Liz Jones #3 The FRS proclaimed she looked lovely and young, but then she soiled her Myla thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for that, not having to give it a click is always good. Hmm so she no longer stays at No3? Now it's No8, there isn't a No8 Easby Court, so she's either moved somewhere she hasn't told us, or she is lying again, lying is probably the correct assumption.

And because she's "deaf" she "misheard" the delivery driver...if you are deaf you stupid bint you cannot hear, let alone "mishear" fair enough if you're a bit hard of hearing (which I suspect, at a push, is probably an accurate description for her) but she often says she is "profoundly deaf" No, you're fkn not you stupid cow. Do you even know what that means?

I've never read Alexndria Schulman's column, but if they drafted jug ears in to fill in for her holiday, I can assume I've made the right choice in avoiding it.
I used to get the Sunday Mail and Shulman always struck me as an entitled snob. So possibly the right replacement for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So we’re back to the raging insecurity again after the narcissistic ‘I’m catnip to men’ and rejecting the guys who DM her because she’s too good for them.
Er … what happened to the ‘Dream Home’, ‘The Writer’, ‘The Trip to Australia’ and the effing ‘Fake Rock Star’ by the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Vampires don't need to avoid their reflections. They don't have any.

To be fair to the raddled old hag, she admits her ears are mahoosive.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She should just write a list of the current in designer names and have done with it. I feel sorry for her. She thinks reeling off Daylesford etc makes us think she is someone special. She is just a desperate old bird reduced to writing shopping lists of money. Older but not wiser.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've said it before but my dad and his girlfriend are Liz's age and don't look anything near like she does (I don't think it's even to do with personality / inner thoughts since my dad is not the nicest man in the world.) Is it to do with the eating disorder / extreme diets or something else?

Reactions: 7
Vampires don't need to avoid their reflections. They don't have any.

To be fair to the raddled old hag, she admits her ears are mahoosive.
When she published "Girl Least Likely to", she claimed it was a soubriquet she picked up at school. I recall at the time that it was generally felt that Dumbo, Jug Ears or Wing Nut were much more likely candidates.
Also, for what it's worth, this faux self-hatred really boils my piss. Before she was binned from the *ahem* fashion gig at MoS, we used to be subjected to page after bleeping page of pics of her gurning after falling into the dressing-up box. Mind you, as I understand it, the real reason she was binned was the piss-take shoot she did after M&S launched their "leading ladies" campaign. Only their mothers can tell them apart, apparently...
---

Btw, I don't know if it's common knowledge, but the deaf farmer who also had some learning difficulties that used to be Juggo's neighbour when she owned her last property in Yorkshire recently died suddenly of a heart attack.
You may recall she 'tasked' Nic with the job of softening him up so she could get her hands on some of his land (Lawn House had bugger all adjacent for her horses). When he turned her down, Juggo went batshit and branded him a sex pest. Before Bebb closes the settings down on her FB, there were a bunch of pics of them all out, messing about with a 6' inflatable willy. This was the "sex toy left on my doorstep". I am sure the stress must have contributed to his condition. I would ask you all to spare a moment of thought for James Clarkson Close.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
James Clarkson Close.
poor guy, his only crime was to have lived next door to that witch, very sorry to hear of his passing, way too young. As for the desiccated old hag, she just seems to go on and on, though surely her karma will kick her ass soon.

eta, just looked at that horror fashion shoot..god she's fkn ugly.

Last edited:
Poor bloke. One wonders if there is nothing she will not ask Nic to do. Also, if she's catnip to men, surely she could have wrested the land from him with her wiles.

Reactions: 5
Poor bloke. One wonders if there is nothing she will not ask Nic to do. Also, if she's catnip to men, surely she could have wrested the land from him with her wiles.
He wasn't that desperate, in fact I seem to recall he thought she was too old, I think that yet again she was quite jealous of Nic over that, because he did seem to fancy her :(

He wasn't that desperate, in fact I seem to recall he thought she was too old, I think that yet again she was quite jealous of Nic over that, because he did seem to fancy her :(
It always seems to annoy and confuse her that men like "fat" Nic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she published "Girl Least Likely to", she claimed it was a soubriquet she picked up at school. I recall at the time that it was generally felt that Dumbo, Jug Ears or Wing Nut were much more likely candidates.
Also, for what it's worth, this faux self-hatred really boils my piss. Before she was binned from the *ahem* fashion gig at MoS, we used to be subjected to page after bleeping page of pics of her gurning after falling into the dressing-up box. Mind you, as I understand it, the real reason she was binned was the piss-take shoot she did after M&S launched their "leading ladies" campaign. Only their mothers can tell them apart, apparently...
---

Btw, I don't know if it's common knowledge, but the deaf farmer who also had some learning difficulties that used to be Juggo's neighbour when she owned her last property in Yorkshire recently died suddenly of a heart attack.
You may recall she 'tasked' Nic with the job of softening him up so she could get her hands on some of his land (Lawn House had bugger all adjacent for her horses). When he turned her down, Juggo went batshit and branded him a sex pest. Before Bebb closes the settings down on her FB, there were a bunch of pics of them all out, messing about with a 6' inflatable willy. This was the "sex toy left on my doorstep". I am sure the stress must have contributed to his condition. I would ask you all to spare a moment of thought for James Clarkson Close.
I always thought it was a contrived accusation about the poor guy. They gave him huge mixed messages for months.. then decided he was harassing them. The local magistrate seemed to see through it all though.. wasn’t he just bound over to keep the peace with a minimal fine. Horrid witch.
Women don’t have to look like she does in their mid-sixties. I’m 57 and( not just vanity☺).. I don’t have skin like that nor is my hair falling out.
Why put £200 moisturiser on if you’re not eating nutritiously? Lipstick on a pig, I say.

Reactions: 8
I always thought it was a contrived accusation about the poor guy. They gave him huge mixed messages for months.. then decided he was harassing them. The local magistrate seemed to see through it all though.. wasn’t he just bound over to keep the peace with a minimal fine. Horrid witch.
Women don’t have to look like she does in their mid-sixties. I’m 57 and( not just vanity☺).. I don’t have skin like that nor is my hair falling out.
Why put £200 moisturiser on if you’re not eating nutritiously? Lipstick on a pig, I say.
Or...

1676210903404.png

• Haha
Yeah, she always sneers at Nic getting male attention despite being “fat” and in her 50s. Nic isn’t the nicest person (minion of Liz and likes to thump people she sees as animal abusers), but unlike Liz she genuinely enjoys things and knows how to have a laugh. I suspect that’s more attractive to men than having a bare bush, Smeg fridge, incontinent collies and a long list of demands

Reactions: 3
I've separated my eyelashes with a pin, I haven't eaten since 1979, I wear designer bottom-crack pants and they STILL fancy her more?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
---
Really? This M&S piece was what got her binned? It's pretty dumb, but is it a binnable offence?

Where M&S angry and threatening to pull advertising from the Mail or was it just seen as poor taste? I imagine the paper would react quicker if there was a financial implication rather than ethics (this being the Mail).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.