LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she did more damage than damage control by coming on last night? 🤔Like the same rumour comes up at least once a thread why address it now? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think its Aimee that's bet into this thread and messages Nikki...if Nikki had read here herself she would have seen how many people ask for proof and say they didn't believe it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The affair is true , not sure about the child. It's more like affairs.... in fact there is another influencer from the same area whose sister Gav slept it years ago. Nikki found out and suddenly her and the influencer were no longer friends despite the fact that it happened years before.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The only reason i found Tattle was from niknak when she made an account on here :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How ridiculous did he look lying there uncomfortably beside her last night. Like a bold child brought in to a meeting with the principal. Why was he there if he didn’t say anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah girls shes gas… talk about adding fuel and then Setting it alight 🙈 I also came here from her talking about it previously … Nikki you are sending more and more people over here by talking about it 🤣🤣 and gavin looked like the scolded child in the corner last night … guilty as charged I say🙈😂

Reactions: 18
She would have been better off not saying anything . I do feel for them it’s extremely upsetting to see lies being spread about their family and her husband. It’s very hard not to say something tho. She should have done a Pippa and not even address it. They know the truth and that’s all that matters .

Reactions: 4
She would have been better off not saying anything . I do feel for them it’s extremely upsetting to see lies being spread about their family and her husband. It’s very hard not to say something tho. She should have done a Pippa and not even address it. They know the truth and that’s all that matters .
That would require having a bit of class, the one thing Nikki can't buy or blag for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
honestly do think if nobody has proof , its not true this has come up so many times and the person saying it wont show proof etc they just say a line to start it off then leave it.

• Heart
Morning Nikki.... Hhmmm us talking here is disgusting.....
How about you quit your disgusting exploitation of your children to get free stuff, how about you quit your disgusting flouting of covid rules to suit yourself, how about you quit your exploitation of people who spend money on your expensive bows... If you were a decent honest person there wouldn't be a thread about you here!

Totally agree with you @bellaxo .. I think we should let it go. We don't need a rumour about Gav to keep this thread going. Aimee and Nikki give us enough themselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didnt see anything bad said at all on here about it, someone literally said it then others commented including myself and said it was a rumour going on ages with never any proof to it so there really was no need to address it 🤔

Reactions: 6
I didnt see anything bad said at all on here about it, someone literally said it then others commented including myself and said it was a rumour going on ages with never any proof to it so there really was no need to address it 🤔
Exactly!. It was brought up and it was shot down again fairly quickly . Choosing to comment on it now only drew more attention to it as no one on the thread was that interested in it...

Last edited:
It’s been mentioned numerous times previously. It was prob the final straw for her. She would have been better off just ignoring it tbh.

Reactions: 5
Completely off topic but does anyone else find it sickening strange how alike Nikki and Terri look? They literally look like sisters!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Completely off topic but does anyone else find it sickening strange how alike Nikki and Terri look? They literally look like sisters!
Yes. And the way they speak is really similar now too. Over pronouncing everything. It’s like they’re morphing into each other.

Reactions: 1
Also the "we were sent screenshots" bullshit. Ain't nobody got time fo that. We know you read here nikki so stop allll the lies. It just drives you mad that you can't control the narrative here and we see you for what you are.
Well it could be Aimee sending screenshots, cos shes a narcissist just like Nikki😂

Reactions: 3
Right correct me if I’m wrong but a lot come on here to share opinions etc of each big following person we look at (influencers 🤢)

anyway, we all have an opinion but I rarely see horrible stuff on here, just people questioning and discussing a lot that goes on. Am I right in saying that whoever is sending screen shots to her are actually the trolls and not all us on here? We don’t go to them and attack them, they put everything online and get annoyed when people question it. They can’t have it both ways, share to thousands and then say no one can question or have an opinion. Whoever is sending those shots of on here are trying to stir the pot and should be the ones being given out about. That’s if it really did happen that way, as most said her or Aimee were probably flat out on here and need a bit of drama cos they’ve feck all else going on.

wonder if Aimee will address why she’s not with her record company anymore? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.