LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally. I don’t believe all the tit she goes on about with Sonny anyway. She says he never wakes at night. The first time they go away, bam he’s awake. And she only admitted it to get another freebie. And a few nights ago, she had a story up late at night when she was working out and you could hear him crying In the background. Unfortunately, some parents want people to believe their babies are amazing. Babies wake at night, get over it.
If she admitted he wasn’t a great sleeper at night she would have to admit that her new bestie Ciara from Taylor made babies isn’t the baby whisperer that nikki made her out to be

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she admitted he wasn’t a great sleeper at night she would have to admit that her new bestie Ciara from Taylor made babies isn’t the baby whisperer that nikki made her out to be
Just another fake part to her fake life. She’s probably reading this. We’ll be getting live feed of him sleeping beside today’s newspaper for reference 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sure they ll Have to be back in the room at like seven tonight to put him to bed , why would ya bother driving nearly four hours to Kerry with three kids for two days 😳

Reactions: 4
Sure they ll Have to be back in the room at like seven tonight to put him to bed , why would ya bother driving nearly four hours to Kerry with three kids for two days 😳
Not to mention all the other people who have paid a fortune to stay down there and will have to listen to an unsettled crying baby.

Reactions: 3
I thought that hotel was mainly aimed at adults only?
It actually quite family friendly but it’s 5* so probably priced out for the average family

Not actually true the hse haven't started the under 30s but most GPs have. Most I know have gotten their vaccine this way. 100% this should be the way it is to protect
Depends where your living I guess but here they are only starting the 38/39 olds in the coming days.

I thought that hotel was mainly aimed at adults only?
Don't understand why they didn't book somewhere family friendly...the newpark hotel in Kilkenny looks fab or the Quality Hotel in Clonakilty. She's so materialistic...no only a 5* place will suit Nikki, who cares if the kids are bored out of their tree all weekend. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Don't understand why they didn't book somewhere family friendly...the newpark hotel in Kilkenny looks fab or the Quality Hotel in Clonakilty. She's so materialistic...no only a 5* place will suit Nikki, who cares if the kids are bored out of their tree all weekend. 🙄
She’s on a completely different planet. The state of her last night working out. I’m keeping my eye on the prize…..we can do this. Calm the duck down. You’re working out to look good on your holidays. You’d swear she was training for the olympics.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm amazed she's setting foot outside of Dublin for a night. I thought Nikki was above "staycations" and only her precious Portugal will do.

Reactions: 7
Little Whelan Fam, packed into a van,
And headed for 4 nights to Kerry.
She'll be roaring next door, for free champers and more.
God help her neighbours when she gets merry!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
# gifted I'm sure

Reactions: 2
She prob went to get one up on Terrie staying in Lough Rynn

Honestly I cannot understand people who would bring children to The Europe Hotel, especially considering the price of it and how much people consider it a very big treat to stay there! And if I was a paying guest there I would be FUMING to be anywhere near them at dinner / pool time / hotel room!!

Reactions: 11
# gifted I'm sure
She’s in the presidential suite which costs approx €3,800 for 2 nights 😱😱 gav was there flogging his gym stuff last week so doubt after getting it discounted or gifted…. Seriously who would pay that for 2 nights in Kerry!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She prob went to get one up on Terrie staying in Lough Rynn

Honestly I cannot understand people who would bring children to The Europe Hotel, especially considering the price of it and how much people consider it a very big treat to stay there! And if I was a paying guest there I would be FUMING to be anywhere near them at dinner / pool time / hotel room!!
And I’d say they’re the loudest most obnoxious bunch.

He’s a sales rep at end of the day if they got it discounted for that reason then that should be stated clearly- breaking the rules again 🙄

If the likes of Lough Rynn and The Europe have to give free rooms to these dopes at the weekend something is wrong! You'd imagine they would be fully booked!

Reactions: 6
Imagine paying to stay there for a relaxing weekend and having them anywhere near you 😂😂😂 I would cry.

Ya terries Is def paid for as it’s all an ad , imagine been paid to go away to fancy hotels, us peasants having to foot the bill for the likes of them by paying higher rates 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.