Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
I know we don’t really know any of these people (influencers) from a bar of soap but I would still find it disheartening if their marriage hasn’t worked out 😢
They both seemed like good eggs and I like the way Liv balances her content. And she has the rare skill of being able to talk about things frankly and openly without it turning into a massive moan or pity party.
You really never know what’s going on behind closed doors. I hope she’s ok.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

bugeyeboo

I think it says a lot that as soon as they split, Liv transformed their grey and trendy pictured living room into a glorious pink and floral girly space.

Reactions: 13

Walkthehemline

I also seem to recall her sharing about Isle of Paradise ages ago and how great it was, I think she said it was a friend had founded it?

Joe's starting to become more active on IG again. I always got the impression that if he were chocolate he'd eat himself.
Joe is a huge ick. All that sunburn and chest hair and the selfie with the iced coffee 🙃

• Sick
  • Haha
Agree that these monogamous relationships from teenage years can be intense & quite often one person wonders what they’re missing out on…

Him deleting his socials hints to me that there is a third person involved on his part. I’ve seen countless men deactivating social accounts after being caught in a last ditch attempt to make it “work” but often the woman can’t see past the betrayal.

slugella

VIP Member
A small room in that hotel comes in at £410 a night….
Seeing those sorts of freebies when people literally cannot afford heating or food makes me feel uneasy. This isn't an attack at Liv personally, I understand it's her job. If I were an influencer I would feel so uncomfortable having to advertise all the things I got for free while knowing so many of my followers who helped me get to where I was are struggling.

I would LOVE to see them donating more of their freebies to charities or followers, or even a one off of them letting one of their followers enjoy one of the experiences they get for free. It would still be good publicity for the brand too - I would be more likely to support a company that did that.

Instead, we get influencers selling their free gifts for profit on vinted and hinting on stories for more free stuff. (Not aimed at Liv just influencers in general).

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I wonder if he went on the press trip when he was meant to have Arlo and that's why Arlo was sad? Liv mentioned that she was sad but also said Arlo needed cheering up.

Since when is Joe invited on press trips anyway? I never took much notice of him when he was with Liv and thought he was mostly a wedding photographer?

He does follow someone called Aimee but her profile is private.

tatty400

I really hope she’s not getting intrusive / inquisitive questions via DM. But given this is a clear ‘back the fuck off everyone’ post (albeit the most polite & gentle I’ve ever seen) safe to say she’s up against it.

For an influencer she’s very self aware. She knows she made a deal with the devil. Yes the money and opportunities for influencers are incredible but when times are tough you are so exposed and the show must go on. All she can do is appeal to peoples better nature and hope it works on the whole.
Agree she’s very self aware. I think she’s smart and as professional as an influencer can get. Must be hugely challenging to strike the right balance of sharing your personal life with followers. It’s the main reason I’d never want it as a ‘career’. You sacrifice your privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is nobody else getting massive relationship overlap vibes? It just seems odd that he’s in this super PDA relationship so soon after a divorce. Also not always, but most of the time, there’s a third person involved. Especially in a relationship with a kid. Sometimes that’s the extra push that makes you finally split.

Like others have said, I really feel for her. My last long term relationship before my now partner ended similarly (also teenage sweethearts) and it took me years to get my head right after.

catpotlan

He’s proper instagram official with the new girl. He’s freshly divorced with a toddler, he’s not a teenager. It’s just a bit cruel, a picture of her with hearts and everything. He seems a bit insensitive and just yucky.

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I think she seems very uncertain about her life right now and what she’s doing, which is understandable. But whenever she also shares that she had some ~work bits~ it’s always, like, some gifted stay at a luxury hotel lol and she contractually has to share the pictures.

I also think it’s the classic thing where an Influencer overshared about their life in their 20s when everything seemed great and then eventually learns that they don’t want to do that anymore and they don’t want to share hardships… but they’ve made their brand around letting people in and being all breezy about things.

Hopefully she won’t get to the place where she just does what is needed to earn money and get nice gifted things. It would be nice to see her reignite her creativity and have a sense of what she wants to do.

Tried searching for his account and think he’s deleted it! Probably in light of the post liv made yesterday {just catching up on this thread after seeing it!}

• Wow

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
She might be treading water a little until she’s worked through the upheaval to a certain extent. Christmas must have been tough. It might also be wise to share less personal stuff while parental sharing % has been agreed, for example. You wouldn’t want to do a single thing to get on the wrong side of a judge or mediator and shit can go south so quickly in a divorce. And the timeline can get dragged out too (if it suits one party) so she still might be in thick of it. And there’s a court backlog.

That said Liv does a lot more than sooo many influencers who shoot dull content in the same corner of their homes by hapless husbands - Liv makes the effort to actually arrange shoots in good locations with proper photographers.