Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellbells16

VIP Member
It’s wild to me that Joe was invited on a press trip - he’s a nobody with under 10K followers, most of them are probably Liv’s followers as well.

Reactions: 17

LDNBinge

Her ring finger was hidden in her posts for much of April this year, but come May she was almost flaunting the missing ring.

The '21 lessons I learnt in 2021' blog post is foretelling actually. She even mentions 2021 being 'heart-breakingly challenging' with further mention of 'loss and carrying on when the going gets tough' - which could mean a number of things, but maybe what we are seeing now had happened in 2021 or before…

No. 21 1/2 on the list stood out to me the most. Although, many of the lessons listed had hints of big changes she was facing.

In 2021 Liv also seemed to take initiative and over come some anxieties, like driving, and become less co-dependent on Joe.

I’m currently working offshore so have a lot of time on my hands - I swear I’m not usually this nosy, lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Mermaid456

I was really surprised when she announced her pregnancy. She’s what, 28/29 now? It’s kinda unusual to be married with a baby at such a young age now even if you’ve been together for ages. They always just felt really “young” to me, if you know what I mean? A baby just seemed odd for them. I really thought they’d be the type to be married for quite a few years before having a family. I’d imagine it really made them grow up quickly and reevaluate who they actually were.

I always thought he seemed quite grumpy in comparison to Liv, who seems quite sunny as a person.

Super sad for them after being together for so long and having such a young child.

I think there was a unconscious trend with influencers a few years back to feel super adult and have big weddings, houses and babies at relatively young ages to say they hit their milestones (like Megan ellaby etc) so now their hitting the next phase when you hit your 30s and start to really figure out who you are. I feel for liv, you can tell she’s a beautiful soul, personally I always picked up a bit of a weird vibe from Joe, but it’s obvious liv has wonderful supportive friends and hope she gets through this. I just can’t believe tattle readers called it out months ago 😮 I had no idea until her post the other day!

catpotlan

I really think she wants to talk about it but she’s actually reasonable and seems to care about her child having a good relationship with his father. Airing the grimy details of your breakup is not healthy when a child is involved, and I think her caring followers are smart enough to understand…people get it, they don’t need to know everything ( even if we all want to know the details )

catpotlan

I am happy for her if she can find love and happiness again. She can do so much better than smug Joe with his very punchable face.

Reactions: 15

iunicus

She's posted today about navigating a difficult period in her personal life... she and Joe also don't seem to follow each other on Insta anymore. Seems like that pretty much confirms it

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Liv produces high quality content as well - interesting locations and using a quality photographer - brands PR & marketing teams will like that (as it makes them look good to the higher ups) so will pay for it even if the reach & engagement isn’t quite there. Having said that I would guess Liv to have decent engagement anyway as a % (possibly punching above her weight relatively) as she has carefully cultivated her brand - I can’t think of when she has taken any low hanging fruit. And I imagine she would professional to work with - delivering what is agreed and on time and good at building relationships. It all adds up for the person/team deciding the £££. So I would peg this at £5-10k.

lolhi2020

I honestly think if they have split up, it's probably from the impact of having a child on their relationship. It all seemed smooth sailing after their marriage.
I wouldn't be surprised, some people have no idea how much their lives will change after having a baby.

I think on some level our generation craves the milestones that our parents had such as buying a house, the big white wedding, having a baby before you're 30, etc. Sometimes I don't think people stop to think whether they really *want* all those things themselves, or if it's just something they always assumed would happen.

Starttheline

VIP Member
She's posted today about navigating a difficult period in her personal life... she and Joe also don't seem to follow each other on Insta anymore. Seems like that pretty much confirms it
Also reading between the lines, she misses out any mention of Joe/wedding in her list of things she's documented over the years.

majestic26

VIP Member
Really feel for the two of them, can't be easy making that call when you have a little one so young. She seems a really nice person, one of the few influencers that still appears grateful for the role she has, always puts loads of effort into her content. Their life looked perfect, you really never know what's going on behind closed doors eh.

I think they’ve definitely separated. She didn’t mention his birthday and his family posted video montages and she’s not in any of the clips, just arlo and family members. She mentioned him so much that’s it’s very obvious now she’s not. She talks about dinner for her and arlo, and I do think she drops the odd intentional hint here and there. Hope they’re both doing ok! As someone else said, they’d been together since GCSEs, that’s a long time! Lots of growing up between then and now. I believe she’s a bridesmaid in his sisters wedding, which would have been arranged before they broke up I imagine, so it’s good they’re staying on good terms for arlo. But I think now it’s quite obvious they’ve separated. Perhaps she’ll mention it, perhaps she’ll just assume we’ve all guessed.

• Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Joe deleted his IG on the day Liv announced the split, so my take on it is that she told him she'd be doing that and he deleted his IG as he didn't want all her followers snooping on his IG, looking for clues etc. Of course, he could have made his IG private in that case, but maybe he didn't even use IG that much and it's not a big deal for him to delete it. I feel like something happened in the past week or so for them to suddenly block each other on IG. Maybe their split became official, maybe one of them has met someone new. I don't think we'll ever know the full story here.

Like a few of you I always thought Joe was a bit of a grump, but I think it also could be that he is just shy and a bit socially awkward. Liv once said that they were both extremely shy people when they met. I don't get the impression that she is particularly shy these days though. They met when they were very young - and people change.

Last edited:

catpotlan

I did the exact same thing and I feel bad for Liv. I understand why she felt like shit but could not really say why, she could not really say “ my childhood sweetheart turned ex husband and father to my toddler is on a press trip with his new girlfriend” . Seriously, I don’t usually think that but poor poor Liv.

Baytree123

I grew up in Bromley and have known Liv for years. She has always been fake nice and very selfish. Always wants to be centre of attention but i guess all of that combined that got her to where she is now. As for Joe, he is a deeply insecure man who felt emasculated by her success. She really did try to make it work but he lied to her about the weirdest things.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Walkthehemline

Is nobody else getting massive relationship overlap vibes? It just seems odd that he’s in this super PDA relationship so soon after a divorce. Also not always, but most of the time, there’s a third person involved. Especially in a relationship with a kid. Sometimes that’s the extra push that makes you finally split.

Like others have said, I really feel for her. My last long term relationship before my now partner ended similarly (also teenage sweethearts) and it took me years to get my head right after.
I get this vibe big time. Separating so early in their marriage and so soon after the baby, always made me wonder if there was a third person.

Might be nothing but I looked up the woman he was with and she used to manage social media for a vintage business…that follows Liv. 👀

• Wow
Does anyone know if Liv Purvis has announced getting divorced from her husband? She no longer wears a wedding/engagement ring and doesn’t ever mention him anymore, so wondering if I missed an announcement! She used to mention him quite a bit and has just stopped the past few months. She’s made sure to include her left hand in majority of her photos lately so I feel like it’s been her way of making it obvious to people!

• Wow

bellbells16

VIP Member
I was really surprised when she announced her pregnancy. She’s what, 28/29 now? It’s kinda unusual to be married with a baby at such a young age now even if you’ve been together for ages. They always just felt really “young” to me, if you know what I mean? A baby just seemed odd for them. I really thought they’d be the type to be married for quite a few years before having a family. I’d imagine it really made them grow up quickly and reevaluate who they actually were.

I always thought he seemed quite grumpy in comparison to Liv, who seems quite sunny as a person.

Super sad for them after being together for so long and having such a young child.