LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right correct me if I’m wrong but a lot come on here to share opinions etc of each big following person we look at (influencers 🤢)

anyway, we all have an opinion but I rarely see horrible stuff on here, just people questioning and discussing a lot that goes on. Am I right in saying that whoever is sending screen shots to her are actually the trolls and not all us on here? We don’t go to them and attack them, they put everything online and get annoyed when people question it. They can’t have it both ways, share to thousands and then say no one can question or have an opinion. Whoever is sending those shots of on here are trying to stir the pot and should be the ones being given out about. That’s if it really did happen that way, as most said her or Aimee were probably flat out on here and need a bit of drama cos they’ve feck all else going on.

wonder if Aimee will address why she’s not with her record company anymore? 🤷🏼‍♀️
100% agree with this!! I don't believe for one minute people were sending her screen shots and nothing bad was said at all in fact quite the opposite as I said in my post earlier, a lot said it was just a rumour that someone keeps popping on saying but when asked for proof never backs it up!!

Reactions: 7
Right correct me if I’m wrong but a lot come on here to share opinions etc of each big following person we look at (influencers 🤢)

anyway, we all have an opinion but I rarely see horrible stuff on here, just people questioning and discussing a lot that goes on. Am I right in saying that whoever is sending screen shots to her are actually the trolls and not all us on here? We don’t go to them and attack them, they put everything online and get annoyed when people question it. They can’t have it both ways, share to thousands and then say no one can question or have an opinion. Whoever is sending those shots of on here are trying to stir the pot and should be the ones being given out about. That’s if it really did happen that way, as most said her or Aimee were probably flat out on here and need a bit of drama cos they’ve feck all else going on.

wonder if Aimee will address why she’s not with her record company anymore? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Prob not. I noticed last week. She is tagging them but thats cause the guy she collaborated with is with them. It's her second record deal and she didn't set the music world alight either time. Great voice, zero personality and emotion in her music

Reactions: 4
I think the fact that we are on thread 4 which equals over 3K messages about Nikki and Co., and this has been one of the very few things she got to pull us up on shows that she knows everything else we have discussed is true,or worthy of discussion and she wouldn't have a leg to stand on if she drew attention to it!

100% agree with this!! I don't believe for one minute people were sending her screen shots and nothing bad was said at all in fact quite the opposite as I said in my post earlier, a lot said it was just a rumour that someone keeps popping on saying but when asked for proof never backs it up!!
What’s posted here is mostly questions and talking about what has previously been posted. I reckon Lil Miss Nikki has a bigger issue in her close circle (maybe even family) with a slight bitter side that keep feeding her this stuff. Sometimes your biggest enemies are not who you know but who knows you 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 12
I always say that on this! They’re like brother and sister. Two narcissists loving themselves!
The way they announced their pregnancy "Mommy & Daddy's new travel buddy".... they're going to get some land when that baby comes and their life actually changes. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way they announced their pregnancy "Mommy & Daddy's new travel buddy".... they're going to get some land when that baby comes and their life actually changes. 🤣
We still travelled when ours were babies. Did so much up until they were 5 , school got in the way then 🙄. Did Australia , Asia etc.

Reactions: 2
I know loads of people who still travel even with a baby
I was an avid traveller and always thought I would be one of these people who would travel with my baby but I wasn’t long getting a smack of reality in the face.. of course it’s possible to travel but it’s not the same, the extra packing, planning, meltdowns, baby out of routine and everything else that comes with it really isn’t worth it for me anymore..they really are happier at home in their own corner and it’s easier for everyone.. it will get easier when they get older but I don’t think I will be going anywhere far until they’re at least 5.. some people make it look easy but it’s far from easy

Is she delusional?

FIFTEEN EURO for one pair of bicycle shorts. What the actual duck nikki.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The holiday to their special place called Portugal won't pay for itself lads....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was an avid traveller and always thought I would be one of these people who would travel with my baby but I wasn’t long getting a smack of reality in the face.. of course it’s possible to travel but it’s not the same, the extra packing, planning, meltdowns, baby out of routine and everything else that comes with it really isn’t worth it for me anymore..they really are happier at home in their own corner and it’s easier for everyone.. it will get easier when they get older but I don’t think I will be going anywhere far until they’re at least 5.. some people make it look easy but it’s far from easy
I actually found the first 5yrs the easiest 😂😂. After that they get opinions 😂😂. Now I had good enough babies who were quite adaptable and they 100% got the travel bug in the womb 😂😂.

Reactions: 4
Little Bow Pip has lost her tit,
And can't sell her tatty clothes;
Leave her alone, in her rented home,
And her hundreds of over priced bows!

Little Nikki Fitz just won't call it quitz
When it comes to recording her kids!
Put down the phone, stop decorating your home,
Stop robbing people of their last few quids!

Little Bow Pip had a little wine sip,
And a live Zoom with all the gals!
Now she has inside jokes with all those sad folks
Coz she's got no other pals!

Poor little Nik, takes pain when sick
But leaves her kids to suffer when ill.
She's always on the beg, for carpets, blinds and beds
She wouldn't know what to do with a bill!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Well done 👏🏼 You have covered nasty Nikki 100%

• Heart

Absolute genius

• Heart
Reactions: 3

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼❤ Yes yes yes

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.