Liz Jones #3 The FRS proclaimed she looked lovely and young, but then she soiled her Myla thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where M&S angry and threatening to pull advertising from the Mail or was it just seen as poor taste? I imagine the paper would react quicker if there was a financial implication rather than ethics (this being the Mail).
I wish the Mail would put a stop to her writing completely. We are now just getting ‘Lists of grievances’ and ‘Filler’ articles wherein she navel gazes about her age, looks and childhood poverty again and bloody again.
I’m almost at the stage where I’m hoping she makes up another star- crossed romance…
The dodgy dialogue she completely invents in her own head always makes me laugh. Let’s have a Monty Don lookalike calling her ‘Darling Girl’!?😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where M&S angry and threatening to pull advertising from the Mail or was it just seen as poor taste? I imagine the paper would react quicker if there was a financial implication rather than ethics (this being the Mail).
She also rated all the clothes very poorly, but if she was basing that on how she looked in them, I'm not surprised, she can make the most expensive, well tailored clothing look like absolute shite, mainly down to her decrepit, ugly face, jug ears and horrible, nasty sneer.

Reactions: 12
Dreary. The Poormeometer nearly exploded and I nearly laughed myself of the sofa. There is so much gold here. My nugget to you is: if she was so concerned about the Three bleeping Collies she had left shut in the house All bleeping Day, why did she hunt about for something to eat after her meeting?
Be thrilled to know your thoughts!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Dreary. The Poormeometer nearly exploded and I nearly laughed myself of the sofa. There is so much gold here. My nugget to you is: if she was so concerned about the Three bleeping Collies she had left shut in the house All bleeping Day, why did she hunt about for something to eat after her meeting?
I don't know well enough to figure out whether Nic is an idiot simpleton who's being horrendously exploited by a nightmare boss, or a terribly enabling friend who is somehow trapped in La Jones' orbit.

Reactions: 8
You'd think at the age of 64 she would have worked out that you need to have some spare cash on you, or a spare card, and to check the bloody closing times of car parks.

Reactions: 10
But Liz lives in a world where there's always some man waiting to bail her out
Or Nic. Using her rent money...

If this lifestyle stresses her so much that she's "almost blind" with it, she really needs to stop. I'm not sure anyone would have her, but she might find working in a small shop less stressful.

• Haha
1. Surely the Venice hotel "not doing food" (as if...) wouldn't be a problem for someone who never eats ?

2. Your terminal is on your ticket.

3. How can she have cystitis ? She's not had thex for months.

• Haha
1. Surely the Venice hotel "not doing food" (as if...) wouldn't be a problem for someone who never eats ?

2. Your terminal is on your ticket.

3. How can she have cystitis ? She's not had thex for months.
It's probably the faecal thong. If she was trotting around York in it, no wonder her nethers have got sore.

• Haha
  • Sick
And taking a doubly incontinent dog to a meeting and a restaurant?

As I'm really nosy, I'd love to know what the meeting was in York and why Nic was with her. York is lovely but not a media hotspot as far as I'm aware.

Reactions: 4
As I'm really nosy, I'd love to know what the meeting was in York and why Nic was with her. York is lovely but not a media hotspot as far as I'm aware.
As a York resident I'm very grateful that she's unlikely to come back after her traumatic experience.

It is on the east coast mainline between Kings Cross, Newcastle & Edinburgh so it's a convenient meeting location.

It's odd that she says there are restrictions on her account as her bankruptcy was around 2017 or 18 and bankruptcy is discharged after 12 months. The exception is if she breached the terms of her bankruptcy and was made subject to a bankruptcy restrictions order.

Reactions: 6
As a York resident I'm very grateful that she's unlikely to come back after her traumatic experience.

It is on the east coast mainline between Kings Cross, Newcastle & Edinburgh so it's a convenient meeting location.

It's odd that she says there are restrictions on her account as her bankruptcy was around 2017 or 18 and bankruptcy is discharged after 12 months. The exception is if she breached the terms of her bankruptcy and was made subject to a bankruptcy restrictions order.
Her bankruptcy isn’t discharged until May 2023 apparently?
That article was a jumble of largely self-inflicted stress. All the situations she described were because of her own actions or lack of actions. Why take uncharged phones with you to a meeting??
Both of them wandered about without money or cards( Nic too?) and didn’t check the car park times. Pair of bloody numpties.
I felt sorry for Gracie. Why was she dragging an elderly dog to a meeting…?
As for the god forsaken cystitis. I hope next weeks column doesn’t detail she’s had unsatisfactory sex again with one of the random men who DM her.
She can witter on about Venice and Somalia and Haiti all she likes. Someone who can’t find their way about York needs to see a doctor pronto.

Well that's an interesting form of profound deafness...it gets worse when she's stressed. I'm not sure how you can have even less hearing when you are profoundly deaf...you're as deaf as you can be to start with.

There is also no need in this day and age to get lost like that, between google maps, sat nav and of course doing what people have always done, which is preparing ahead of time. sheesh I remember the days of getting the huge AA atlas out before going somewhere I didn't know and planning my route out before I left, and obviously you can't use a map of that size where your journey is spread between several pages, so I would jot down a few road numbers and general info on a piece of paper that I could glance at when driving..,A76, A75, M6, jct 17 A50... not bloody difficult even without today's tech.

And for the woman who never eats, why was it so important to get something before going home, even though she had an elderly collie with her and 3 others stuck at home. She just uses those dogs purely for show, oh look at me, I'm such a good person with my rescue collies and I feed them luxury human food, when in fact that is not good for them and she actually treats them appallingly.

And I cannot believe that they didn't check their phones or financial situation before making a trip like that, good grief I've got a 7 mile country road to drive to get to the nearest big town. I always make sure my phone is charged and has credit in it, and that I have my debit card that also has money in it and plenty of petrol to get to my destination. Even though it is a very short journey on a road I know very well, as I'm in my 50's with a few health problems, I would never leave anything to chance and end up potentially stranded.

• Heart
If I going somewhere new and planning in driving I always look for information about the carparking and make sure I have cash and cards on me to pay for stuff. I can plug my phone into the car to charge it and have a power bank just in case. She is just disorganised.

Reactions: 7
Oh Hell..another article about her pendulous ex tits.
Quite vilely she admits that she stopped ‘interminable’articles about Breast Cancer awareness/ Pink Ribbon support when she was Editor of Marie Claire????😡😧
She says she banned such awareness because it might make women ‘scared’ of their own breasts.
C.U.N.T.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Oh Hell..another article about her pendulous ex tits.
Quite vilely she admits that she stopped ‘interminable’articles about Breast Cancer awareness/ Pink Ribbon support when she was Editor of Marie Claire????😡😧
She says she banned such awareness because it might make women ‘scared’ of their own breasts.
C.U.N.T.
She was 29 wanting to look like Yasmin LeBon? Does that work? I'm mathematically challenged.

Reactions: 3
She was 29 wanting to look like Yasmin LeBon? Does that work? I'm mathematically challenged.
Yas is 59 and, and this is fairly key, a good looking woman. Juggo has always been quite remarkably plain with delusions of attractiveness which defy all logic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.