Liz Jones #2 Nobody puts the Myla Thong in a corner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a one-hour interview with Jim Kerr on BBC6 Music this afternoon, I only caught only bits and pieces but thought he seemed very down-to-earth. Liz Kershaw was interviewing. I might listen back on catch-up.

I'd always thought the rock star LJ referred to was him, due to her saying he owned a hotel - I'm sure she'd said it was in Italy and I knew he has a hotel in Sicily (which he spoke about in the interview).
The batwing blouses, sturdy thighs (sorry), buzz cut, piggy eyes and Glasgow accent were also all a bit of a giveaway.... and yes, in all the time they were allegedly together, not a single photo has emerged. Which means, in these days of ubiquitous mobile phone cameras, never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I considered other likely contenders Richard Jobson, Stuart Adamson(dead), David Byrne(as if?) and only Jim Kerr does fit her contrived description. It’s like she placed herself in his life, despite his long term girlfriend Yumi and imagined herself relaxing by the pool at his boutique hotel in Sicily.
I believe it to be a lie, to generate column fodder and above all interest in her barren life.
There may be a further reason for the invention.. to make David Scrace jealous? Nigel in Australia, Russell and several non-starter guys who she depilatories herself to meet… they are all just mentions to get ‘a rise’ out of Scrace?
She should just cut to the chase and write him a cheque, he only endures her for the G and T’s and a weekend break.

Reactions: 8
I considered other likely contenders Richard Jobson, Stuart Adamson(dead), David Byrne(as if?) and only Jim Kerr does fit her contrived description. It’s like she placed herself in his life, despite his long term girlfriend Yumi and imagined herself relaxing by the pool at his boutique hotel in Sicily.
I believe it to be a lie, to generate column fodder and above all interest in her barren life.
There may be a further reason for the invention.. to make David Scrace jealous? Nigel in Australia, Russell and several non-starter guys who she depilatories herself to meet… they are all just mentions to get ‘a rise’ out of Scrace?
She should just cut to the chase and write him a cheque, he only endures her for the G and T’s and a weekend break.
It's been my opinion for a long time that Scrace is in on the deal, providing column fodder for a cut (his bakery business went belly up not long after they reconnected). It's also long been my belief that there's a lot more to the relationship with Nic than simple employer/employee...

Reactions: 9
It's been my opinion for a long time that Scrace is in on the deal, providing column fodder for a cut (his bakery business went belly up not long after they reconnected). It's also long been my belief that there's a lot more to the relationship with Nic than simple employer/employee...
I think he’s very expedient. I wasn’t reading her column when they first got together and had to catch up. It’s obvious she helped him financially and continues to offer ‘Treats’ as bribes. The whole Nic relationship bothered me but on reflection I think it’s similar. It’s the bucks? Nic fills the role of companion as well as business partner but she’s paid well for doing so and even has a equal share in LJ’s business. She’s now described as equine behaviourist/animal therapist.. originally she was a groom? Following the money also explains the rivalry and dislike between Scrace and Nic.. are they both after the same golden coffers?
Who actually could fathom LJ’s actual sexuality re her relationship with Nic. She does repeatedly state that she finds sex with men unsatisfying, their habits repulsive.. but I suspect she’d find women equally wanting. She appears to be unable to do human intimacy at any level. Her relationships with people are wholly transactional IMO…

Reactions: 4
If you go into ‘things Liz has said about Tattle folks.. (on her biography?) You’ll find a correction. In podcast March 5th she claims to know nothing about Tattle Life. Tattle have corrected this, she spoke about Tattle in August 2021, lumping us with haters, jellyfish etc. Another lie, another face turn from reality. Another ‘In black and white’.

Reactions: 6
In which wor Liz moans on about the terrible ten years she's had (with not one word about how much pf it is entirely self-inflicted or completely made up) and contemplates a another facelift 0_o

BTW, Lizzie, if you're reading, I met Dr K many, many years ago at a wedding and he does (or did then, haven't checked, lol) have a fab home, a lovely wife and beautiful kids. He's a nice, unpretentious man who works hard and doesn't treat people appallingly in the press. Unlike some people.

I agreed with a comment on the column today that she’s never been a ‘beauty’. She does however expect to be and has expected this all her life? It’s the source of much unhappiness and self absorption. She now dresses and styles the witchy nest as if she’s twenty years younger and then feigns surprise when her hair rebels and falls out. She has a flat face, very difficult to have any cheekbone definition there and an incredibly pointed chin. Mr Karadis hopefully has pointed out her face shape to her but maybe like her other enablers he’s happy to take the fee.

So who, exactly, "told" her to have a face lift? Her creditors? The Receiver? Her editor who has said "it's all looking a lame these days, isn't it? Got any ideas to get the comments over 100?".
Or is it the old story that, somehow, the world is failing to see what a beauty she is... despite the fact she is profoundly ordinary looking. There's nothing she can do about her bone-structure. She's decades too late to get her hooter done. She'll just end up with stretched skin on a sub-standard frame and looking like an old lady who's "had work done". Where's the appeal?

Reactions: 10
I've got to the point I can't be bothered commenting on her anymore, I just keep repeating myself ad nauseam, the only interesting bit is the commentary here and the comments in her column...notably they're far less moderated these days, and mostly people are saying exactly the same things we are.

I know that if it were me writing that drivel then reading that the majority of people found me to be an unbearable, lying bore, as unattractive on the inside as well as outside, I think I'd be throwing in the towel or taking a serious look at myself and what I could do to change..not my face, but my attitude.

Reactions: 7
So who, exactly, "told" her to have a face lift? Her creditors? The Receiver? Her editor who has said "it's all looking a lame these days, isn't it? Got any ideas to get the comments over 100?".
I've got to the point I can't be bothered commenting on her anymore, I just keep repeating myself ad nauseam, the only interesting bit is the commentary here and the comments in her column...notably they're far less moderated these days, and mostly people are saying exactly the same things we are.
The column is dead… it had some relevance when she talked about Nirpal but has been on oxygen for years. The comments are still on point though and this is a worthy forum because it meticulously sorts out the lies. What else is left to her but another facelift?
I personally would only read two books/ long articles by her ( they’ve not been written yet?)
As follows;
1. I’d read a self analysis of her Malignant Narcissism, how it started, how it ruined her life and her plans for true therapeutic intervention. Sort of like Sam Vankin in
I,Psychopath and I,Narcissist.
2. I’d read a full and frank accountability statement, detailing all the people and animals she’d hurt or killed over the years, the mistakes she made through ego, selfishness, ignorance or hubris.
So.. don’t want to hear about dates, giving ailing animas human food, Scrace, how Ill or put upon she is, her ‘anorexia’, hair or ‘profound deafness’.
Tell us how you’ll make amends Liz. In answer to your question last week ‘What have I not admitted to?’ Answer: Everything.

Those photographs are terrible. And why is her nose so odd? One nostril is almost closed and the other looks normal. Did she always look like that? Hmmm.

Reactions: 2
Those photographs are terrible. And why is her nose so odd? One nostril is almost closed and the other looks normal. Did she always look like that? Hmmm.
Maybe the story originally posted here about a certain party and what she was doing at it is true...

Also, I refuse to believe that any surgeon - much less a leading one in his field - wouldn't have explained in detail exactly what the proceedure would involve. And another vile waterboarding reference: someone needs to actually waterboard her to demonstrate it's a bit more uncomfortable than having a mist spray on you face for a few moments.

I love how she makes it sound as though the surgeon didn't talk her through the procedure step by step.
Similarly, she makes out that her cosmetic dentist began filing down her "perfectly healthy front teeth" without enlightening her that that is how veneers work.
You're supposed to be a journalist Liz: maybe do some research, or indeed, learn how to write an article without making yourself sound totally ignorant at every turn?
Edited to add, is that "after" photo recent? Because those brows look terrible and very stubbly. If it's not a recent photo, then why wasn't a recent one included? I mean I presume this was a free treatment in return for press coverage: it seems the clinic has got the raw end of the deal.

well that is 7mins of my life I will never get back. Cannot believe she spent 6k to look that bad, can't believe the clinic would have given her a freebie to advertise their services, they usually expect to gain customers, not have them running a mile in the opposite direction, the end product should look good, she just looks horrific..a very unpleasant person, both on the inside and the outside

• Haha
I know we've said it before but her thinning hair is shown up so clearly by the flat black dye she lashes on every fortnight. She needs to let go of the witch look and go for a lighter colour, or embrace whatever her natural colour is.
Also I'm not one of the "older women can't have long hair" brigade but surely a shorter cut would balance out her witchy features more, as well as taking the pressure off her ailing roots?

Thanks for article link@jumbojet1251. Full of the usual exaggerations and lies of omission. Her face with the new brows looks both fearful and irritated. They look bristly and greyish to me and too thick? I was most surprised by her admission that she’d had collagen in her lips.. does that make them thinner then?
I hate how bitchy I sound but her inappropriate ‘Waterboarding’ comment is beyond being forgiving.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.