Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Agree that these monogamous relationships from teenage years can be intense & quite often one person wonders what they’re missing out on…

Him deleting his socials hints to me that there is a third person involved on his part. I’ve seen countless men deactivating social accounts after being caught in a last ditch attempt to make it “work” but often the woman can’t see past the betrayal.
Can confirm. This happened when me and my ex I’d been with for 7 years (since we were in our teens) cheated on me and we broke up

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I don’t get this “i’m really burnt out” rubbish. She’s literally done nothing but have coastal holidays with her pals, all at some brands expense no doubt. “I’m really struggling blah blah… oh btw heres an advert for Very” does she live in her bedroom?! It’s the only room in her house she posts pictures of.

She hasn’t got a clue what it’s like to be burnt out or struggle. Unfollowed.

ECH

VIP Member
Today is Joe's birthday (not a creep, I just happened to see it on one of his sister's instagrams) so I wonder if she'll say anything

Imah

Chatty Member
She posted him on stories a week or so ago and he had hippie/stoner vibes, complete opposite to Joe I have to say

scoobie

VIP Member
It’s surprised me that she’s abandoned her Insecure Girls Club venture for so long since it was once successful enough to bring out a book. I thought she’d taken a step back - for a while it seemed to just be run by an intern - and now it’s pretty much gone silent.

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
One thing that's making me think there is trouble in paradise is she never used to credit whoever took photos of her on her blog, presumably because it was Joe. However, her last few posts have credits on them to a different photographer.
I noticed this too, there has been a shift to using other photographers that coincides with no rings / Joe disappearing from view… I suppose to put the other (weaker) explanation forward, potentially it’s not ideal for childcare to have both parents out on the same job at the same time.

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
I am so sick of every single Mum influencer parading around in an Artipoppe baby carrier. Like clones. I have ever seen a non influencer wear one, they seem to be made for vain Insta Mums only.
Came here to say this. They are unjustifiably expensive....and Liv just said she hopes to be using it for a long time....good luck getting your baby in there in a few months time. It's ridiculous how expensive they are and only inwards face.

Honestly the picture of the nipple was the most unexpected thing from an influencer 😳 :ROFLMAO: sorry will stop going OT and back to Liv now 😂

I unfollowed Liv recently, she was one of the few influencers I still followed as I don't see why I should contribute to their success by following them lol but she seemed like one of the few remaining good ones, but recently it got a bit much seeing all the freebies and then finding out she's secretly selling all her free stuff under the radar is a bit ick.

I do still think compared to others she is more down to earth and still puts some effort into her content and I do think she is probably a nice person.
I’m not caught up on HG… nipple?!? 🤣

• Haha

tatty400

I really feel for her. To go from a (well, seemingly) idyllic life with a childhood sweetheart, buying a lovely house, having a dream wedding and a beautiful baby … to becoming a single mother, living alone with her young child and trying to balance work and maintaining her value as an influencer with caring for him... Its a level of emotional upheaval I can’t even comprehend. She’s not even 30 years old.
She’s not even 30? That makes a lot of sense. My partner and I would not have been strong/mature enough in our 20s to have a baby without destroying our relationship.

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Livvvv did you really fly from London to Edinburgh 🙃 this is why I can never take influencers seriously when they try to be all I care about the planet. It's just a bandwagon for them.

She could surely afford the train (especially as it was for a trip to a v expensive looking hotel which she got for free) and have the time to take a longer journey. I know for people struggling with money, sometimes flights are cheaper than trains (which is bananas) so could see the reasoning there.

Maybe I am extra sensitive as I work for a charity focusing on climate change but it really annoys me and I needed to vent :ROFLMAO:
Maybe cos she was travelling with Arlo, the longer journey time put her off? Definitely agree with you though, and airports are stressful with kids too.

ECH

VIP Member
Yes, you're right, I just checked and it does look like his sister's place. That would have been quick if they had moved in together already!
Wouldn't be surprised though with how quick it seems like he's trying to replace Liv

clueless

Chatty Member
Wondering if she’s in Suffolk with someone new…
Me too! Anytime she’s with friends or family, she always tags them… it looked like a lovely and fun time.

This sentence confused me initially as the girl wrote “& by joe” when it should be “by jove” for goodness sake.

IMG_9575.png

• Haha

imtakingabath

VIP Member
I thought that too and came here to compare! I think it could just be a case of film photos being very flattering and in the story posts he had longer blonde hair that really doesn’t suit him. You can see a bit of it in the left of the polaroid… I’m 99% sure she doesn’t have a second new boyf ready for a hard launch within weeks…?

She did have a story up about writing more about love and dating so maybe we will get a bit more info about what went down. I do find it fascinating how many very long term relationships seem to break down quickly after marriage / kids.
Yeah I think in the other photo above his blond hair is kind of hidden/swept back which makes him look quite different!

clueless

Chatty Member
I wonder did the auctions all end, or if they've actually taken everything down? Hopefully the former as it's interesting to see what's being sold and how often.

Reactions: 1

Herdling

Im really surprised by this! I'm sure she used to reply to me years ago and I never got that vibe from her.

Did her friends say that her character has changed in recent years?
Apologies in advance for any questions I might ask that have been discussed in this thread already - I have just stumbled across this thread and have barely skimmed it yet.

I haven’t followed Liv since a few years ago so was unaware she had a divorce and has had a child. When did the divorce and baby happen and we know the reasons they split? Is the baby both of theirs? Is she in a new relationship? Is she still best mates with that woman she used to have a podcast with? I can’t remember her name..

I’m not sure what people’s opinions are on Liv but I’ll share mine along with my experience meeting her and Joe a few years ago..

I used to listen to Olivia’s podcast with her mate whose name I can’t remember. It was one of the first podcasts I started listening to and quite enjoyed the simplicity of it for background noise or whilst I was cleaning. For the most part I liked it however, in almost every episode, I found myself a bit put off by quite judgemental, snobbish comments they would both make about others. It’s almost like they put themselves up on this pedestal and put on a front for supposedly being nice girls who had a safe space for their followers yet were the type to speak down on someone behind their back. Or in their case.. indirectly on their podcast. However, I still kind of enjoyed Olivia as I found her to be pleasant enough to listen to the rest of the time.

Anyways. A few years ago I was at a large event and had got chatting to some of Liv’s friends and creators who were a bit similar to her. Then Liv turned up with Joe and I’m not even sure how to explain it but the two of them sauntered in and appeared to stay away from everybody else including liv’s friends - it’s like they had a real air of superiority to them. Or so they thought of themselves. It was really bizarre. And let me tell you that Joe had the most unsettling and creepy vibe about him which again I’m not sure how to explain but I wasn’t the only one who picked up on it. Since then, any time I’d see his face on her social media it would send a shiver down my spine. There’s something very off about that guy, yuck.

Finally at one point they both decided to interact with all of us (very) briefly and because I had a few drinks in me I complimented Liv and said that I was a fan of her podcast. She looked me up and down and smiled an inauthentic somewhat bitchy smile and turned away from me. I remember feeling so small and embarrassed that I’d even complimented her and told her I was a fan of her podcast when in reality I’d mainly use it for background noise anyway 😂 But yes every since that interaction, I’d stopped listening to that podcast or following her Instagram.

Sadly, a few of the other girls who are friends with or mutual bloggers/youtubers (or at least were well known back in the day) I have heard are much of the same. I was told some really nasty stories about some of them from fellow creators who had also initially looked up to these girls. Very disappointing stuff!

Reactions: 1