LittleBowPip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does all the wealth come from, is she making a mint at selling bows or does gav have a high up job ?? It’s spend spend spend all the time showing off her house and buys .who could afford to do all them alterations to their house, new sofas , new furniture, new nursery, new playroom done up -constant buying. extreme extravaganze

Reactions: 3
Where does all the wealth come from, is she making a mint at selling bows or does gav have a high up job ?? It’s spend spend spend all the time showing off her house and buys .who could afford to do all them alterations to their house, new sofas , new furniture, new nursery, new playroom done up -constant buying. extreme extravaganze
It’s all free / begged.

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t pay for it, silly. It’s all gifted.

She doesn’t pay for it, silly. It’s all gifted.
It’s hardly all gifted!!me and my hubby both work full time in good jobs and couldn’t afford that style of living -I laugh how all these bloggers just say that they work hard to provide a comfortable lifestyle for themselves and their families but they portray a luxurious lifestyle that most can’t subscribe to -they are either loaded or up to their eyes in debt!!

Reactions: 4
Nikki is steaming his food with her essence of righteousness.

Jk she'd never look at a fryer. Organic all the way for the pretentious snob
That carrot & parsnip is in a frying pan and she adds water.
For someone who was gifted all the fancy products surely she’s got a food warmer?

Reactions: 2
It definitely appears that they are rotten in it 🤣 the kids have the best of gear , the wardrobes are bursting and every occasion is flash harry , as the saying goes if ya have it flaunt it ( to all us pheasants) 😂

Reactions: 2
As my nan would say all fur coat and no knickers. Wants to give the impression that she buys everything because she can afford it when we know she's gifted the majority of stuff or gets huge discounts I'm sorry but I'm sick of seeing these fools and all the eejits on instagram getting free stuff it's so f##king annoying. It turns me off buying from any of those business.

And for allowing your child on a treadmill what was she thinking, the danger of it. You can see she's going to grow up to be one of these mean type girls which is very sad.

Reactions: 10
That carrot & parsnip is in a frying pan and she adds water.
For someone who was gifted all the fancy products surely she’s got a food warmer?
Honestly I couldn't be bothered...tiny frying pan...I'm a bad mam....I used a microwave 🥴

Reactions: 1
Need to know who HASN'T gifted her stuff and I'll vote for them
I'm so disappointed at the brands that I love gifting her....I know they don't really care about who she is as a person it's just for exposure but still I think I actually have to work to buy these and at that I, like every other person have to wait for bills to be paid first.... takes a lot planning and saving to spend on them where they're happily given free to someone who has money coming out their arse 😤

Reactions: 4
Some decent brands in there, also used the link for teetha! Thanks nicki I wouldn’t have know to vote for them without the swipe up!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.