Liz Jones #2 Nobody puts the Myla Thong in a corner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she still struggles with hair growth after electrolysis? That’s permanent :)

Reactions: 1
All that money and effort and she ends up looking like Weird Al Yankovic.
Screenshot_20220317-232910_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Tomorrow's Dreary is comedy gold! There's a *hint* she might be getting the Order of the Spanish Archer, she spends hours and hours on Property websites pretending she's got a house, Nic is still off sick so she has to look after her own animals (the humanity!) and fantasizing about Nigel in Oz.
Then the pay-off: while she was stalking Nige's ex-wife on Twatter (wtf?) she found out he's got a new g/f! What a diabolical liberty! How did she do it??
This column is so far past its sell by, it's a health risk.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
haha omg liz could only dream of coming anywhere close to nigel's ex, she's stunning and thanks for the heads up, I shall spend the 5 mins or so of tomorrow doing something far more productive and joy enhancing than reading that pile of steaming crap

Reactions: 5
Spoiler for Podcast. I felt guilty about slagging the eyebrows so I made myself endure a podcast to the end… She’d had bad week. At one point she appears to break down while shouting ‘I need a drink!’ She’s fallen out with Caitlin Moran again.., she’s only got £4.08 in purse(?), she hasn’t got a job she applied for and been refused a mortgage.Nigel has got another woman as @ Mediastar reports she found this out through Twitter surveillance of his wife😱 .She abhors the haters who don’t understand that the Mail paid for her eyebrows!?
Nigel obsession and looking at unaffordable houses were all she had to survive.. ( ok he is a decade younger than her and she was punching above weight?). If he had come to UK, married her and made her meals.. all would be cushty. Scrace is repeatedly Block block , blocked again.
It returns from deluded psychosis to an archive about Somalia…I have no words!
Highlights to podcast include (at ten minutes in ) which she equates her own position of being paid to cover eyebrow transplant to journalists who are paid to report on Ukraine to no interest whatsoever in Nic’s partners Covid.. in fact she moans about having to do the horses and that his illness ‘proves men are at fault for everything’. A gem.
I no longer feel guilty for anything I might say about the Narcissist aka Liz Jones.

Reactions: 8
well done @Origen I could never sit through a podcast, let alone attempt to recap it here both you and @witchofwestbyfleet go above and beyond duty. Also I wouldn't feel guilty about bitching about her eyebrows, they were awful and she has no issue saying, in print in a national newspaper, some really horrible things about people who have done nothing to deserve it.

As for blocking scrace, it may well be that in the past he has colluded for coin, but I think he's had enough now and there is no chance he'll put up with it anymore, but rather than admit she's been dumped (again) it's her blocking him..how juvenile

Reactions: 7
I find Liz dragging people into her column really disturbing. She made it really easy for Nigel and his family to be identified this week. We’ve had the Tour Guide and Andrew Doe appear too.
at Least in the past she used pseudonyms.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I think Scrace finally got m'learned friends involved, hence the lack of name. I suspect Niggsy will be hot on his heels.
I assume she's being binned by MoS as a) why would you tell all and sundry you'd failed to get another job and b) with no guaranteed income and at 64, who *the duck* would give her a mortgage?
I suspect Nic is on the interview trail as well... aren't you practically restriction free in the UK these days?

Spoiler for Podcast. I felt guilty about slagging the eyebrows so I made myself endure a podcast to the end… She’d had bad week. At one point she appears to break down while shouting ‘I need a drink!’ She’s fallen out with Caitlin Moran again.., she’s only got £4.08 in purse(?), she hasn’t got a job she applied for and been refused a mortgage.Nigel has got another woman as @ Mediastar reports she found this out through Twitter surveillance of his wife😱 .She abhors the haters who don’t understand that the Mail paid for her eyebrows!?
Nigel obsession and looking at unaffordable houses were all she had to survive.. ( ok he is a decade younger than her and she was punching above weight?). If he had come to UK, married her and made her meals.. all would be cushty. Scrace is repeatedly Block block , blocked again.
It returns from deluded psychosis to an archive about Somalia…I have no words!
Highlights to podcast include (at ten minutes in ) which she equates her own position of being paid to cover eyebrow transplant to journalists who are paid to report on Ukraine to no interest whatsoever in Nic’s partners Covid.. in fact she moans about having to do the horses and that his illness ‘proves men are at fault for everything’. A gem.
I no longer feel guilty for anything I might say about the Narcissist aka Liz Jones.
Christ on a unicycle... a podcast of Just Jones? There isn't a shiny enough medal for sitting through that... her voice is real fingernail/blackboard to me. How on earth did you stand it?

Reactions: 8
I felt halfway through that my energy was being sucked out.. the voice does that? It’s not just Essex..it’s been transfused by sixties beat poet? It’s like someone announcing the four minute nuclear button has been hit. I ate four rocky road brownies just to get through it. I don’t know how @witchofwestbyfleet did it more than once?
I also wondered about the Daily Mail..why another job, is the writing on the wall??

Reactions: 4
I felt halfway through that my energy was being sucked out.. the voice does that? It’s not just Essex..it’s been transfused by sixties beat poet? It’s like someone announcing the four minute nuclear button has been hit. I ate four rocky road brownies just to get through it. I don’t know how @witchofwestbyfleet did it more than once?
I also wondered about the Daily Mail..why another job, is the writing on the wall??
From your lips to God's ears...

Reactions: 2
I find Liz dragging people into her column really disturbing. She made it really easy for Nigel and his family to be identified this week. We’ve had the Tour Guide and Andrew Doe appear too.
at Least in the past she used pseudonyms.
Think she only uses pseudonyms when she has made the person up example being the FRS, simply because she cannot put an actual name to the person she would like it to be (cough Jim Kerr) although she does come up with some appalling nicknames for people such as "Osama bin Laden" lookalike like wtf, but she gives so many clues even when she hasn't used their actual name that you have no difficulty knowing who it is and lets face it the block block BLOCKED person is David we all know that and I imagine that if she doesn't stop using him for column fodder, despite not actually naming him, she's heading for trouble.

Reactions: 3
Christ on a unicycle... a podcast of Just Jones? There isn't a shiny enough medal for sitting through that... her voice is real fingernail/blackboard to me. How on earth did you stand it?
Nic was in it, but they were recording from their respective separate homes (sound quality varied) because she didn't want to pass on COVID. Surprised Liz agreed to this, hasn't she said COVID is a scam and she doesn't need that silly old vaccine anyway?

I have had a rough couple of weeks so didn't listen to this one ... possibly a good thing!

I think as @Mediastar suggests Scrace may have had enough.. there’s a book pending -‘The Tortoise’ after all? He’s extremely thinly veiled as the man she’s trying to kill( and his ex girlfriend)! A week ago she slagged off her next door neighbours messy garden calling out their ‘Detritus’. They might have read it? In their shoes I’d complain…
Never mind previous cease and desist, Russellgate, Garnier Fructis woman, Andrew G Doe and now Nigel? She also names Caitlin Moran and the Twitter spat in this weeks podcast. Enough’s enough. It maybe self sabotage of course? I cannot even hazard a guess at why?

Nic was in it, but they were recording from their respective separate homes (sound quality varied) because she didn't want to pass on COVID. Surprised Liz agreed to this, hasn't she said COVID is a scam and she doesn't need that silly old vaccine anyway?

I have had a rough couple of weeks so didn't listen to this one ... possibly a good thing!
Hmm... I would bet a shiny shilling they share the same gaff, tbh. The plodcast was churned out throughout Lockdown and there was no suggestion that they were broadcasting 'remotely'. My guess is that Nic is at her b/fs and is using his 'covid' as cover to find a proper job.

Reactions: 3

She feels like a teenager. Doesn’t look like one though but never mind. More vain drivel from Jones.
Ugh, read half the article what tedious bore and she has to trim them forever, wtaf?!
Note she uses the word etoliated to describe brows, I know she's used it to describe a thousand other things, her vocabulary is as limited as her subject matter.
Vanity, men, things that cost a lot of money, dogs and victimhood

Reactions: 4
Hmm... I would bet a shiny shilling they share the same gaff, tbh. The plodcast was churned out throughout Lockdown and there was no suggestion that they were broadcasting 'remotely'. My guess is that Nic is at her b/fs and is using his 'covid' as cover to find a proper job.
Yeah I think Nic will flit away soon if the cash dries up? The comments in DM are particularly ruthless this week too.. many folk warning her off Nigel and his ex wife and likening her to a delusional stalker.

Hope you getting through it @witchofwestbyfleet , missing your insights particularly on LJ’s latest implosion!🙂
What on earth is the piece of news that she can’t tell her readers yet.. have her eyebrows fallen off?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.