Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
100% for engagement. Sorry but I used to think she was very genuine but do agree with what’s been said above. She doesn’t share much private stuff so there’s no expectation/obligation for her to post these things.

Reactions: 8

Walkthehemline

Yeah, it's the same girl.

Does anyone think they might be living together just going by the Father's Day post on his grid? The pink sofa/general decor doesn't exactly scream bachelor pad.
It looks like his sisters place (@ourpinkplace). Bit unusual for Fathers Day but maybe wherever he is living isn’t suitable for a child?

Overlap vibes continue though. Her family don’t follow him at all anymore but his family all still follow her

majestic26

VIP Member
Not paying for that.. What does she has left to say? She leads such a sheltered life and divorce is most exciting thing that happened, from content point of view. Vintage shopping is alright, but size 0 shopping doesn't interest me.
She got on the nervy girl trend pretty early on, needs another angle now. I feel like she is too closed off online.
When these influencers spend their younger years putting their whole lives online, it can be difficult for them to then step back and re-establish a boundary. Their followers feel like they know them and they feel shortchanged when they're being held at arm's length all of a sudden. Think that's what's happened to Liv, which is why it feels a bit trite for her to be suddenly writing about heartbreak - she's spent a good few years trying to take the personal side out of her work. Now engagement has dropped and she's realising that exposing your personal life is unfortunately what gets likes.

tatty400

It’s so authentic when influencers ask followers for self tan recommendations, then ignore them and go with the brand that gifted them but nobody recommended at all.

• Haha
  • Sick

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
I really think she is a good egg deep down- probably why this thread is normally quiet. I know she has some flaws but we all do, and for an influencer she is far far less problematic than most. I hadn’t noticed her not posting him, but I notice his account hasn’t posted anything since Feb and although their wedding day picture is still his profile pic, it is a bit weird?

Whatever’s gone on I hope she’s managing okay- must be tough trying to hold things together with such a young child and a job like this. Her friends look like a really good bunch so hoping she’s getting through okay if they have split.

• Heart

majestic26

VIP Member
Maybe seeing her put it out into the world makes it feel quite final for him and he's decided to duck out of that world for a bit. I would probably take a long social media break in such circumstances - I guess Liv doesn't really have the luxury of doing that for an extended period.

Reactions: 7

imtakingabath

VIP Member
She’s just posted a story saying that they’ve both been thinking about the split for a long time.

They were only married in 2019. Crazy!
Hmm, I read it as her saying they spent a long time thinking about how to share the news of their split...

slugella

VIP Member
Glad I'm not the only one flicking back and forth between these two threads 😅 I agree, Liv has handled it really well and HG... well, let's just see how it goes but it's all a bit manic and 'I'M FINE!!!!!!!1!' isn't it?
Honestly the picture of the nipple was the most unexpected thing from an influencer 😳 :ROFLMAO: sorry will stop going OT and back to Liv now 😂

I unfollowed Liv recently, she was one of the few influencers I still followed as I don't see why I should contribute to their success by following them lol but she seemed like one of the few remaining good ones, but recently it got a bit much seeing all the freebies and then finding out she's secretly selling all her free stuff under the radar is a bit ick.

I do still think compared to others she is more down to earth and still puts some effort into her content and I do think she is probably a nice person.

• Heart
I don’t think she’d be surprised at peoples curiosity tbh. I’m not a fan of the well she chose to put herself in the public eye, so people can say whatever they want narrative, but ultimately as fans of hers, we’re going to pick things like this up. So natural to be curious. I also feel like she has made it quite obvious, without actually coming out and telling us. She has to respect the father of her child too, so there’s only so much she could say publicly really. Obliviously all is not always how it looks on social media, but it does look like she has a great support network, and is doing her best to make it work for herself and arlo.

• Heart
You really never know what happens behind closed doors. My own sibling had a seemingly happy marriage but were filing divorce papers barely a year after a great family party. No one saw it coming.

I think it’s unlikely a third party was involved. I get the impression Joe was an unhappy person - as others pointed out he always seemed to be grumpy and miserable- and perhaps that came into play? Coupled with the fact they had been together as teenagers, the pressures of a baby, it may have just been too much. I’m happy she’s kept the house though.
Nah, my money’s on another person and I get it was Joe.

• Wow

penny1992

Chatty Member
Liv talking about being out on a ‘school night’ like she has to be up at 6am for an early shift at Morrisons 😂 She literally gets paid to go to Lucy Williams multimillion pound house, eat some food and fawn over an overpriced candle. When that is your job, school nights don’t exist.
Very out of touch with reality lmao.

Underpants

I think Liv gets it right more often than not, and generally strikes a pretty good tone. But yeah, thinking that she might have got that buggy for free or been paid to post about it did make me a feel resentful. I find expensive baby product content far more alienating than other kinds of advert or sponsored content - it ends up tying in to mum guilt!

majestic26

VIP Member
I really feel for her. To go from a (well, seemingly) idyllic life with a childhood sweetheart, buying a lovely house, having a dream wedding and a beautiful baby … to becoming a single mother, living alone with her young child and trying to balance work and maintaining her value as an influencer with caring for him... Its a level of emotional upheaval I can’t even comprehend. She’s not even 30 years old.
It's a lot, for sure. She seems to have a very strong support network though, and her job appears to be, if not easy, then at least something she's passionate about and good at. That's more than many can say when their life is upended after a split.

uola

Has anyone signed up to her Substack? I was subscribed to her Sunday Duvet email from a couple of years ago so got the free ones these past week or so. I love her style but the clothes she linked to were all super expensive!
Not paying for that.. What does she has left to say? She leads such a sheltered life and divorce is most exciting thing that happened, from content point of view. Vintage shopping is alright, but size 0 shopping doesn't interest me.
She got on the nervy girl trend pretty early on, needs another angle now. I feel like she is too closed off online.

majestic26

VIP Member
She appears to be the higher earner of the two so would make sense for her to keep the house. It all appears really amicable too (well, going off the caption of tonight's post) so I would say possibly not a third party involved.

I think it's quite brave of them both to acknowledge it's not working - especially when they had a lot going for them as a couple. I think lots of people try to stay together 'for the kids' and end up having volatile splits rather than staying amicable.

• Heart