Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roseannanna

I wonder though… in her Q&A today she says Arlo gets into bed with ‘me’ rather than ‘us’ and her answer about raising a boy makes no reference to Joe as his dad or what they might to together (e.g. not set household roles by gender) which I find a little weird? Granted the point of the Q&A is that it’s from her perspective but it feels a little deliberate. I would be willing to bet she got at least one question about Joe (although she doesn’t owe anyone any information she doesn’t want to share)
I agree she doesn’t. It’s not really our business and we need to respect that. At least she doesn’t feel sorry for herself and complain when times are tough.

Reactions: 3

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Liv seems to be showing more and more of Arlo’s face on her Instagram lately, which surprises me - not sure why she even attempts to hide parts of it now, as she’s not covering his face enough to keep him anonymous.

Rosie878

VIP Member
I've never followed Liv but just looked as she was mentioned on the Hannah Gale thread. She seems like a sweet person from glancing through her IG. I just googled her wedding pics though and there is an odd vibe - they don't look like a couple in love. She looks way more comfortable with her friends.

Cobbles

I think Liv is one of the more tolerable influencers but she goes sooo hard on the "I'm so uncool tho, listen to my dad jokes" sort of image I'm assuming in an effort to be relatable but it is getting a bit old lol. She did it in a story again a week or so ago in the ad she did with Carrie for triumph and in the IG story it was talking about the underwear and I can't remember exactly but was something along the lines of "well they're not as supportive about my dad jokes but neither is Carrie tbh!" I remember being like what that doesn't even make any sense lol.
Agree. I generally like Liv and her Insta stories and posts, she has lovely style (even if her clothes are a little out of my price range!). But she goes too hard on the “I’m so not cool” vibe. Constantly mentioning her dad jokes and being a “Nan”. I think she’s afraid of offending people too as there’s a lot of stories where she’ll voice and opinion and says something like “not that there’s anything wrong with that of course”. Have an opinion and own it!

I do feel a bit proud of her however for persevering with her driving though.

uola

I am just shocked - and I don't even know them! It's just that their wedding was such a fairytale wedding - remember being a bit jealous.

Hate myself for being so nosey - but yeah, looks like she went to that wedding in August alone- he is not in a pics.

clueless

Chatty Member
It’s so authentic when influencers ask followers for self tan recommendations, then ignore them and go with the brand that gifted them but nobody recommended at all.
I also seem to recall her sharing about Isle of Paradise ages ago and how great it was, I think she said it was a friend had founded it?

Joe's starting to become more active on IG again. I always got the impression that if he were chocolate he'd eat himself.

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
I'm really curious about it too. Their relationship must have been in quite a state for them to call it quits so soon after getting married, and with the baby barely even 1.

Having babies does strange things to relationships - if there are already issues it will blow them wide open. My relationship has taken a turn since having kids, for a while it's felt like we are just housemates who have children together. But I know it's just a season of my life and I believe it will pass and there'll be a time when we can start to rebuild. For Liv and Joe to call it a day not even a year into parenting, their problems must have been longstanding.
Would love to be able to talk to you! I currently feel like this in my relationship :/

LoveShock

She’s just posted a story saying that they’ve both been thinking about the split for a long time.

They were only married in 2019. Crazy!

• Wow

Walkthehemline

Joe just put a picture up with another woman and it looks like they're leaning in to kiss each other
!!

And he’s deleted pretty much all trace of Liv. Looking at his feed you’d never know they were married.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Might be nothing but I looked up the woman he was with and she used to manage social media for a vintage business…that follows Liv. 👀
Looks like she was pretty big in the blogging world at one point too (If I have the right person). Her vintage fashion blog was featured in Cosmopolitan, Grazia & Vogue.

TGreece76

Fair play to whoever called her out after posting about the environment & climate change - it’s well expressed and sincere. Influencers’ livelihoods revolve around unnecessary consumerism and there is a lot of turning a blind eye going on. The response is word salad but at least she acknowledged it
I think she’s struggling with the pressure of influencer life. But like many, she is in too deep now and it pays the bills.

clueless

Chatty Member
That must sting! I have to say livs fashion is absolutely atrocious right now.
I have to agree, some awful choices lately which have surprised me. Some of the outfits almost look like something Joe would wear (and I think he has always dressed terribly).

Cobbles

I know we don’t really know any of these people (influencers) from a bar of soap but I would still find it disheartening if their marriage hasn’t worked out 😢
They both seemed like good eggs and I like the way Liv balances her content. And she has the rare skill of being able to talk about things frankly and openly without it turning into a massive moan or pity party.
You really never know what’s going on behind closed doors. I hope she’s ok.
I agree, I’d be disheartened too. They seem like such a lovely couple. Just looked through her Instagram feed and she used to wear her rings but it doesn’t look like she’s wearing them anymore.