Liz Jones #3 The FRS proclaimed she looked lovely and young, but then she soiled her Myla thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Australia may never be mentioned again and the Pottersgate house is off in the ether?
I thought( depending on which version you read).. that David was the ‘pony-tailed-love of her life’ and she ‘told him she loved him’ at their first meeting. Now she says she had doubts. Sigh.
I guess it’s almost Christmas for her , given her timeline, and hopefully David is staying well away so hence the put- downs and barbed comments sent in his direction.
As for the ‘Writer’??New year, New Fantasy.

Reactions: 4
Woah! You can really see how badly done her facelift was! I like to play a game while watching stuff trying to guess who has had a facelift, you can usually tell by the eye level compared to the ears. Her eyes look a good 2 inches above her ears!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How can you resist the hot lizard-tongue action at the end? Surely a forum to discuss financial incompetence, incontinence and sheltered housing for the over 65's is long overdue?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Interesting that for such a relatively small venue, the "star" has to go on social media less than a week before the event to try and boost ticket sales...

Oh hell naaaaaawww that tongue! 😩 WHY WHY WHY! I’ve now got that rolling round my head (please god, I’d take any torture than that!) all day.

Honestly feel sick!

Revolting, really peculiar, quite stomach-churning. But mainly, I just don’t ‘get it’? It’s such an odd end to the video 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it’s her legendary sense of humour and it’s a lizards tongue. I’m so mentally scarred now! Yeah I’ve got a question for you Liz. Where do you buy your magic mirror because I could really improve my life with that.

I don’t understand the ending with the flicking tongue at all? Ask her questions?
I’d ask where the fake Jim Kerr went after he left to buy milk. I’d ask why she mentions cystitis so much given she’s not had sex for years? I’d ask what’s actually happening with the ‘dream’ forever home.
Finally I’d ask whether her lucks going to run out with her Editor given the egregious lies she peddles..

Reactions: 7
The cystitis is probably related to thong-wearing, which also seems to coincide with her dates. It's well-known that faecal matter is transferred to the bit of the thong that goes up your arse crack, and this is easily transferred to your peeing bits.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The cystitis is probably related to thong-wearing, which also seems to coincide with her dates. It's well-known that faecal matter is transferred to the bit of the thong that goes up your arse crack, and this is easily transferred to your peeing bits.
I mean when you put it like that - just so sexy!
About as sexy as Liz herself. Catnip to men, me hole.

• Haha
And she totally misses the point about privacy and respect..it's not about other people showing respect for you, you stupid cow, it's about showing respect for those you are writing about, something that she does not do.

Also she has gone from talking about poo cottage as being the home of her dreams, I am sure she wrote that after the under floor heating was done (wtaf?) that she was finally warm after years of being cold in other houses. Now it seems she's cold again and is embarrassed by the cottage. okaaay

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Drear. It's still pre-Christmas in Povland but, fear not, a blurry knight in no armour is stalking her, offering kisses under the vegan sausage.
Will she or won't she? Who cares?
She is so bleeping tedious and remarkably dim. Many, many writers make a career of it without betraying their nearest (and furthest) and dearest (and not so dear) in print. Especially in novels, you can just make stuff up. She should be used to that, given that she has fabricated a long sort-of romance with someone who doesn't exist.

Reactions: 8
In print you can imagine her being a vivacious, very attractive woman. Based on all the treatments and men chasing her. Yet in the flesh…that monotone, slightly common voice. That hair. That ageing face. Nothing wrong with ageing but she writes pure fiction when she claims to be in demand.

Reactions: 10
Thank you as always @Mediastar. Another fantasy bloke to add to the tally of doom.
When’s old lizard chops going to the land of down under then?

Reactions: 5
Who are this legion of fellas lining-up to woo our Liz? Do none of them have EYES? Or EARS?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.