented accommodation and can't take the chance they won't eat the doors/walls/carpet as one of them ate the interior of her car when left in it, I mean a sensible person would crate train them for their own safety but they are 'rescues' so are left to run free wild and untrained.

Reactions: 3
Seriously though, in all of these years of her ‘dating’ this rock star, someone, somewhere would’ve seen them in public?! Yet no one has, not even one picture 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Seriously though, in all of these years of her ‘dating’ this rock star, someone, somewhere would’ve seen them in public?! Yet no one has, not even one picture 🤷🏾‍♀️
yeah I agree, it is probably just something to add to her column other than complaining about her neighbours/family/lack of money or talking about her animals

Liz has made yet another swipe at (the even more awful) India Knight in this piece. She’s always banging on about how she bought at Brora cardi for India’s first child (with Jeremy Langmead, who is now married to a man). Liz gave J his first job and thought of him as a best friend).

It’s funny how these journos all know and fight with each other. Jones has had public spats with Jane Alexander and Rachel Johnson too.

Reactions: 4
She's always going on about her clothes. This dress from X designer that she wore when she went to the Ivy in 2008. She seems to remember everything . It's very superficial and I feel very sorry for her if she thinks that's what's important .

Reactions: 7
Liz has made yet another swipe at (the even more awful) India Knight in this piece. She’s always banging on about how she bought at Brora cardi for India’s first child (with Jeremy Langmead, who is now married to a man). Liz gave J his first job and thought of him as a best friend).

It’s funny how these journos all know and fight with each other. Jones has had public spats with Jane Alexander and Rachel Johnson too.

Don't start me on India Knight... she gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 9
I think she has to take the dogs as they are so destructive, and I think she is still in rented accommodation and can't take the chance they won't eat the doors/walls/carpet as one of them ate the interior of her car when left in it, I mean a sensible person would crate train them for their own safety but they are 'rescues' so are left to run free wild and untrained.
Not much rescuing by the sound of it. Collies need discipline and training, it is what they are bred to do.

She's always going on about her clothes. This dress from X designer that she wore when she went to the Ivy in 2008. She seems to remember everything . It's very superficial and I feel very sorry for her if she thinks that's what's important .
Liz Jones is very materialistic, but has a huge chip on her shoulder about where she comes from (Essex), her background, her age, etc.

Reactions: 5
Is she still banging away about the fake rock star, poor old Kim Jerr? He'll have to sic his lawyers on the old bag again to shut her down :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
There's moments when I feel sorry for her but then she goes and does something offensive and the moments gone. I hope for her sake in real life that she is very different in real life and this is all a persona.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.