LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm definitely no Nikki supporter but what's it got to do with her? Gav is the one who supposedly fathered another child while they were together and the other woman probably would have known about Nikki...so shame on Gav and that other woman. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Absolutely but what kind of woman stands by knowing her husband has another kid and is ok with him excluding & ignoring the child, especially when they’ve 3 of their own?! That’s if any of this is even true

Reactions: 4
I'm definitely no Nikki supporter but what's it got to do with her? Gav is the one who supposedly fathered another child while they were together and the other woman probably would have known about Nikki...so shame on Gav and that other woman. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she has a responsibility to the siblings to see each other actually. Like it or not they are related.

Reactions: 3
I definitely don’t think that it can be true either , if this is only a rumour she should definitely nip it in the bud , not a nice thing to spread if untrue . Was there ever any more mentioned on the stalker 🙈

Reactions: 5
I think it's all well and good saying Gavin and Nikki need to do more. We don't know how difficult the other potential mother who might not even exist is making the situation for them. It's not easy to play happy blended families... If the other child even exists, as this rumour has come up about once every thread, and I'm still not convinced it's true 🙈

Reactions: 9
She has zero responsibility to the child of her husbands affair that’s insanity to even think that . I wouldn’t want anything to do with a child my husband had while having an affair but then again wouldn’t be with my husband if he did that.
I think she has a responsibility to the siblings to see each other actually. Like it or not they are related.

I'm not even going to come on here and discuss it even tho that's exactly what I'm doing right now. Not discussing it... Even though I'm discussing it.

bleeping fool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I definitely don’t think that it can be true either , if this is only a rumour she should definitely nip it in the bud , not a nice thing to spread if untrue . Was there ever any more mentioned on the stalker 🙈
Was the stalker not the other mother?? Who cancelled the child’s place in school or something to that effect

I'm not even going to come on here and discuss it even tho that's exactly what I'm doing right now. Not discussing it... Even though I'm discussing it.

bleeping fool
It's funny because making statements like that only attract people to tattle for the Goss. 🤣

That's how I got here, another person "didn't want to mention" what had been said about them...I went and read their thread and boy did my eyes open! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's funny because making statements like that only attract people to tattle for the Goss. 🤣

That's how I got here, another person "didn't want to mention" what had been said about them...I went and read their thread and boy did my eyes open! 😅
I agree that’s how I found tattle and my eyes were open to the secret world of “influencers” however I think she was right to address it and nip it in the bud.. if it was true I don’t think she’d address it

Reactions: 12
Just wondering what part is not true. The child or the affair before the wedding 🤷🏼‍♀️ Very strange Gav there all smug when the affair is 1000% true and he knows it and so did the whole of swords/malahide !

Reactions: 6
Hahaha I came here from nikki AND Aimee bullshitting on about being bullied. They're a pair of whingers unless it benefits them. They both disgust me. Insta bleep to the core

Just wondering what part is not true. The child or the affair before the wedding 🤷🏼‍♀️ Very strange Gav there all smug when the affair is 1000% true and he knows it and so did the whole of swords/malahide !
A nerve was definitely touched tonight.. I’d say she made him sit there and be seen while she discussed the tea “you got us into this mess gav sit down here ta duck before I bate ya” 🤣

Reactions: 6
Yeah to be honest I don’t believe it’s lies. Gav sat there all smug not saying a word (speaks volumes), Nikki looking like she’s lying through her teeth, yawning to hide her real facial expressions. See you all during the week cos I can’t keep up the lies. Maybe if people owned their “mistakes” people wouldn’t be assuming or talking. They share absolutely everything else about themselves 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hmmmm don’t care about gossip sites and are fine, but came on to address the gossip after checking the sites... but they are fine 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also the "we were sent screenshots" bullshit. Ain't nobody got time fo that. We know you read here nikki so stop allll the lies. It just drives you mad that you can't control the narrative here and we see you for what you are.

Reactions: 16
Also the "we were sent screenshots" bullshit. Ain't nobody got time fo that. We know you read here nikki so stop allll the lies. It just drives you mad that you can't control the narrative here and we see you for what you are.
Probably Aimee vigorously refreshing for any hint of her name and sending them on 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7

That's why I came on for a look 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.