Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s unsteady on his feet because he has about ten layers of oversized clothes hanging off him and weighing him down plus the flat unsupportive converse!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah sure we all know Nikki couldn’t give a tit as long as they all look hip and dressed up like they were doing a hip hop show. Every-time I see him dressed like that I expect him to start doing break dance moves. I’d say Jayden is probably going away from dance and she’s dying to get sonny dancing.

Reactions: 7
He’s unsteady on his feet because he has about ten layers of oversized clothes hanging off him and weighing him down plus the flat unsupportive converse!!!!!
The oversized clothes on him are absolutely ridiculous he always looks so uncomfortable, baggy shirts hanging off his shoulders, and then the hats basically covering his whole head 🙄

Reactions: 8
The oversized clothes on him are absolutely ridiculous he always looks so uncomfortable, baggy shirts hanging off his shoulders, and then the hats basically covering his whole head 🙄
What’s the weather like in Dublin this week!?
It’s warm and humid here all week and I wouldn’t be putting a hat and 20 layers on a child - no matter how much I want him to look like a hip hopper 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
What’s the weather like in Dublin this week!?
It’s warm and humid here all week and I wouldn’t be putting a hat and 20 layers on a child - no matter how much I want him to look like a hip hopper 😂😂😂
It’s melting in Dublin. That’s exactly what I was thinking when I saw that. He is completely overdressed but remember we are NOT in her Portugal! This sun is NOT real sun. It is ALWAYS winter in Ireland. Such a tit little country! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just said this on the Terrie thread but did we see the Moses basket Terrie got? Definitely a dig at Nikki about the “look of” some Moses baskets. Remember the family monstrosity with wheels and all? 😳

Reactions: 4
Just said this on the Terrie thread but did we see the Moses basket Terrie got? Definitely a dig at Nikki about the “look of” some Moses baskets. Remember the family monstrosity with wheels and all? 😳
I’ll never forget. I actually like terries. I don’t get Moses baskets tho. Is a pram not like the same 😂

Reactions: 3
Pippa's hair looks very brittle/damaged in that second photo. Strange because Nikki always used to have it so sleek and perfect looking especially when advertising the bows.

Reactions: 1
Pippa's hair looks very brittle/damaged in that second photo. Strange because Nikki always used to have it so sleek and perfect looking especially when advertising the bows.
Looks very damaged and a different colour than the rest of her hair, at first I thought it was grey 😳

Doing a twins n me on the beds, Sonny will have his lovely free bed in no time 🤯 no shame at all

Reactions: 9
A bed from Jysk wouldn’t be good enough for nikkis house but it’ll do Tony.. can’t say no to a freebie

Reactions: 3
What page is she on about on her latest story , is it this page ? Sorry I’m outa the loop haven’t really been following recently

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.