LittleBowPip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously need tighter laws about this tit! Absolutely no transparency whatsoever with her!! Thinks she’s above everyone else.
100%, if they weren’t so snakey and trying to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes there would be no need for the likes of tattle or call out pages.. they can call it trolls or bullying or whatever they want but at the end of the day it’s calling them out on their bulshit and lies and if they weren’t at it there’d be nothing to call them out on!

Reactions: 6
Girls stop the lights .... Nikki ACTUALLY paid for something 🙈🤣 holy crap Nikki how did that feel ?! Was it hard for you 🤣 get a bleeping grip you Moran that’s what happens in the real world!! People PAY for stuff !!!

• Haha
Girls stop the lights .... Nikki ACTUALLY paid for something 🙈🤣 holy crap Nikki how did that feel ?! Was it hard for you 🤣 get a bleeping grip you Moran that’s what happens in the real world!! People PAY for stuff !!!
And €150!! Isn’t she brilliant

Reactions: 1
It so rarely happens that she actually pays the stuff she shows on instagram that she needs to clarify it 🙄 she does get gifted a lot but she also buys a LOT of stuff for someone who was worried about her businesses very recently. Shes spending money daily on stuff she doesn't need, I mean she bought at least 6 NUK food trays the other day. And said "oh I don't know why I bought so many of them..." she got her wedding dressed cleaned and boxed...150euro A luxury not a necessity during difficult financial times. Someone who is worried that their businesses future certainly would not be spending money on this kind of stuff daily and showing everyone she was whinging to about how stressful it all is. It's all well and good to do all this and buy whatever you like in good times, but when she's whinging to the public about how hard it all is and how her
businesses may not survive...how can you take her seriously.

Reactions: 8
The nuk trays bothered me! Like is there any need for 6? Like that’s 36 different variations of food. And weekly she does her “batch” cook with all her organic veg! So no need for 6!

sure how many years is she married? It was hardly essential to have the dress done now!

Reactions: 4
I may sound like a horrible person now but the way she says to Sonny “don’t let it fall now good boy” he’s what? 7/8 months old? Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's absolutely pointless, you can't have any kind of conversation with 500 people! It'll just be her talking at them. And who the hell are these 500+ people desperate to chat to her? I know lockdown is tough for everyone right now but i didn't think it was that bad!
500 for zoom.....why?

Reactions: 3
That's absolutely pointless, you can't have any kind of conversation with 500 people! It'll just be her talking at them. And who the hell are these 500+ people desperate to chat to her? I know lockdown is tough for everyone right now but i didn't think it was that bad!
Honestly don't see the point like...the idea of having a zoom was to make it small and personal like you're having "the chats"....if she wanted 500+ people to watch her speal on she should have just stuck to Insta Lives.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Honestly don't see the point like...the idea of having a zoom was to make it small and personal like you're having "the chats"....if she wanted 500+ people to watch her speal on she should have just stuck to Insta Lives.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
500. People either need their head tested or 250 are just doing it for inside chat

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Look I know we can’t go out but surely these 500 people have actual friends they could do a zoom call with? And yano....get a chance to talk 😂😂😂😂

wait for the #ifyouknowyoukbow

Reactions: 4
So Eeefffaaa Devlin started this thing of doing Zoom calls with 100 followers, mics off for attendees and she would invite her Insta huns, oops I mean friends on for the lolz. Nikki was invited to one of hers now all of a sudden Nikki is doing her own🤔Is it possible its monetised or can be monetised in some way or is it to show brands how many people are interested in her and how high her engagement is?

Reactions: 7
So Eeefffaaa Devlin started this thing of doing Zoom calls with 100 followers, mics off for attendees and she would invite her Insta huns, oops I mean friends on for the lolz. Nikki was invited to one of hers now all of a sudden Nikki is doing her own🤔Is it possible its monetised or can be monetised in some way or is it to show brands how many people are interested in her and how high her engagement is?
I would say that’s the longer term plan alright or at least create a group to throw AF links to & see how many swipe up. My husband would leave me if I told him I was going to attend a zoom with someone from insta & 499 strangers .

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.