LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the going away 2 weeks before the restrictions lift for me! Couldn't just wait a few more days like! That is Nikki all over!!!!!
But if you have never followed the restrictions why should you wait 🙄She's painful

Reactions: 3
It says it all when she is gone away for Terris gender reveal which I think is this week.
She probably planned it that way.
View attachment 648615View attachment 648615
No problem Gav ya sap!! Say it goes between Nikki and her sleep that she’s not in Quinta or one of the nicer resorts! That’s why she doesn’t post where she is. Goes to all the nice places for food but can’t afford to stay there as it’s not gifted !! She’s a wannabe 🤦🏼‍♀️
Gav is a bit narky. He must have had to come home to collect something. Maybe Nikki couldn’t relax without her Matt Britton rug.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 648615View attachment 648615
No problem Gav ya sap!! Say it goes between Nikki and her sleep that she’s not in Quinta or one of the nicer resorts! That’s why she doesn’t post where she is. Goes to all the nice places for food but can’t afford to stay there as it’s not gifted !! She’s a wannabe 🤦🏼‍♀️
Imagine being away on holiday and throwing that shite up on your stories. Gobshite. Probably raging cos the dope put up a story while driving and we’re all mean cos we talked about him and how wrong he was. But sure no it’s all our fault. We forced him to be a thick idiot. Jesus they are well suited aren’t they…

Reactions: 10
I’d love to be away right now and the only thing stopping me is the risk of being caught and not being able to fly home. I can’t work from home so if I had to quarantine it would mean time off
But if I could work from home I’d be gone.

Reactions: 4
ah here non this is taking the piss.This is clearly a non essential holiday .How did they even get away with flying with three kids even if it was a 'business ' trip!
I doubt they are even checking in the airport now, once they are tested and have filled out the locator form

Tbf I’d be on a plane early too if I had to go to a bloody gender reveal party

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve 2 friends with their families are going away, another family member flew yesterday to Portugal. Have their neg pcr and away they go.

Reactions: 2
I’d love to be away right now and the only thing stopping me is the risk of being caught and not being able to fly home. I can’t work from home so if I had to quarantine it would mean time off
But if I could work from home I’d be gone.
That wouldn’t bother these pair. That’s the beauty of being an arrogant rule breaking tosser. You can hop on a plane and do it from anywhere.

Going by her kerry trip for 2 nights she had everything but the kitchen sink, I’d say she was a nightmare leading up to the packing for Portugal.. I’d say “my dad” and “gav” didn’t have a minutes peace with the bossy witch
Ohh I’d believe it, pity she wasn’t that Anal about the spread of Covid. Can’t believe they’re driving to Portugal, anything to dodge quarantine and fines.

Princess Nikki isn’t a peasant she flew over (first class couldn’t be mixing with the peasants)

Sonny’s a very smart baby he already “just knows” that Portugal is Nikkis country
What an absolute dose, yes I’m sure the toddler knows that he’s in “THEIR” Villanoura & I’m sure he knows who mamam is and that’s it’s her Portugal & beach!! Go home Nikki you’re drunk, hopefully you won’t be allowed back into the country!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This is hilarious, nice to know he is thinking of us on his precious family holiday 😂
Hiya Gav 😘😘
God, imagine waking up on your sun holiday in "your" Portugal and the first thing you think of is posting something to try and piss off your tattlers. What a sad, sad life. Enjoy the time with your family Gav, you absolute dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God, imagine waking up on your sun holiday in "your" Portugal and the first thing you think of is posting something to try and piss off your tattlers. What a sad, sad life. Enjoy the time with your family Gav, you absolute dose.
He’s probably taking a break from putting up the pergola

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I doubt they are even checking in the airport now, once they are tested and have filled out the locator form

Tbf I’d be on a plane early too if I had to go to a bloody gender reveal party
No checks at the aorport on Saturday, just check in show neg test and passenger locator form on arrival.

This is hilarious, nice to know he is thinking of us on his precious family holiday 😂
Hiya Gav 😘😘
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ohh Gav you’re hilarious you absolute muppet!! I’m sure your Father in law is only beaming with his tosser of a son in law for posting him all over the gram whilst dangerous driving!!!

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ohh Gav you’re hilarious you absolute muppet!! I’m sure your Father in law is only beaming with his tosser of a son in law for posting him all over the gram whilst dangerous driving!!!
He’s well used to tossers. He raised enough of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole family are vile! The notions they have about themselves! They aren’t the first people to have kids, they aren’t the first people to lose their Mam….how do they get away with that dance school or whatever the hell it is if no one is qualified??
Terrie, her, the sister, the husband, the brother Christ!! All horrible!!
Imagine being on holidays & any of them being beside you! Or worse living beside them! We need to stop making stupid, horrible people “famous”! There has to be a fall from Grace coming soon & no one will feel any pity for them!

Wonder did he ask his other child did they want to go ! Guess that would lower Nikkis standards a love child ain’t that right niks! Rosie ain’t to proud to show her step son but you are yours !

• Wow
Wonder did he ask his other child did they want to go ! Guess that would lower Nikkis standards a love child ain’t that right niks! Rosie ain’t to proud to show her step son but you are yours !
Ooh you better not touch that nerve again. We’ll have to see another bedroom rant from her with Gav sitting behind her like a bold child. He’s already in trouble for using bad language earlier. He won’t be allowed any dessert after his dinner if he’s not careful.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.