LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say that's why gav drove the child was probably in the boot so no one seen them in the airport 😂😂 only joking nikki will never acknowledge that child

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Never miss an opportunity nikki "on your bike pippa" make me some money
Did they seriously bring their bikes from home to Portugal? How bloody long is this holiday gonna be that they couldn’t do without them for a week or 2. Or even just rent some 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Is she really going to go on insta later to 'answer all questions'??!?! So she's going on social media to flaunt the fact that she's breaking the rules on non-essential travel when everyone else has to wait until after 19th July 🤯 between this and her whack-job anti-vaxxer views no company should associate themselves with her and any that have been associated with her in the past should distance themselves from her!

Reactions: 8
Ah your all hilarious 😂😂😂 I’m literally loling here with all the comments - and my family think I’m nuts 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she coming on to thank everyone who has got vaccinated for her family to travel unvacinated because without that vaccine Nikie we would still be were we are Last year.
So uneducated waiting to risk the lives of her families friends neighbours customers so she could get pics for the gram sad witch

Reactions: 10
Part of me believes she loves being spoken about here, she thinks she’s famous etc. Why would you travel before July 19th when at that stage you don’t need to have essential reasons to leave? It’s what, 2 weeks away? They must be there for a good while if they went to the bother of brining a car load and also bikes etc. Very stupid showing people all around the house 24/7 and then letting people know when they are away! No doubt they will give the excuse that they are still grieving for their mam and they had to go to Portugal 🙄

Reactions: 9
She will come on and say gavs job has moved there for the next 6 weeks and make it out it's for work pull a so sue , shes a gobshite but will be back in dublin on time for Jayden to start secondary in september.

Tbh I’ve no issue with people travelling, traveling the Eu is open now and only reason Ireland is delayed is due to the hse hacking . Once they are all tested they are probably safer out there where the resorts are so quite than being in Dublin. If I didn’t have to work for the Summer and our kids hadn’t commitments with their sports club I’d be gone too. She can be a pure dose and I just can’t warm to that yoke she is married to but in this case I think she did right getting out of here for the summer

• Heart
Tbh I’ve no issue with people travelling, traveling the Eu is open now and only reason Ireland is delayed is due to the hse hacking . Once they are all tested they are probably safer out there where the resorts are so quite than being in Dublin. If I didn’t have to work for the Summer and our kids hadn’t commitments with their sports club I’d be gone too. She can be a pure dose and I just can’t warm to that yoke she is married to but in this case I think she did right getting out of here for the summer
He is like a chubby over grown school boy! He gives me the ick

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ooh you better not touch that nerve again. We’ll have to see another bedroom rant from her with Gav sitting behind her like a bold child. He’s already in trouble for using bad language earlier. He won’t be allowed any dessert after his dinner if he’s not careful.
You'd think Nikki would be more Worried about the fact Gav could have killed her bleeping father driving like a lunatic. Considering their world ended when Tina died, you'd think he'd be more responsible and careful when he's driving the only parent she has left. But no Gav, you keep bleating on about tattle instead of taking responsibility and acting like a bleeping adult. You're PATHETIC. Nikki, instead of saying listen guys Gav made a mistake and he'll never do it again, you act like WE'RE the ones in the Wrong. You pair of losers deserve each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Have to say that I’m shocked someone with a big following would head away like this. I assumed it was a July 19th departure for her. She’s not as smart as Suzanne with the “moving away” story.. I assume they flew from Belfast so they wouldn’t risk a fine. I have a cousin going to Bulgaria tomorrow & booked herself in to a hotel in Belfast, it’s full of Dublin folk heading away to the sun.. I know people say there are no checkpoints etc. but I work with a whole team from Spain based in Dublin that have been travelling back home the past two weeks & were questioned. Some were fined but our company will pay it as they are going home to work for a few weeks.
Also who the hell brings bikes on a holiday like that. How long are they planning on staying for?
I’ve stayed where she is staying and it’s not a cycling place…

Reactions: 5
I'm not shocked she headed away. He went over earlier last week and brought the bikes in the car.
Just seen his pic he put up on insta jaysus he is an ugly fucker, I honestly dont know how he got most of the girls he has got over the last 10 years I really dont know what they seen in him at all especially known who he was married to

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm not shocked she headed away. He went over earlier last week and brought the bikes in the car.
Just seen his pic he put up on insta jaysus he is an ugly fucker, I honestly dont know how he got most of the girls he has got over the last 10 years I really dont know what they seen in him at all especially known who he was married to
I’ve mentioned it here before that he kinda freaks me out. I’d say he is very narky & controlling

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why is he always cheating???

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.