Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I grew up in Bromley and have known Liv for years. She has always been fake nice and very selfish. Always wants to be centre of attention but i guess all of that combined that got her to where she is now. As for Joe, he is a deeply insecure man who felt emasculated by her success. She really did try to make it work but he lied to her about the weirdest things.
Any info on Liv's new man?

Seems like Joe moved on from Liv rather quickly from what we've seen...

Reactions: 1

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Joe just put a picture up with another woman and it looks like they're leaning in to kiss each other
Sure does!

He still follows Liv on IG and vice versa. I thought they unfollowed each other a while back, but I guess not.

ECH

VIP Member
Joe just put a picture up with another woman and it looks like they're leaning in to kiss each other

Happdneisnwno

I think it's really sneaky and quite bad form of Liv to do that! She really flies under the radar as far as influencers go, but this shows there's possibly another side to her (as I've always suspected!) I'm still curious as to the reason for the split with Joe too - if there was any drama etc. which I suspect there was as it all seemed a bit out of the blue - but I guess we'll never know.

Nobody even really speculated much on Liv's split whereas on the Niomi Smart thread people are still speculating on why Dreamy Joe dumped her 2.5 years ago!
Yes, I have been wondering this too. Although I think it was Liv’s decision rather than Joe’s.

TGreece76

Came here to say this. They are unjustifiably expensive....and Liv just said she hopes to be using it for a long time....good luck getting your baby in there in a few months time. It's ridiculous how expensive they are and only inwards face.
A normal Mum wouldn’t spend hundreds on a baby carrier that only faces inwards. Liv will have a gifted new one by the time her baby wants to face out though 😑

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I think it's the same girl! She was tagged on the brand trip ig posts where he was when he uploaded the other photo.
Yeah, it's the same girl.

Does anyone think they might be living together just going by the Father's Day post on his grid? The pink sofa/general decor doesn't exactly scream bachelor pad.

Cobbles

Has anyone signed up to her Substack? I was subscribed to her Sunday Duvet email from a couple of years ago so got the free ones these past week or so. I love her style but the clothes she linked to were all super expensive!

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
It looks like his sisters place (@ourpinkplace). Bit unusual for Fathers Day but maybe wherever he is living isn’t suitable for a child?

Overlap vibes continue though. Her family don’t follow him at all anymore but his family all still follow her
Yes, you're right, I just checked and it does look like his sister's place. That would have been quick if they had moved in together already!

Walkthehemline

I’m always curious about what influencers like Liv earn (outside of eBay anyway). How much would Sezane have paid for that ad post?