LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder did he ask his other child did they want to go ! Guess that would lower Nikkis standards a love child ain’t that right niks! Rosie ain’t to proud to show her step son but you are yours !
They addressed that said it’s just a rumour spread by people on tattle.. the past while Rosies been shown a lot of Rueben, wonder what happened and why she had a change of heart?

Reactions: 1
They addressed that said it’s just a rumour spread by people on tattle.. the past while Rosies been shown a lot of Rueben, wonder what happened and why she had a change of heart?
Well with Rosie it wasn’t good for her profile to be the bitter stepmom as Stephanie make a huge thing about Paul not being active on Rubens life so that’s why she had a change of heart and seeing as she barely seems to be emotionally available to her own it’s defo an act with Ruben. With Nikki it’s not good for their profile to have a kid come on the scene after years and years of gav not having anything to do with him. I do wonder will Nikki ever really be fulfilled in her life. No matter what she has or gets she never ever seems happy!

Reactions: 6
Well with Rosie it wasn’t good for her profile to be the bitter stepmom as Stephanie make a huge thing about Paul not being active on Rubens life so that’s why she had a change of heart and seeing as she barely seems to be emotionally available to her own it’s defo an act with Ruben. With Nikki it’s not good for their profile to have a kid come on the scene after years and years of gav not having anything to do with him. I do wonder will Nikki ever really be fulfilled in her life. No matter what she has or gets she never ever seems happy!
Oh really I didn’t know that about Paul and Stephanie. I remember when they first got together Rosie was always around Reuben, then he just disappeared.. did he never have anything to do with the “child” or was it just when they came into fame😂

Gav sharing the story of Zlatan using a techno gym bike on his yacht, as if he supplied it to him himself 🤣 what a clown.

And for “a lion who doesn’t worry about the opinions of sheep” they seem to mention us losers on tattle a lot. Or post tit like this to make themselves look more important/successful….
🤨

Reactions: 15
Omg never knew Gav had another child
Wonder did he ask his other child did they want to go ! Guess that would lower Nikkis standards a love child ain’t that right niks! Rosie ain’t to proud to show her step son but you are yours !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.