LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're right, it is pronounced with the T but I was very surprised at her knowing that!
Same, she did go a bit overboard with it though, as usual. She's always over pronouncing her t's for the gram 😂 can't have her real accent slipping out.

Reactions: 2
Who does she think she’s fooling with the over pronouncing of every word. I’d say if she’s not recording something, she sounds like her dad or David. Terrie is the very same. I’d say the pair of them sound as common as muck when the camera is turned off.

Reactions: 3
I hate the whole big brag fest look at this , look at that , why not just go and enjoy yourself if you paid and don’t have to plug every corner of the room .Are you face timing? , no bragging to a load of strangers while the baby is left to his own devices in a walker , I’ll never accept that living their lives talking to themselves into a phone as normal ... it’s anything but .

Reactions: 8
I hate the whole big brag fest look at this , look at that , why not just go and enjoy yourself if you paid and don’t have to plug every corner of the room .Are you face timing? , no bragging to a load of strangers while the baby is left to his own devices in a walker , I’ll never accept that living their lives talking to themselves into a phone as normal ... it’s anything but .
Becauseee what would be the point in going if you can't show off to your peasant followers?? 🥴

Reactions: 5
Becauseee what would be the point in going if you can't show off to your peasant followers?? 🥴
I’ll never forget that comment 🙈 but seriously maybe it’s because we don’t live our lives through a lens that I find it so bizarre ,but it’s ridiculous. I can’t image walking around with my face in the phone and kids scattered here there & everywhere while I showed off the bleeping wardrobe 🙄 madness .

Was it worth the money.. “ask gav”.. “gav looked after all the reservations” definitely gifted to or begged of by “gav” when he was down earlier in the month.. control freak Nikki usually doesn’t allow “gav” to have much of a say in anything

Reactions: 14
To the person who told her she really deserved the stay, you need to have a long hard look at yourself and reflect on your life 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They aren't booked out until November. There's availability in July

Sorry but I hate this shite of "gavin treated us"
Gav in his hole treated them.. gav begged for it hence why she hasn’t put gifted although she rarely puts gifted on anything anyway but she knows she wouldn’t get away with not # this one so took the snakey way out

Gavin gifting them doesn't even make any sense as he went too. You can't gift something to yourself 😂 it just comes across like they don't discuss financial things as a married couple #couplegoals #not
Also, 3800 is an absolute insane price. Can't believe non blaggers actually pay those prices.

Last edited:
Letting on she doesn’t know the details….. I’d say poor Gav can’t go to the bathroom unless he gets permission from Nikki. And she’d probably have to give him directions as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's no way you'd bring the kids of u paid for it its def some sort of heavy discount gift ect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.