Liz Jones #3 The FRS proclaimed she looked lovely and young, but then she soiled her Myla thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From all of her younger pics, before she allegedly had surgery, it didn't look like she had particularly large boobs and she wasn't that thin either considering she was allegedly anorexic since age 11

Reactions: 5
From all of her younger pics, before she allegedly had surgery, it didn't look like she had particularly large boobs and she wasn't that thin either considering she was allegedly anorexic since age 11
Yes indeedy! And these days she's a 12 with barmaid's arms...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Source for being anorexic since 11 and having mahoosive udders: that well-known paragon of credibility, Elizabeth Ann Jones.

so these are the dogs that have mauled and killed other animals, yet she reckons they would be safe to leave with a baby? I doubt any mother would even want to leave jug ears alone with their baby let alone her chewy, pissing, aggressive dogs. Jones is indeed one of the worst adverts for dog owners, she takes no responsibility for them, believing they should be able to roam, chew, piss and tit everywhere and livestock are not afraid of farmers, the farmers (mostly) do a very good job of looking after their animals well. Jug ears seems to think that because her dogs are collies, they are safe to be let loose among sheep??? That didn't work out too well in the past when Michael/Sam mauled one to death.

Also her totally selfish attitude about not wanting to lose Gracie. The dog is old and ill but Liz cannot bear the thought of losing her. The dog is 14 ffs, it's already at the end of its natural life. Sometimes, hard though it is, it is better to let a dog go rather than continuing its suffering, but nah old jug ears is just too selfish.

As for looking at half million pound houses...yeah right and yet again, what hypocrisy to call other people greedy. It was her own greed that got her into her current situation, yet again though, she'll never take any responsibility for that.

Reactions: 9
What a repulsive column this week. I also think we don’t deserve dogs, but the way she has casually littered the tragic deaths of a young woman and a child as a precursor to one of her poor is me rants is repulsive.

Things HOT loathes this week…Liz Jones

Reactions: 7
It got me wondering whether any of her untrained, stressed animals have ever bitten or attacked her?
She’d never admit it though.
Cats enviscerated, sheep mauled and killed,joggers and cyclists lunged at and bitten.
Why does she mention the awful case of the dog walker who had the pack turn upon her? Does it cross her mind her dogs might do that to her?
Also why doesn’t she link Gracie’s growing fraility with the fact that she walked the elderly dog around York for hours in the cold the week before then subjected her to a train journey??
Horses writhing in fields because she didn’t give them expert care.. very elderly cats given away to a smokers house, then all died in quick succession.
She may ‘rescue’ animals but she also takes their dignity away and abuses them for her own narcissistic needs.😡😡😡

• Angry
So the elderly Gracie who she says she can't lose, is snapped at by Missy when that dog is stressed and she lets it go on, making excuses. The poor animal. That is not acceptable animal care. She should not have one dog never mind the 4 I think she has. Its only by sheer luck that hers haven't mauled some person, certainly not through her training. She seems to think that due to their age they don't chase joggers, cyclists etc. any more is fine now. She 'rescues' dogs only to place them in an environment that is as unsafe as the one she took them from.

What a repulsive column this week. I also think we don’t deserve dogs, but the way she has casually littered the tragic deaths of a young woman and a child as a precursor to one of her poor is me rants is repulsive.

Things HOT loathes this week…Liz Jones
She DEFINITELY doesn’t deserve dogs, or any other animals.
I would advise people to give her a wide berth too.
Dreadful woman.

Submissions for thread title;

‘Her book and dream house are in the shitter.. so now she’s DM-ing Randoms on Twitter!’

or/

‘In pursuit of Nige she’s travelling down under…
Does he know who she is? You have to wonder…’

I know I’ll be beaten to the pass by Mediastar who embodies ‘Brevity is the Soul of Wit’ brilliantly. Still I had a go.😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok so we're nearly at the end of this thread, and there have been a few good suggestions from @Origen and @witchofwestbyfleet as follows:

Thread title suggestion: still can't pay her bills, "puppies" are older than the hills

Her book and dream house are in the shitter.. so now she’s DM-ing Randoms on Twitter!’

In pursuit of Nige she’s travelling down under…
Does he know who she is? You have to wonder…’

lets see what utter shite she graces us with this week and then we can decide..and of course she could go with something totally leftfield and we could have a totally new title...it's weird, I am actually more impressed by the titles that other posters have put forward than any of the tit she gets paid for every week.

Awaiting the next missive from @Mediastar thank you for bringing this to us every week, saving us from actually clicking on her shite.

And here it is! You'd need a heart of stone not to laugh! No mental health professional has ever said the stuff she says she said: "cheer up, look on the bright side". Nah.
Summary: "I live in a shithole and am self-medicating on drink and anti-depressants."

Attachments

Suggested new title:
"Why oh why am I so miserable and can't get a shag? Is it because I smell and am a drunken old hag?"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can only assume the place was sold privately as they were all taken off the market ages ago, who would know though, she's a liar, so anything she says is questionable. Lip reading? oh do duck off with the I'm deaf crap...no you are not!

Assume also she is no longer going to visit her sister in Australia, seeing as she has just referred to her family as leeches, and all the crap about nothing ever goes right for her, has she any idea how fortunate she is, yes she's had animals die, because she didn't look after them properly, she lost a property because she didn't pay tax on her massive earnings and was made bankrupt, she was sacked from a job because she did something her employer explicitly told her not to (and they still pay her for a load of tripe she churns out every week) so in the scheme of things she has led a very charmed life, she just does not appreciate what she has.

And she's started drinking again! Did she ever stop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.