LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t beggy Mitchell class … champagne is a region of France Nikki! and one of the brands is Moet not moowetttt. Honestly beyond embarrassing.

Maybe Dom perignon is Dom perrieon and Crystal is a nightclub on harcourt street 🤷🏼‍♀️

I mean sparking wine may be more your style ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is this a gifted stay?
I’m thinking it has to be.. she never tags anything as gifted or other until she’s called out for it and whenever she does pay for anything she tells us in a real passive aggressive manner.. the two things I can think of that she paid for and made a song and dance about it was the wedding dress service where they boxed it up for her and when she got her laundry done

She's not used to pronouncing her Ts, only for the gram, so she didn't know that when people said Moet they were actually pronouncing it right

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she ever put #gifted #collab on anything how has she not been reported for this!

I stayed in

Lough Rynn before and I’ll be honest it’s nothing to right home about where as I’ve also stayed in it’s sister hotel kilronan and that’s a lot nicer !
Sent an email to [email protected]
Getting tired of all these influencers being less than honest.

Reactions: 1
Sent an email to [email protected]
Getting tired of all these influencers being less than honest.
You might as well have emailed the man in the moon.. you’ll get a reply in a few months time saying they have contacted said “blogger” and they have followed all the rules.. maddening I know, it’s unreal that they get away with so much

To be fair we don't know if it is gifted or not, we are just speculating. She could very well have paid for it like

His page seems to be gone now. Went for a nosey, what did he say?
Here’s the post. What a tosser. Probably bagged his Guinness for free as well. It was probably Gavin who was gifted the hotel stay & not Nikki as part of a gym equipment deal which is possibly why Beggy Mitchell Nikki isn’t mentioning a #gifted or #collab. Does anyone really care? Reality is there’s very little she actually owns or paid for herself so don’t be fooled by the fake lifestyle she portrays to have.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I'm confused, Moët is pronounced with the t on the end... Or is it just the fact she totally overemphasized the t?

Reactions: 1
I'm confused, Moët is pronounced with the t on the end... Or is it just the fact she totally overemphasized the t?
Most is pronounced without the t, from what I remember so it Mo -a . Of she pronounced it mowet she was was incorrect👍

ETA: @GreenFlamingo apologies you are correct . If it was just Moet on its own, no t but because its et Chandon you pronounce the t. You learn something new everyday 😊

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.