LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say jones are raging now a couple of snaps of a 2k table and she decks off to portugal for the summer so the table wont be shown again. Also they have collabed with someone who has gone against all covid regulations doesnt make them look too good now

Reactions: 11
The resort she is staying in is called The Old Village in Vilamoura.. Ive gone many many times with my family when I was young and have now brought my own kids. It's lovely but definitely not 'her' place a lot of Irish have gone to it wayyyyyyyy before instagram was even a thing.

Reactions: 6
I really hope all of this rulebreaking does effect her buisness. It's the only thing that will hit her where it hurts. Has she no regard for her unvaccinated kids. I know if a child brought to hospital up the country last week on a ventilator due to covid. It's rare but it happens

Reactions: 8
I really hope all of this rulebreaking does effect her buisness. It's the only thing that will hit her where it hurts. Has she no regard for her unvaccinated kids. I know if a child brought to hospital up the country last week on a ventilator due to covid. It's rare but it happens
No doubt herself and her family will be skipping into her store in Kildare Village, and swanning into jer dance lessons, as soon as they are back in Ireland, only holding the mask up to her face coz she's too good to put it on properly 🙄

Reactions: 8
"Sonny just knows"

Aye that his mother is a list of words I better not write here but good boy Sonny now be a good boy and be a little tit for the next few weeks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let’s just hope she doesn’t fail her test before she flies home 😝😂 that’s if she even bothers getting them.

Reactions: 5
No doubt herself and her family will be skipping into her store in Kildare Village, and swanning into jer dance lessons, as soon as they are back in Ireland, only holding the mask up to her face coz she's too good to put it on properly 🙄
Are people really going to put up with that in her classes? Surely they'll pull their kids out. Unless they have the same filthy attitude as Nikki.

Reactions: 5
Are people really going to put up with that in her classes? Surely they'll pull their kids out. Unless they have the same filthy attitude as Nikki.
A lot of parents maybe don't follow her. Why would you follow your child's dance school owner, I wouldn't bother if I was one. So they prob don't know what she's up to

Reactions: 1
A lot of parents maybe don't follow her. Why would you follow your child's dance school owner, I wouldn't bother if I was one. So they prob don't know what she's up to
They'll defo notice Pippa and Jayden not at their classes, and maybe Croia not there helping out?

Driving to Portugal with 3 kids, some holiday 🙈
she definitely is flying with Aer Lingus as she mentioned it ages back

The resort she is staying in is called The Old Village in Vilamoura.. Ive gone many many times with my family when I was young and have now brought my own kids. It's lovely but definitely not 'her' place a lot of Irish have gone to it wayyyyyyyy before instagram was even a thing.
It’s very popular with Irish with years!!!

I'd say jones are raging now a couple of snaps of a 2k table and she decks off to portugal for the summer so the table wont be shown again. Also they have collabed with someone who has gone against all covid regulations doesnt make them look too good now
I'd say poor Gav had it strapped to the roof of the car when he got the ferry over.

• Haha
I'd say poor Gav had it strapped to the roof of the car when he got the ferry over.
Did u know she got the BIGGER one for her own garden? Yah like she actually got the biggest one...... She probs got the medium sized one for Portugal!

• Haha
Did u know she got the BIGGER one for her own garden? Yah like she actually got the biggest one...... She probs got the medium sized one for Portugal!
And don’t you know the Portuguese matches will make the fire pit burn hotter and brighter than the Irish ones.

Jesus Sonny will be on later to give us a tour of the place. Once he’s finished his conference call with mensa

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMFG i thought when i saw Gavin video driving with Tony, I thought he was going on a business trip to UK or something and bringing Tony along, which is bad enough. I knew she was going, but honestly presumed it would be after 19th when things are lifted. I'm actually shocked and disgusted with her for going this early while non essential travel isn't allowed/warned against. It just shows the pure disregard for everyone else and the 16 months the rest of the country/world has put down. In the words of Nikki Grahame rip, "Who does she think she is!? Who IS She!" :rolleyes: 😂
Ah I'm so annoyed. Whatever about eye rolling and yeah we know she doesn't care/doesn't believe/will do her own thing... this is just a kick in the teeth to everyone, and 2 fingers up.
So did I when I saw the video !

Reactions: 1
Each to their own re: the vaccines if you have made an educated informed decision and that's why you are not taking it. Im fully vaccinated myself before anyone comes for me😂

I don't begrudge anyone a holiday but what I cannot stand is people like Nikki and her family who have this sanctimonious attitude towards all the rest of us who made sacrifices, real sacrifices and followed the rules 🙄 its this attitude that they and she knows better when in reality she is an uneducated sheep 🐑

She has constantly flouted restrictions then pissed and moaned about her businesses suffering while flashing all her shite for the 'gram to show how much better she is when compared to us mere mortals 🤷🏻‍♀️Which is it? Are you and your businesses struggling financially or are you out there living your best life (on HP)

Reactions: 12
It says it all when she is gone away for Terris gender reveal which I think is this week.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
13869562-0521-40FC-8B16-692A1CC8A569.png
13869562-0521-40FC-8B16-692A1CC8A569.png

No problem Gav ya sap!! Say it goes between Nikki and her sleep that she’s not in Quinta or one of the nicer resorts! That’s why she doesn’t post where she is. Goes to all the nice places for food but can’t afford to stay there as it’s not gifted !! She’s a wannabe 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Each to their own re: the vaccines if you have made an educated informed decision and that's why you are not taking it. Im fully vaccinated myself before anyone comes for me😂

I don't begrudge anyone a holiday but what I cannot stand is people like Nikki and her family who have this sanctimonious attitude towards all the rest of us who made sacrifices, real sacrifices and followed the rules 🙄 its this attitude that they and she knows better when in reality she is an uneducated sheep 🐑

She has constantly flouted restrictions then pissed and moaned about her businesses suffering while flashing all her shite for the 'gram to show how much better she is when compared to us mere mortals 🤷🏻‍♀️Which is it? Are you and your businesses struggling financially or are you out there living your best life (on HP)
It's the going away 2 weeks before the restrictions lift for me! Couldn't just wait a few more days like! That is Nikki all over!!!!!

ah here non this is taking the piss.This is clearly a non essential holiday .How did they even get away with flying with three kids even if it was a 'business ' trip!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.