LittleBowPip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can think of better things to be at on a Saturday night rather than listening to narcissistic Nikki 🙄
Sit in silence for Nikki to talk the hind legs off a donkey for an hour about how amazing she is. Nah, I’d rather stick pins in my eyes.

Reactions: 8
Sit in silence for Nikki to talk the hind legs off a donkey for an hour about how amazing she is. Nah, I’d rather stick pins in my eyes.
Could you ever imagine being that much of a narcissist though that you think you are important enough to have a zoom of you just talking 😒 these people need to get some real life friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
600 odd request out of nearly 50,000 followers is actually embarrassingly low amount! If that's as many people as you interact with then there really is no need for #sp etc cause you not hitting targets.

Reactions: 7
Focus in on the Qs I screenshotted on my phone from her insta... ‘your favourite takeaway’ ‘your favourite holiday’
What kind of losers are out there
Who gives a flying duck what vegan shite she eats!!

and sure we all know her favourite holiday is to her Portugal 🙄

Reactions: 3
Focus in on the Qs I screenshotted on my phone from her insta... ‘your favourite takeaway’ ‘your favourite holiday’
What kind of losers are out there
Is it any wonder Covid spread so rapidly with thick’s like this living amongst us. Her fave take away is whatever is free & her fave place is Portugal because you know they own it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My favourite question I saw on that story was " how do you cope being in the public eye and how do you stay grounded" 😂
Oh dear.
I'd have loved to see how she answered that one.
Also agree that 600 people wanting to zoom out of nearly 50000 people who "follow" you, is pretty shite... Its mad for someone like her, even that many would want to know what she's eating for breakfast or what milk she uses but in grand scheme of things, it's pretty low.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m actually stunned though at the whole thing... like my friends are nearly sick of zoom!! We are all still pals but we are over it and life is hard. I certainly won’t be jumping on zoom with 5/600 other people from Instagram that I don’t know. Baffled

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.