Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slugella

VIP Member
I think those comments were from the person she screenshotted, not Liv, because i thought the same thing at first.
Ooo that makes sense - my bad sorry Liv :LOL: The disposable income bit I was like 😯really, the day after getting back from a luxury hotel... haha

Reactions: 3

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Have to say it’s a bit disappointing that she has so openly fawned over Love Island constantly this year but seemingly has nothing to say about Women’s Aid having to call meetings with the show because of the damage it is doing?

Overall I try not to suggest influencers should be talking about all issues all the time, but she is vocal on a lot of things and it’s really naff that she’s basically advertised the show and is now silent on this massive issue.

ECH

VIP Member
Lucie deleted her Instagram a while ago, so I don't think it's related to this. She just got married not too long ago and she's older than Joe so I feel like it might be a privacy thing as her life changes rather than related to Joe.

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Came here to see if anyone had mentioned Liv and Joe splitting up because I noticed his absence and her lack or rings. I remember at the time she got married if felt like all the influencers around my age were getting engaged, married, pregnant, etc, but I've noticed that a few seemed to split not long after.

I don't know if anyone follows Kim Turkington (Love Cloth – friends with Lizzy Hadfield and Lindsey Holland), but she seems to have stopped wearing her rings and mentioning her husband, too. Not sure if she ever announced anything though. I can't help but think of all the money spent on those gorgeous weddings!
Liv posted about her wedding SO MUCH afterwards too, I found it a bit irritating. Makes you wonder now if she was overcompensating a bit. I guess it was a while ago now though so maybe things just changed over time.

I also seem to recall her sharing about Isle of Paradise ages ago and how great it was, I think she said it was a friend had founded it?

Joe's starting to become more active on IG again. I always got the impression that if he were chocolate he'd eat himself.
Yes she said that about isle of paradise on the fringe of it podcast she’s ago . I remember it too!

sydneymae

Im really surprised by this! I'm sure she used to reply to me years ago and I never got that vibe from her.

Did her friends say that her character has changed in recent years?
If you follow a certain few of her other friends (creators) and other similar-ish creators, there are some that I have been told by again, other creators that aren’t very nice including to creators who have less followers than them and so on. I would love to list all names and give the stories I’ve heard but don’t want to doxx myself and I suppose people can change and may not be the same character they were some years ago.

It wasn’t any of Olivia’s close friends who said anything regarding her character, just at this particular event they seemed to be discussing amongst themselves/exchanging looks regarding her and Joe’s snobbish and distant behaviour from everyone else. Those friends (again they are also YouTubers/bloggers/instagrammers) are more or less still friends with her online and some very close irl.

I do wonder if that side of her manifested from being unhappy and possibly controlled in some ways by Joe in that relationship over the years. Or maybe she truly isn’t as she seems online and in fact is a bit of a snob and a b’itch. Obviously can’t say for certain. But I just don’t like her at all since then and just been put off. Well, put off by quite a few creators from that crew.

Yeah maybe you’re right! At least I know now nothing had been announced, I was convinced I’d just missed something. Not that she would ever need to announce anyway. I agree with others that it looks like she has a great support network around her anyway, a sign she’s as down to earth as she comes across!

Pingping

I really like Liv, she seems very sweet but the fact she is wearing nearly £900 of gifted items in her last picture really annoys me - the companies gifting to these “influencers” piss me off and would deter me from buying from them! Not the other way around! And I am sure her beautiful wedding dress was gifted too £4K+!

Roseannanna

Today is Joe's birthday (not a creep, I just happened to see it on one of his sister's instagrams) so I wonder if she'll say anything
They have definitely separated or on a break.I think she must be going through a very difficult process.

• Sad

TGreece76

I really like Liv, she seems very sweet but the fact she is wearing nearly £900 of gifted items in her last picture really annoys me - the companies gifting to these “influencers” piss me off and would deter me from buying from them! Not the other way around! And I am sure her beautiful wedding dress was gifted too £4K+!
I agree, she seems like a nice person and I enjoy a lot of her content. It’s difficult to be an influencer and not look greedy and narcissistic. She’s barely given birth to her baby and she’s out promoting a £1k+ pram and designer baby carriers. Usually new Mums take some time off from work to be in their baby bubble but influencers can’t do that, it’s like Christmas for retailers - their busiest time when they can rake in the most money!

Moonchild22

I wonder did the auctions all end, or if they've actually taken everything down? Hopefully the former as it's interesting to see what's being sold and how often.
Nothing has been there for the last 10+ days so they’ve clearly created a less obvious account 😅

Reactions: 2

ECH

VIP Member
I think she just means her divorce, or there might have been break ups before the hard launch for this guy

Reactions: 2