LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just an Irish thing where children are seen a hindrance on a holiday/hotel break 😂

The Europe is very family friendly
There’s not a huge amount of families there as it’s price prohibitive for a lot of people

But unless you book into an adults only hotel like Monart you are going to expect children?

Reactions: 5
It will be very interesting to see, I’m guessing they gave her a hefty discount.. when she pays for something she doesn’t be long letting us know
I’d be even shocked to hear that to be honest. That hotel needs no advertising especially from someone like her. The thoughts of spending a fortune on a hotel and having her & the kids shrieking, making tik toks & talking shite would kill me

Reactions: 6
I’d be even shocked to hear that to be honest. That hotel needs no advertising especially from someone like her. The thoughts of spending a fortune on a hotel and having her & the kids shrieking, making tik toks & talking shite would kill me
Maybe they didn’t give it in return for advertising, especially when dealing with beggars like the whelans.. manipulating and narcissistic traits can work wonders in PR.. especially if he was there recently, I can imagine he/they sweet talked (begged) their way to the presidential suite..

Reactions: 1
Is it just an Irish thing where children are seen a hindrance on a holiday/hotel break 😂

There’s not a huge amount of families there as it’s price prohibitive for a lot of people

But unless you book into an adults only hotel like Monart you are going to expect children?
I know in a normal hotel children will be there but if I was going to The Europe I would've put it in the same league as The Monart and expected there to not be children!

Maybe they didn’t give it in return for advertising, especially when dealing with beggars like the whelans.. manipulating and narcissistic traits can work wonders in PR.. especially if he was there recently, I can imagine he/they sweet talked (begged) their way to the presidential suite..
Oh was he there recently? I didn’t know that.

She’s in the presidential suite which costs approx €3,800 for 2 nights 😱😱 gav was there flogging his gym stuff last week so doubt after getting it discounted or gifted…. Seriously who would pay that for 2 nights in Kerry!!!
No way that’s a sickening price

• Sick
Reactions: 4
No way that’s a sickening price
I was fake /dream pricing a Maldives holiday today for 2 adults 2 kids all inclusive /sea plane /flights etc and it was only a little over double that...for a week..in the Maldives ! Kerry vs Maldives..hmmmm

Reactions: 4
I just looked at her stories there. That’s a beautiful suite and really not right to have kids in it. I can see doors and all getting knocked to pieces with that Walker. Cringing every time it knocked off the door, wall or table. She really doesn’t give a shite. Id be flat out panicking something would be damaged.

I agree! The Europa had family rooms so family’s are welcome . I have always stayed in hotels with my kids and I have to say they are far better behaved than most Adults. If you want child free then go to an adult only hotel.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was fake /dream pricing a Maldives holiday today for 2 adults 2 kids all inclusive /sea plane /flights etc and it was only a little over double that...for a week..in the Maldives ! Kerry vs Maldives..hmmmm
I know which one I would take 🤣

Gavins post about not liking face masks - so innappropriate does he not realise they save lives ?

Gavins post about not liking face masks - so innappropriate does he not realise they save lives ?
Even though he seems quite chilled & smilie I think he seems like a sly controlling person. Is that just me that thinks that? Maybe I am reading too much into it but sometimes Nikki references him telling her to exercise (I know he has the sports equiptment company) but he hardly looks like he exercises everyday himself. I dunno just get weird vibes that he one of those - must have a looking perfect dolly on my arm kinda guy

Reactions: 10
Does she ever put #gifted #collab on anything how has she not been reported for this!

I stayed in
If the likes of Lough Rynn and The Europe have to give free rooms to these dopes at the weekend something is wrong! You'd imagine they would be fully booked!
Lough Rynn before and I’ll be honest it’s nothing to right home about where as I’ve also stayed in it’s sister hotel kilronan and that’s a lot nicer !

Reactions: 2
I just looked at her stories there. That’s a beautiful suite and really not right to have kids in it. I can see doors and all getting knocked to pieces with that Walker. Cringing every time it knocked off the door, wall or table. She really doesn’t give a shite. Id be flat out panicking something would be damaged.
All I could think of when he was in the walker was how terrible it is on his little feet, now I did use a walker for my daughter but constantly monitored the way her feet were on the ground, the minute she scooted on her tip toes like him I got rid, it needs to be hired up or put away. At that age my little one was pushing around the push walker or a little pram instead and Crawling about.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.