Liz Jones #5 The podcast's an unmitigated disaster, about time the Diary was put out to pasture

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am getting a tad confused. I thought she sacked David off once and for all (again) a few weeks ago and now it is like that never happened 🤔

Did she change her mind about that storyline?

Reactions: 15
I am getting a tad confused. I thought she sacked David off once and for all (again) a few weeks ago and now it is like that never happened 🤔

Did she change her mind about that storyline?
In an article in the Mail 0n 4 May she binned him off...........

"It was the final straw, the pointless argument that was the nail in the coffin of my disastrous on/off, mostly pen-pal friendship with David 1.0. You simply cannot call what we have been resuscitating every now and then a ‘relationship’, given we’ve not had sex since October, and then it was disappointing".

It's behind a pay wall but I read it in YOU magazine, she deffo got rid. Nothing but a bloody liar.
---
Not sure who puts a cloakroom in an outbuilding 🙄
They're not even attached to the annexe, it's down the yard (those walls either side are garden walls not house walls) she'll have to go outside in the rain to get to it.
Last week she could hardly afford the mortgage now she's rebuilding the bloody place!
52372_32597139_IMG_15_0000.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
couldn't get beyond the first paragraph, so now david is an adonnis, flitting round asking for sugar soap (and white pepper ha jolly ha) Nah seriously fook off

Reactions: 5
In an article in the Mail 0n 4 May she binned him off...........

"It was the final straw, the pointless argument that was the nail in the coffin of my disastrous on/off, mostly pen-pal friendship with David 1.0. You simply cannot call what we have been resuscitating every now and then a ‘relationship’, given we’ve not had sex since October, and then it was disappointing".

It's behind a pay wall but I read it in YOU magazine, she deffo got rid. Nothing but a bloody liar.
---

They're not even attached to the annexe, it's down the yard (those walls either side are garden walls not house walls) she'll have to go outside in the rain to get to it.
Last week she could hardly afford the mortgage now she's rebuilding the bloody place!
View attachment 3010909
Hnnngh I would watch a 3x speed power washing reel of that 🤤

Why is she so horrified to admit to living in the annexe? Many people would love to have a home like that but week after week she peddles the Vicarage lie to the point it sounds as if she's having all her mail/packages delivered there instead of the annexe to keep up the pretence?

I am so confused about the David relationship at this point because she properly dumped him then straight away the week after acted like this had never happened? He's got to be in on it as far as her being allowed to use his name in whatever way she pleases in the diary goes. It looked like he stopped letting her do it for a while because there was a long period where she wasn't naming him directly anymore but then she was again? All so strange and lacking any kind of logical sense.

Reactions: 8