Liz Jones #3 The FRS proclaimed she looked lovely and young, but then she soiled her Myla thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In print you can imagine her being a vivacious, very attractive woman. Based on all the treatments and men chasing her. Yet in the flesh…that monotone, slightly common voice. That hair. That ageing face. Nothing wrong with ageing but she writes pure fiction when she claims to be in demand.
You forgot the lizard tongue 🦎

Who are this legion of fellas lining-up to woo our Liz? Do none of them have EYES? Or EARS?
Random weirdos off twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really wanted to believe he existed. I was holding onto a vain hope that somehow ‘The Writer’ would be a real bloke not a figment?
Then..good ol’ Locanda Locatelli crept in, swiftly followed by his proffer of a ‘Daylesford Hamper’. Ooops I thought ‘We’re in fantasy territory again’ The brigade of fictitious men lusting after her invariably want to bring her vegan hampers( in her own mind?)
Then of course.. the end bit. That ‘he’s in AWE OF HER TALENT’…that’s dialogue that never happened.😞

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I really wanted to believe he existed. I was holding onto a vain hope that somehow ‘The Writer’ would be a real bloke not a figment?
Then..good ol’ Locanda Locatelli crept in, swiftly followed by his proffer of a ‘Daylesford Hamper’. Ooops I thought ‘We’re in fantasy territory again’ The brigade of fictitious men lusting after her invariably want to bring her vegan hampers( in her own mind?)
Then of course.. the end bit. That ‘he’s in AWE OF HER TALENT’…that’s dialogue that never happened.😞
Just need a darling girl and Bob' s your uncle

• Haha
Reactions: 9
to sum up in one word...deluded
Oh Dear.She’s gone all grandiose and up her own arse again? It’s ‘catnip’ to men time as she further implodes into her ageing narcissism. I bet these guys look better than she does.
How can she mind baldness in men?? She’s got huge patches of baldness herself.
Her recent picture with the lizard tongue confirmed to me that’s she’s aged terribly badly ( years of poor nutrition coming home to roost) and doesn’t seem to be able to face up to it or do anything about it.
The ‘Nigel Delusion’is bordering on clinical obsession. Leave the happily attached guy alone!😡

Reactions: 6
I imagine any woman who has a public profile of sorts will get chancers contacting them. She thinks it means she's really attractive but I can only imagine she has reverse fairground mirrors.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I meant to look at the eventbrite thing just before the 16th to see if there were tickets left. forgot until the 18th when it was over. I wonder how many (if any) turned up for that

Reactions: 3
I meant to look at the eventbrite thing just before the 16th to see if there were tickets left. forgot until the 18th when it was over. I wonder how many (if any) turned up for that
Out of curiosity (wondering how much the tickets were) I had a look on the 13th but they were sold out.

Just seen a clip of the night on her twitter page - she looks like she just crawled out of bed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Out of curiosity (wondering how much the tickets were) I had a look on the 13th but they were sold out.

Just seen a clip of the night on her twitter page - she looks like she just crawled out of bed!
It’s an awful clip on so many levels.. not just her appearance but she’s still slagging off her sister for being ungrateful.
Who exactly paid to watch that?

Reactions: 7
It’s an awful clip on so many levels.. not just her appearance but she’s still slagging off her sister for being ungrateful.
Who exactly paid to watch that?
Ah, the African holiday... which was paid for by BA High Life inflight magazine.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where does she get her confidence from - I want the same. What she sees in the mirror is the same as what some men think about themselves - they are Brad Pitt rather than cess pit. She’s the same. Decrepitude has done a number on her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
About two dozen it seems..

It was £20 Inc a Boots bag and a glass of Albanian chardonnay.

Reactions: 4
Nor the dog she said she was taking, perhaps the hotel banned it in case it pissed on the floor
Taking the piss indeed!
Whoever filmed the ‘Highlight’ clip of that evening is having a troll? We’re swept up a lovely staircase and there’s Juggo scowling over someone’s shoulder, then all 20/30 people are included eager to pick up their No.7 goody bags( thought she despised Boots!?)
Then the riveting main show wherein she reveals that everyone she interviews is ‘Unhappy’including Rachel Weisz?? Thankfully the interviewer challenged her on that fib…
More egregious slagging of family and I’m sure they all floated home on a cloud of well-being and love for their fellow-men.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She does all that and still looks like that? Wow. The time, expense, the self-delusion. All such a waste.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.