Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually hope for David's sake the end the rift between them. It must be shite being stuck in the middle of your self centered dose of a sister and your sneaky dose of a wife! They appeared to get on really well on social media! Both are fake as hell so don't understand why they can't be fake as hell nice to each other for the sake of David

Reactions: 4
Is there actually a rift? I’m really getting annoyed tho with Nikki having to one up terri’s posts. Terri puts up a pic of her holding the baby, then Nikki puts up her holding the babies hand 🙄 if Terri videos the baby, Nikki videos sonny…. And the list goes on. Like I don’t mind people doing those things but don’t be making it so obvious - it’s actually embarrassing at this stage!

Reactions: 7
Is there actually a rift? I’m really getting annoyed tho with Nikki having to one up terri’s posts. Terri puts up a pic of her holding the baby, then Nikki puts up her holding the babies hand 🙄 if Terri videos the baby, Nikki videos sonny…. And the list goes on. Like I don’t mind people doing those things but don’t be making it so obvious - it’s actually embarrassing at this stage!
There has defo been a shift in the way they interact on social media! Maybe they maturely decided they didn't need to be besties on social media coz they are besties in real life but I highly doubt that

Reactions: 1
NEPHT making a recommendation that covid certs extended from just pubs…….. poor Nikki won’t be able to get the hair or nails done for Christmas 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Terrible that she had to fly to the UK just so she can sit inside in a nice restaurant because nowhere would let her in here.

Although I reckon the whole lot of them have already had Covid and that's the only reason Terror let her anywhere near the baby today.

Reactions: 13
Terrible that she had to fly to the UK just so she can sit inside in a nice restaurant because nowhere would let her in here.

Although I reckon the whole lot of them have already had Covid and that's the only reason Terror let her anywhere near the baby today.
Terror was too busy brushing her teeth and blow drying her hair prob didn't give a monkeys arse who was with the baby.

Reactions: 5

Even if she was vaccinated she could still pass it on to the baby?

Reactions: 5
Yes of course. But I didn't understand the point of Terri only letting her near the child cause she

Yes, so I don't understand the point of saying they all had covid that is only reason terror let her see the baby?? She could still pass it on regardless?
A study done in Australia found that unvaccinated people are 20 times more likely to transmit covid. Vaccinated people are less likely to carry it, and also showed if a vaccinated people was carrying it they are infectious for a shorter time than those unvaccinated. A more recent study in the UK also found unvaccinated are much higher to transmit the disease.
Sorry I don't want to derail the thread but hate this constant "but sure so can vaccinated people"! Yes they can but at a reduced rate!

ETA Now back to the dose that is Nikki!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.