Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

penny1992

Chatty Member
She's posted today about navigating a difficult period in her personal life... she and Joe also don't seem to follow each other on Insta anymore. Seems like that pretty much confirms it
Really? I looked the other day and they were still following each other. Ig is crashing for me so I can't look now.

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
They're literally just normal teeth
I'm not a fan of turkey teeth and actually like the shape/crookedness of them - it's not about that.

They are very yellow and have so many calcium marks. They don't look very normal to me?

clueless

Chatty Member
She’s one of the worst! She uses her dad’s eBay account to flog all the vast amount of freebies for some extra cash…
I seen this too but I've forgotten his username! Are they still doing it? I remember seeing them selling a Charlotte Tilbury serum that hadn't even been released on sale at that time, then looked and seen a lot of beauty/fragrance PR things for sale and previously sold.

On one hand I think why not, but on the other I'm not sure, it's a strange one. It would be nice to maybe do a giveaway bundle as a thank you for followers, or even sell with part of the sale going to charity, as this can be done on eBay.

tatty400

I had a lot of time for her but unfollowed recently, basically when I found out she’s been secretly selling her free, gifted stuff on her dads eBay. She’s one of the few I still had a bit of respect for so that really disappointed me.
She’s gotta fund her Waitrose shop somehow…

ECH

VIP Member
Her account was definitely still live a week ago as I’ve followed her for ages.
I've also followed her a while and it was near enough a week ago it went. I just think it's a stretch to think her deleting hers is related to Joe when Molly's is still up and there's a million other things going on.

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
She just drones on and on its tedious. Stylistically she was at her peak last year and its just gone downhill the more she chats to camera.

ECH

VIP Member
Now her stories are like "before I had a child I didn't realise how expensive childcare is but now I do let's all support". And also saying in the same message that she wants disposable income again as she was good for the economy when she had it felt a little tone deaf... how much do you think she must be earning? She seems to do a fair few ads etc and gets lots of free trips. And a lot of the things she would spend disposable income on like clothes makeup holidays meals out and events, she often gets for free. Though I guess now being a single parent could have hit her financially.
I think those comments were from the person she screenshotted, not Liv, because i thought the same thing at first.

majestic26

VIP Member
Would love to be able to talk to you! I currently feel like this in my relationship :/
Feel free to DM! I can't offer much advice as we are still in the thick of it. It is really tough. Kids are 3yo and 8months so still a way to go before we can claw a bit of our own lives back but I'm optimistic.