LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to have photo Id plus your proof of vaccination card when entering , i presume it will be down to each restaurant etc to check these and make sure it’s enforced 🤔

Reactions: 2
That will change I bet, Delta is so gonna ruin this summer and travel. Next announcement from gov only vaccinated ppl can travel watch this space
Again, they can't legally do this. They have advised that only vaccinated people travel, but they cannot legally enforce it. This is an agreement with the whole of the EU, they have to fall in line with other member states. You can't force people to get vaccinated to have a decent quality of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yea I mean I’m vaccinated fully a while and Nikki is a pain in the hole, but definitely the vaccine thing can’t be enforced it’s just ‘guidance / public health advice’

Reactions: 4
Again, they can't legally do this. They have advised that only vaccinated people travel, but they cannot legally enforce it. This is an agreement with the whole of the EU, they have to fall in line with other member states. You can't force people to get vaccinated to have a decent quality of life.
They can enforce it by means of having to quarantine, they are doing this already

Reactions: 5
Hi new member 😉😉 because of the common travel area everyone groups ireland and England together and also the EU green cert is to be delayed by 3 weeks to allow more vaccinations
What’s with the 😉😉😉 been here months…ps this is rubbish ! The common travel area with the UK will not mean rules applying to brits will apply to us. For that to happen the entire green cert would need to be scrapped.

Ps - vaccinated and not a Nikki supporter. But so much rubbish being shared here re travel , green certs etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi new member 😉😉 because of the common travel area everyone groups ireland and England together and also the EU green cert is to be delayed by 3 weeks to allow more vaccinations
Is that official they are delaying the green cert?? We are flying end of July and haven’t heard that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think that dress actually suits her so much more than the stuff she previously "modeled". Much more age appropriate and looks nice.

Reactions: 3
I wonder how jayden feels with his Mam on insta showing how you can Show More of your Boobs. Nikki has a fabulous figure, but I feel like she forgets jaydens mates are at an age where they have phones... I'd die of embarrassment.

Is that official they are delaying the green cert?? We are flying end of July and haven’t heard that!!
No it's not official. People are just spouting rubbish on this thread.
Edit; don't get guideline info from a bloody tattle thread. Go to gov.ie

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder how jayden feels with his Mam on insta showing how you can Show More of your Boobs. Nikki has a fabulous figure, but I feel like she forgets jaydens mates are at an age where they have phones... I'd die of embarrassment.
wait till he starts secondary school soon, totally different kettle of fish 🤭 that’s when it’ll all start. Primary school goers haven't a clue and are oblivious to a lot of that stuff. Secondary schools on the other hand will eat you for dinner. I’d say that’s why he’s allergic to her pointing that phone at his face.

also she said recently she respects his wishes to not be on camera and she’d always listen to anyone that wouldn’t want to be on camera. What about her poor dad that protests constantly about being filmed. Doesn’t respect him enough to listen to him I see.

Reactions: 5
No it's not official. People are just spouting rubbish on this thread.
Edit; don't get guideline info from a bloody tattle thread. Go to gov.ie
Thanks you . Oh I know the amount pure lies of read on here is unreal 😂😂. Hadnt see the news yesterday so was wondering had I missed something 🙈

So did she the fire pit for free
I’d say so . I’m waiting 3 months for mine ( without the Firepit as my friends caught fire ) I messaged her about that and she said luckily they come with a 3 year guarantee 😂😂 bit late when your house has caught fire 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I’d say so . I’m waiting 3 months for mine ( without the Firepit as my friends caught fire ) I messaged her about that and she said luckily they come with a 3 year guarantee 😂😂 bit late when your house has caught fire 🙄
Ah but sure its not her house so that won't make a bit of difference to her 🙈

• Haha
Not her house so she won't give a tit 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Anyone else just think her house is a big load of expensive stuff but just crammed into it. Like pippa o Connor has the space and grounds nikki has that big sofa. The hot tub. The bbq and pizza oven and the big wooden house and playframe all collab but it's thousands just all thrown into a wee enough Garden. Also does collab mean completely free or a hefty discount

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.