LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know loads of people who still travel even with a baby
Yeah but remember they are bringing the dog too! Will be interesting seeing Jake and 3 week old Baby Terror Fitz riding a Venice gondola. Nikki would have been the same had it not been for the “scamdemic”.

Reactions: 4
id say shes sick that there is talk of only fully vaccinated people been able to travel in july

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah but remember they are bringing the dog too! Will be interesting seeing Jake and 3 week old Baby Terror Fitz riding a Venice gondola. Nikki would have been the same had it not been for the “scamdemic”.
Did she say they are bringing the dog ? I doubt it many hotels won’t take dogs

id say shes sick that there is talk of only fully vaccinated people been able to travel in july
You only need a negative test to travel in the E.U

she say they are bringing the dog ? I doubt it many hotels won’t take dogs
Mainland Europe is a lot more pet friendly than Ireland. Can't even bring a dog on a train here! But anyway, doesn't she have her "doer upper" campervan, that is absolutely perfect but she is insisting on doing up and hasn't mentioned since she got it!?

Didn't realise this was the Little Bow Pip thread. Why have we gone in depth on Terrie here?

Reactions: 1
Just read travel is in doubt for reopening on July 19th due to delta variant 🙈 could you imagine Nikki if this actually happens 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just read travel is in doubt for reopening on July 19th due to delta variant 🙈 could you imagine Nikki if this actually happens 😳🤣
Feck no way 🙈. We are booked for end of July 🥲🥲

Mainland Europe is a lot more pet friendly than Ireland. Can't even bring a dog on a train here! But anyway, doesn't she have her "doer upper" campervan, that is absolutely perfect but she is insisting on doing up and hasn't mentioned since she got it!?

Didn't realise this was the Little Bow Pip thread. Why have we gone in depth on Terrie here?
I don’t think it’s fair in the dog flying with him. I wouldn’t dream of taking ours 🥲. Anyway back to Niki 😅

I really do despair at some of the companies that send stuff to Nikki and other 'influencers' 🤢 - if that nappy company really were trying to promote sustainability they should have done some research - Nikki leads a completely disposable lifestyle that does not promote sustainability at all!! She buys fast fashion in Penneys, (probably the only thing she still pays for - I'd say she'd love a 'iworkwithprimark' collaboration!), her consumerism is off the charts and even her bows and clothes business must use non sustainable cheap fabrics and I would assume cheap foreign labour too! I know this company won't notice if I don't buy from them but they've just lost me as a potential customer!

Now don't get me wrong, I shop in Penneys! But I'm not trying to promote myself as a sustainable, kind to the environment, kind to animals influencer! 🤢 (hate that word 🤣)

Reactions: 11
Just heard on Matt Cooper that there are talks that only fully vaccinated people will be allowed to travel in July, PCR tests not allowed 😳😳 Nikki will flip. Now obviously this is not confirmed but it is being considered apparently

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just heard on Matt Cooper that there are talks that only fully vaccinated people will be allowed to travel in July, PCR tests not allowed 😳😳 Nikki will flip. Now obviously this is not confirmed but it is being considered apparently
I would be very surprised if that’s the case and tbh abit annoyed as we are planning on going away end of July and the kids won’t be vaccinated!!! The E.U greenlight passport has been agreeded!! Nikki won’t be the only one fuming 😡

Reactions: 5
I wonder will she change her tune about the vaccine then!? Sorry to anyone else who has holz booked but I'd be (not so) secretly delighted for Nikki. Even for the fact alone that she has rubbed it in everyone's faces for the past few weeks despite crying "poor" coz her businesses were "effected by covid"

Reactions: 12
I would be very surprised if that’s the case and tbh abit annoyed as we are planning on going away end of July and the kids won’t be vaccinated!!! The E.U greenlight passport has been agreeded!! Nikki won’t be the only one fuming 😡
They won’t expect anyone under 18 to be fully vaccinated ….. so I think it will be all adults will be expected to travel havr to be fully vaccinated . We will be able to download our travel cert from the start of July which will be EU recognised

They won’t expect anyone under 18 to be fully vaccinated ….. so I think it will be all adults will be expected to travel havr to be fully vaccinated . We will be able to download our travel cert from the start of July which will be EU recognised
That still discounts a hell of a lot of Adults tho. They haven’t event started vaccinating people in their 30s yet! I genuinely don’t think they should be allowed do that.

That still discounts a hell of a lot of Adults tho. They haven’t event started vaccinating people in their 30s yet! I genuinely don’t think they should be allowed do that.
I agree completely! Its so frustrating, I will happily be vaccinated when it's offered to me but I shouldn't be punished because the roll out is slowing down and its not being offered to my age group yet

Not actually true the hse haven't started the under 30s but most GPs have. Most I know have gotten their vaccine this way. 100% this should be the way it is to protect everyone

Anyway moving on, techno gym sales must be shite as nikki has to do a post for it. Yeah no thanks nikki! Anything you are associated with is off the shopping list for me

Not actually true the hse haven't started the under 30s but most GPs have. Most I know have gotten their vaccine this way. 100% this should be the way it is to protect everyone

Anyway moving on, techno gym sales must be shite as nikki has to do a post for it. Yeah no thanks nikki! Anything you are associated with is off the shopping list for me
I was just thinking the exact same! She comes on talking about it as if it's something she bought - eh no your husband is the rep for Technogym Ireland 🙄 surely she should have to flag it that the gym was gifted and that it's an ad!!! 🙄

Rule number 1 of going Begging

- make sure to tag the 5 star hotel ...the exact second you get into your car to drive the 3 hours down...so you can only Hope they will prep your room with a spread of gifts etc

- clean your begging bowl..so it shines in the Kerry sunlight

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Spot on 🤣 hope sonny gives her hell down there away from the home comforts 🙈🙈
no doubt, all babies get out of sorts when there’s a new place, routine etc… I hated going away when the kids were that small. Wasn’t a relaxing holiday at all. You’d need one to get over it…. Sleepless nights and all I’d rather do that at home 😂

Reactions: 2
no doubt, all babies get out of sorts when there’s a new place, routine etc… I hated going away when the kids were that small. Wasn’t a relaxing holiday at all. You’d need one to get over it…. Sleepless nights and all I’d rather do that at home 😂
Totally. I don’t believe all the tit she goes on about with Sonny anyway. She says he never wakes at night. The first time they go away, bam he’s awake. And she only admitted it to get another freebie. And a few nights ago, she had a story up late at night when she was working out and you could hear him crying In the background. Unfortunately, some parents want people to believe their babies are amazing. Babies wake at night, get over it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.