Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What page is she on about on her latest story , is it this page ? Sorry I’m outa the loop haven’t really been following recently
I think it is? It’s ironic that she’s entitled to her own opinion but nobody else is unless they agree with her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Honestly don’t know how this girl makes everything about her! Trolling of a girl with cancer telling her to die and the convo ends back up at Nikki get backlash from acting ignorant and toxic.

so narcissistic ! I actually think she also made up that comment from her own fake account 🤔

Reactions: 8
What page is she on about on her latest story , is it this page ? Sorry I’m outa the loop haven’t really been following recently

It's explained here, an insta page was set up to dox people. Tattle sorted it quickly.🙂

Reactions: 8
I smell bull tit… she said a “troll” got onto her on a fake page and apologised. Then she said she read back what that person had wrote BUT nowhere had the person mentioned who they were. Just hate half stories. Also yep, true Nikki style to bring it back to her. It’d actually be gas if Nikki was on here dragging other influencers 😂😂 and she apologised to herself.

Reactions: 9
She NO MORE received that message from someone. Bet one of her sisters sent it so she could "show" the remorse. Also if someone apologises nikki you accept it you high and mighty piece of tit not call them scum. You'll get no more apologies with that attitude you unlikeable witch

Reactions: 11
She NO MORE received that message from someone. Bet one of her sisters sent it so she could "show" the remorse. Also if someone apologises nikki you accept it you high and mighty piece of tit not call them scum. You'll get no more apologies with that attitude you unlikeable witch
Just shows how bitter she is, as an adult you take a breath and accept the apology. Obviously it took a lot of courage for whoever that was (if it was a person from here) to admit it. I've had real life people come to me and apologize for how they treated me in school, now I look back and see what was going on with them that I didn't when I was a teen, mental health and problems at home. All you can do is take it. Granted if there was physical harm done or something happened outside just posts on tattle I'd understand her being reluctant to take it. But that post...nah she's a mean individual.

Reactions: 6
Looks like someone filled her Diesel engine jeep with petrol this morning 🤣🤣 Some might call that Karma. Ohh how the universe works in mysterious ways sometimes. Bet that hurt the purse strings this morning. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I smell bull tit… she said a “troll” got onto her on a fake page and apologised. Then she said she read back what that person had wrote BUT nowhere had the person mentioned who they were. Just hate half stories. Also yep, true Nikki style to bring it back to her. It’d actually be gas if Nikki was on here dragging other influencers 😂😂 and she apologised to herself.
Me too. Messages similar to that were doing the rounds last week because of that caller out page that was trying to out Tattle users. Probably the person behind that sent it.

Most of what is said here is varying opinions on content she herself shares. She is always incredibly defensive and the only way to live your life is the way she does cos she is an authority on everything 🙄

Reactions: 9
Looks like someone filled her Diesel engine jeep with petrol this morning 🤣🤣 Some might call that Karma. Ohh how the universe works in mysterious ways sometimes. Bet that hurt the purse strings this morning. 🤣
I thought her jeep was white? Also she’s raging her sister put up the reg of her car 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’d never apologise because she is always right. 😂

Reactions: 3
Okay I actually like this dress and she's obviously in good shape but like it does nothingg for her cos immediately it looks like it's giving her a bump!!
IMG_20210928_200914.jpg

Wow...love how inclusive the new LBP reps are...not! Would it kill them to choose a child of colour or with additional needs? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.