Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Nikki was vegan?? What’s with the eating oysters and a table full of lobster ang fish last night??

Reactions: 1
Nikki is dancing like noone is watching...literally as she can't here 🤣. Life is so normal over in London again move there bye we will miss you. Love how she thinks she's so important its so hard to get reservations but no bother to our dickie nickie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I passed by her house the other night and straight away it was the Xmas lights who gave it away. But that night because of all her sharing on insta I know exactly where her oldest son sleeps where pippa sleeps and exactly where Nikki and gav sleeps. Like seriously do these people think for one second about all the sharing of their private lives and the risk to their kids. So I know where she lives and I know she's away the weekend she's a stupid yoke. And Nikki who gives a duck where you went in London. Your only there cause ya couldn't go to LA bahahahahahah! See ya on the flip side !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I passed by her house the other night and straight away it was the Xmas lights who gave it away. But that night because of all her sharing on insta I know exactly where her oldest son sleeps where pippa sleeps and exactly where Nikki and gav sleeps. Like seriously do these people think for one second about all the sharing of their private lives and the risk to their kids. So I know where she lives and I know she's away the weekend she's a stupid yoke. And Nikki who gives a duck where you went in London. Your only there cause ya couldn't go to LA bahahahahahah! See ya on the flip side !
while ur at it Nikki, if London is so great then please move there, you’re sincerely Ireland

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Isn’t that what happened to the love island couple? Posted so many pictures and eventually their house was broken into 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Careful, she'll be on later in the week ranting about reporting Tattlers to the guards again with messages like that 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn’t that what happened to the love island couple? Posted so many pictures and eventually their house was broken into 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes but she doesn’t have a few Cartier brackets worth 80k each, Rolex’s, Cartier rings. There is nothing in her gaff worth robbing that all of us don’t have!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Careful, she'll be on later in the week ranting about reporting Tattlers to the guards again with messages like that 🙄😂
Funnily enough when I posted it that's exactly what I thought but she's home and the house wasn't broken into. However I still stand strongly by my point. They are so self obsessed with making money from their kids they don't think about the kids safety.

Reactions: 8
What does gavin work at she actually thinks she is something special
As far as I know he’s a gym equipment salesman!! He used to sell a type of football table but seems like the arse fell out of it unless he sold it out and made a load of money??!!

Reactions: 2
Omg same. That’s what my mam and aunties used to say. These days a lot of us have our own money and spend it, instead of spending our husbands money. Me and my partner have a joint account which all the bills come out of. We’ve a savings account and then our own accounts. If I wanted to go on a shopping spree I’d expect to use my own money. Now if himself gave me his card I’d gladly use it. But she made it out like she was going to bleed him dry of his money. I’d never do that. But in the same breath I’ve always been told I’m too independent.
Guessing birthday presents maybe though.

Reactions: 1
I see she finally learned how to spell discriminate.

Nikki has never cared. Even when she was younger. She has never cared how her decisions affect other people. Tina her mum would give you the shirt off her back and nikki would take it even though she already had ten shirts. The only person nikki sees is herself. She has always been unlikeable and she's always been selfish. She's not married to someone who balances her out. Gav is the equivalent of wet kitchen roll and doesn't have the balls to challenge her when she acts like an entitled witch cos she's a great trophy wife to have in the gym world. She walks all over him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She makes me laugh any time she’s trying to flog leggings her selling point is how she hates her legs and how the leggings “give you such a nice shape” however when she’s out she must love her legs because if I hated mine as much as she claims I wouldn’t be wearing a mini skirt.. it’s the lies that gets me I hate liars 🤥

Reactions: 12
I only look in on her stories because of this brilliant thread, so I might’ve missed this, but is this the first time she’s shared this job ad?

She’s sharing it today, Monday, and wants the person to be available to start…this Friday? Would LOVE to know the candidate selection, interviewing and onboarding process she’s developed…in three days…HR professionals around the world could learn a lot from Tricky Nicki.

6051498E-BE80-457E-9379-239095B00785.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I only look in on her stories because of this brilliant thread, so I might’ve missed this, but is this the first time she’s shared this job ad?

She’s sharing it today, Monday, and wants the person to be available to start…this Friday? Would LOVE to know the candidate selection, interviewing and onboarding process she’s developed…in three days…HR professionals around the world could learn a lot from Tricky Nicki.

View attachment 868301
No it's definitely been shared a few times on the LBP page but I don't think anyone wants to sit in the pavilions selling bows for the next month..

Reactions: 7
There’s defo a rift with Chrissie it’s going on too long now we haven’t seen her in ages, she wasn’t drafted in to mind the crew over the weekend etc..

Reactions: 3
No it's definitely been shared a few times on the LBP page but I don't think anyone wants to sit in the pavilions selling bows for the next month..
Aaah ok, thanks for clarifying…I think I’ll stick with just checking in on her page for the ego and the ads, not sure I’m her target market! 😅

I see she finally learned how to spell discriminate.

Nikki has never cared. Even when she was younger. She has never cared how her decisions affect other people. Tina her mum would give you the shirt off her back and nikki would take it even though she already had ten shirts. The only person nikki sees is herself. She has always been unlikeable and she's always been selfish. She's not married to someone who balances her out. Gav is the equivalent of wet kitchen roll and doesn't have the balls to challenge her when she acts like an entitled witch cos she's a great trophy wife to have in the gym world. She walks all over him.
He looks like he always has a stupid grin on his face

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.