Liz Jones #3 The FRS proclaimed she looked lovely and young, but then she soiled her Myla thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd ask for your money back, Liz darling. You still look like an old paper bag stuck on a mop.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's the problem you old hag, Kate Moss is attractive and doesn't have to be concerned about a mole, heck even remember her ordering out for cheeseburgers at some posh do.

As for going to Australia, thought she was going there to visit her dying sister? Nope more crap about Nigel, of course he won't want anything to do with you, a badly ageing, narc, who has not got one redeeming feature, in fact if I were him, I'd be consulting a lawyer right now. Won't stop her harping on and on about it though, she lies about everything else so why not this...expect an incoming "Darling Girl" email, load of shoite

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the dreary she says she wore ParaSol on her hair when aged 11, while in Sidmouth. The only ParaSol I can see is an Irish range, developed in the 1990's, which costs £19.45 for a small tube.

Something does not add up here.

Also, having done the flights out to Australia on numerous occasions, I don't know who I feel more sorry for - the people who will be sitting next to her, or the cabin staff who will have to look after her. I only hope she has remembered to pre-order all her vegan meals.

Reactions: 6
There’s no reversing the damage she’s done to her body and face by decades of self imposed starvation and poor nutrition. No filler can plump up the gaping hole where her soul should be?
She could think about her continued dissatisfied and angry expressions though. The eyes don’t lie. Her resentment towards others and her envy show in many pics.
So her ailing Sis is sidelined again… for the fable of Nigel, a man who truly doesn’t know who she is anymore.

Reactions: 8
I am on the thread following a little know BBC radio presenter and now small time vlogger called Middle Aged Minx. Both women in their 60s, could be fantastic role models for that demographic but their whole being is wrapped around how they look, designer labels, shallowness. And both had long time eating disorders. And no much how much they spend - both time and money - on their appearance, they both look more aged than if they had not bothered. The only real difference is Minx is a city person, and isn’t bothered with men since her lover died. (Her Middle Aged name is looking increasingly ill thought out, she is passing through that time!) I have an aunt who is the same age as them who through lack of money and time, is not fixated on how she looks, and she looks so much better than these two. Go figure. Apart from the usual avoid the sun, not smoking, low alcohol etc two things that really catch up with you when you age - poor nutrition and bitter thoughts. The lack of the first and the surplus of the second always end up on the face.

Reactions: 8
If she is genuinely flying all the way to Australia on not even a hint of a hint of a promise, she is more batshit than I've ever thought. Imagine if she does manage to track him down? "Hi, just thought I'd turn up to get married, look at my extreme wax!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
oh dear, if she's not bothered about cars, why keep mentioning them? And now we've got David 1.0 and David 2.0, yes, yes, yes..whatever. And why the hell does she dislike petrol stations? They're there simply to put fuel in your car, I have never had any negative or positive thoughts about petrol stations, nor do I know anyone who does, yes might moan a bit about the cost of filling your tank these days, but you need fuel, you put fuel in your car, you pay and drive away, it's just an everyday transaction ffs

Reactions: 7
So the hilarious ‘Turtle’s head’will never appear.. I’m sad actually because it was hilarious in a deluded, misanthropic way?
She’s just admitted that she did not in fact ‘Buy her dream home’. So that story was another dud..
The jury is out for me as to whether any of these random men actually exist. The dialogue never seems like the conversations adult people have. In her dotage she’s still parroting Jackie magazine drivel.

Reactions: 5
Is she suggesting Nic called her a bleep for not getting her book published? Yeah, I can see why, it'd take a lot of money to put up with Liz's crap on the daily

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she suggesting Nic called her a bleep for not getting her book published? Yeah, I can see why, it'd take a lot of money to put up with Liz's crap on the daily
I’m getting fed up with the dross of Misandry. Men are human beings.. she plays to an image of a man( in her 65th year)? Pulling her pubes out and putting the guys through hoops to win her. Who the duck would bother. Can someone send her a 14x mirror!
I live in the hope of this David two is real ( not sure) that he takes her for a suitably boutique meal and shag. Pillows suitably square. She’s arranged her spindly Cuprinol limbs,balded herself within an inch of her life and wearing the Myla? He looks at her and says ‘ Nah sorry, it’s not happening.. I prefer a fuller bush!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wrong target of her ire there then
Besides which, if it were true, Nic would have said "cunts"... unless she thinks there is an actual penguin reading and making judgements on manuscripts? I suspect the full quote was "so, I'm not getting paid again the, you miserable bleep?".

• Haha
Thanks for that, not having to give it a click is always good. Hmm so she no longer stays at No3? Now it's No8, there isn't a No8 Easby Court, so she's either moved somewhere she hasn't told us, or she is lying again, lying is probably the correct assumption.

And because she's "deaf" she "misheard" the delivery driver...if you are deaf you stupid bint you cannot hear, let alone "mishear" fair enough if you're a bit hard of hearing (which I suspect, at a push, is probably an accurate description for her) but she often says she is "profoundly deaf" No, you're fkn not you stupid cow. Do you even know what that means?

I've never read Alexndria Schulman's column, but if they drafted jug ears in to fill in for her holiday, I can assume I've made the right choice in avoiding it.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for that, not having to give it a click is always good. Hmm so she no longer stays at No3? Now it's No8, there isn't a No8 Easby Court, so she's either moved somewhere she hasn't told us, or she is lying again, lying is probably the correct assumption.

And because she's "deaf" she "misheard" the delivery driver...if you are deaf you stupid bint you cannot hear, let alone "mishear" fair enough if you're a bit hard of hearing (which I suspect, at a push, is probably an accurate description for her) but she often says she is "profoundly deaf" No, you're fkn not you stupid cow. Do you even know what that means?

I've never read Alexndria Schulman's column, but if they drafted jug ears in to fill in for her holiday, I can assume I've made the right choice in avoiding it.
Yeah that’s strange. I wondered if (as the houses sell off) the landlady/owner allowed her to move into a remaining empty one? It’s possibly unlikely though as she berated the owner viciously for months.

Reactions: 2
I’m getting fed up with the dross of Misandry. Men are human beings.. she plays to an image of a man( in her 65th year)? Pulling her pubes out and putting the guys through hoops to win her. Who the duck would bother. Can someone send her a 14x mirror!
I live in the hope of this David two is real ( not sure) that he takes her for a suitably boutique meal and shag. Pillows suitably square. She’s arranged her spindly Cuprinol limbs,balded herself within an inch of her life and wearing the Myla? He looks at her and says ‘ Nah sorry, it’s not happening.. I prefer a fuller bush!
In "fairness" to her she hates women too. But on the other hand she has a very warped idea of what men want. She thinks they expect a bare bush, a SMEG fridge the colour of Pepto-Bismol, etc. She talked about how she was such a catch because she has "a lovely cottage and animals", well your animals are incontinent and untrained and the cottage (which was not yours) was a mess and covered in poo. Most men probably don't give a toss what fridge their girlfriend has, as long as it contains food they like and she is actually being nice to them, not constantly nitpicking and complaining. She could find a country type who'd love the collies but undoubtedly he wouldn't be good enough for her .. and of course he'd probably tell her straight that she treats them badly

I think there were only 6 cottages though and they all seemed to be taken off the market, so not sure what's happening with them. Perhaps the owners have decided to wait to relist them, until they're rid of jug ears, in view of the toxicity that she vented about them in her column. Though if she got served with a section 21 a few months ago, she should be gone by now.
---

the cottage (which was not yours) was a mess and covered in poo.
yet she had the audacity to say she had turned one man down because he had a stain on a rug!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.