LittleBowPip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure the 50k they won on irelands got talent went a long towards the lifestyle and setting up gavs business etc cause the dance kids didn't get it

Reactions: 8
Why does always make pippa say wats in her hot chocolate because it’s soy milk and not cows milk sure Nikki eats milk chocolate 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Because she's better then everyone else cause she drinks soy milk. Didn't you know that? So she needs to let us know at every given moment that she is drinking soy milk... Or when she's eating a salad. Oh i miss those "here's pippa eating a salad" videos. They were great craic. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In fairness that little girl is a beautiful little girl such a shame her mother constantly flaunting them in front of a camera for freebies let the wayne drink hot chocolate in peace

Reactions: 8
In fairness that little girl is a beautiful little girl such a shame her mother constantly flaunting them in front of a camera for freebies let the wayne drink hot chocolate in peace
She looked at her mammy for approval to her speech at the end 😔

Reactions: 1
I thought that too, but her dad is a single parent, so is allowed a bubble, who i assume is Nikki's household.... in saying that, im very sure Aimee and Chrissie are still seeing both households too, which is absolutely not allowed, they just wont show it anymore🙄
The dad lives with the granny so not alone so he doesn’t need a bubble!

Reactions: 2
How talented was her Mam , that dress is gorgeous , great business idea never knew you could get anything done like that .

Reactions: 6
I wondered that myself.. knowing how sneaky nikki is, I’d say gifted! ( also, if it wasn’t she would’ve made a smart comment about how she paid for it herself)!
What makes her think she’s above needing to say gift or whatever.

like she never says it, more as a passing comment “look what arrived”

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.