Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LDNBinge

I feel that Liv checked out of the relationship a good while ago and it’s more of a shock to Joe now that it’s actually official. It wouldn’t surprise me if Liv talked about concerns with Joe and he never really acted on them.

Of course the post Liv made about ‘going their separate ways’ is respectful to Joe and their family. I think she would be careful to never air her dirty laundry online - esp. as solicitors etc. will prob be involved.

But I do think it’s odd that either Liv or Joe blocked one another on insta (before his account was deleted). Liv no longer followed any of Joe's accounts, all traces of her interacting with them had vanished - No likes, comments or tags of her on his instas. If it was a mutual decision and they both were accepting of the fact that their relationship had run its course blocking seems a bit weird.

Then Joe deleted/deactivated his personal insta yesterday morning - did it take Liv telling him that she was going to mention it on insta for the reality to sink in for him? (actually made me wonder if he reads on here as he deleted insta a short while after comments were made about him - prob a long shot, lol)

Reactions: 11

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
I really hope she’s not getting intrusive / inquisitive questions via DM. But given this is a clear ‘back the fuck off everyone’ post (albeit the most polite & gentle I’ve ever seen) safe to say she’s up against it.

For an influencer she’s very self aware. She knows she made a deal with the devil. Yes the money and opportunities for influencers are incredible but when times are tough you are so exposed and the show must go on. All she can do is appeal to peoples better nature and hope it works on the whole.

Attachments

• Heart

ANiceEgg

On her Postcards from Paris blog post she wrote about being on the brink of a 'big ol' heart to heart', so I think she feels she needs to write about the split sometime soon... 💔

Attachments

Starttheline

VIP Member
She's very gracious with it all, I think. As someone above said, there are other influencers out there who are very passive aggressive now they've split from their partners, and aren't giving a second thought to what they are posting. Hannah Gale for one, who is very much trying to flaunt her new life online.

Liv is only human. If she's had that tough of a week, she might have just needed to get it out, in the eloquent way that she did. Living your life out online has its perks and its troubles, and this is one of them. Hard to be so open in some aspects but private in others, but I've always thought she balances it well.

Starttheline

VIP Member
Does anyone find it ridiculous and cringey when influencers re-post all the birthday stories their friends post? Like if you went over to a mates house for their birthday and they forced you to read all the cards they’d received. We get it, you’re popular 🙄

I assume it’s a flex to show she’s ok not being in a relationship as she turns 30 but if anything it shouts insecurity.
Tbf, I know regular people that do this too and I find it cringey across the board.

What is worse is when a parent reposts birthday messages to their child, who is 3 and not on social media.

• Haha

slugella

VIP Member
Livvvv did you really fly from London to Edinburgh 🙃 this is why I can never take influencers seriously when they try to be all I care about the planet. It's just a bandwagon for them to stay likeable.

She could surely afford the train (especially as it was for a trip to a v expensive looking hotel which she got for free) and have the time to take a longer journey. I know for people struggling with money, sometimes flights are cheaper than trains (which is bananas) so could see the reasoning there.

Maybe I am extra sensitive as I work for a charity focusing on climate change but it really annoys me and I needed to vent :ROFLMAO:

• Sad

Moonchild22

This is the account and I’m pretty sure none of the money goes to charity…

I seen this too but I've forgotten his username! Are they still doing it? I remember seeing them selling a Charlotte Tilbury serum that hadn't even been released on sale at that time, then looked and seen a lot of beauty/fragrance PR things for sale and previously sold.

On one hand I think why not, but on the other I'm not sure, it's a strange one. It would be nice to maybe do a giveaway bundle as a thank you for followers, or even sell with part of the sale going to charity, as this can be done on eBay.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
She has mentioned Arlo, and put up posts about him lately. Or showing their dinners (just hers and his). Just dawned on me one day that she no longer posted Joe and then I noticed the rings (or lack of). She would have posted pictures of him in her stories quite a bit. Liv is one of my faves so I feel a bit dirty bringing it up. She’s always seemed like she has a right just get on with it type of attitude, and manages to be relatable even though I could never afford the beautiful clothes she wears! a real down to earth Londoner! It might not even be true, but if it is, it’s great she still has a relationship with his sisters, and family. As they got together so young, she’ll have been very close to them I’m sure. And it’s great for Arlo too. Hope whatever the case is, she’s doing ok! but yes, shows you never quite know what’s going on behind closed doors.

• Heart

bugeyeboo

You really never know what happens behind closed doors. My own sibling had a seemingly happy marriage but were filing divorce papers barely a year after a great family party. No one saw it coming.

I think it’s unlikely a third party was involved. I get the impression Joe was an unhappy person - as others pointed out he always seemed to be grumpy and miserable- and perhaps that came into play? Coupled with the fact they had been together as teenagers, the pressures of a baby, it may have just been too much. I’m happy she’s kept the house though.

Reactions: 10

ECH

VIP Member
I do feel really sad for her. It's got to be hard losing your partner of that many years, especially when there's a kid involved now.

Walkthehemline

I wonder if he went on the press trip when he was meant to have Arlo and that's why Arlo was sad? Liv mentioned that she was sad but also said Arlo needed cheering up.

Since when is Joe invited on press trips anyway? I never took much notice of him when he was with Liv and thought he was mostly a wedding photographer?

He does follow someone called Aimee but her profile is private.
This is my theory too. Especially as she followed it up with a story about bringing Arlo a cupcake because “I’m a woman of my word”.

The woman in the press trip photo appears to be the one in the kissing story he posted and also commented on one of his latest grid posts. Not sure why Joe is getting press trip invites when he’s a wedding photographer but if he’s bringing a girl along, you’d assume it’s kind of serious between them.

I wonder when they met. I still find it weird that he’s wiped almost all trace of Liv from his IG.

chickaletta

He has also deleted/archived his post of Liv for Valentine’s Day :(

I hope they are both doing well. A divorce/separation is horrible for anyone let alone them two who have been together since they were in their late teens right?

• Sad
As someone who has had kids, and all the stress and strains that puts on a marriage in the early days, I would’ve definitely sought counselling and “stayed together for the kids” a little longer than 18m if it was something work-through-able. Which is what makes me think it was something unforgivable/a failed bandaid baby.

slugella

VIP Member
It really puts me off influencers when they sell things they got for free unless the money goes to charity. That Liv does it through her dad's account seems like she's trying to hide it so possibly knows it would look bad to some people?

Underpants

Oh man, for some reason I was hoping they would figure things out and reconcile. I hope they're all happier this way anyway.

• Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Reading that article, you would never known she had ever been married. She makes it sound like she found the house with the help of her mum and moved in there alone. She talks about redecorating the front room, which happened soon after they announced their split, if I recall, and she's made it into a much more feminine space. This seems like the obvious space to mention her marriage split - but it seems like she doesn't want to mention it at all and has possibly also asked the journalist to omit any mention. Maybe this is her way of dealing with the split, but it does feel like Joe has been somewhat erased from her life, and makes me think that there's more to their split than simply 'growing apart.'

The above is not meant to be critical of her - it's just an observation. I know she likes to keep things private.