Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie glow

VIP Member
The smell of vapes there's someone using one at the bus stop and it smells absolutely vile she's coughing her lungs up too so probably tastes vile as well

Reactions: 17

HowlOwl

VIP Member
I’m so incandescent with rage on 4 counts

a work colleague of my husbands ( a bloke) knocked on the door for a chat, we live near a popular dog walking area and he had knocked on for my husband who was on the loo at the time, we had a chat and a laugh and waived goodbye only for me to be described to my husband later on at work as ‘awful’ I’m so mad I want to cry

just been to Tesco’s it doesn’t shut till midnight but my god the dirty looks from the staff stacking shelves for daring to purchase stuff this was at 9.00 pm same for B&M again two women actually huffing and puffing and arguing at having to man the tills and serve us 😳

And my husband being a dick for not telling that bloke to fuck off (he heard the conversation we had)
And for being the sort of person who always has to say the opposite of everything I say all the time

PISSED OFF 😡
The work colleague texted your husband (or WhatsApp etc), said you were awful, which obviously you’re not, and he told you? Pretty crappy from both of them!

• Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Before it happens...

I hate the fact you can't discuss or complain about sanitary towels or tampons without someone dropping in to try and convert you to the moon cup.
No thanks!
Or those period pants. When I was still having periods (I’m 51 now so past this crap) I bled so heavily those pants would have been as useful as a lace cup coaster 😂. When you say they’re not for me you get accused of burning down the Amazon and killing off the last grey rhino

• Haha

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
I've treat myself to a luxury tan boosting aftersun to try and keep some holiday colour and it just seems to be made of pure glitter 😬. I've walked the puppy tonight looking like a junior going to her first disco.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kim Mild

VIP Member
When you talk about how someone is feeling unwell and the reply is. 'have you been to the doctors? ' People visiting the doctors for every little ailment is what's wrong with the NHS. And the doctors aren't magic . A lot of things are actually viral and people recover anyway, in time.

Catfan2

Chatty Member
Today I was years old when - ugh 😑
My daughter’s choice of friends - she’s an adult btw and I don’t interfere at all but I can see these people aren’t the best influences.
Trying to put on my dressing gown when one of the sleeves is inside out.
Influencers pretending to care by saying ‘how are you all today?’ Like they give a shit, it’s all for engagement.
Boy racers screeching round the neighbourhood at night - selfish pricks.
That will do for now 😉

ot55

VIP Member
How selfish people are. I’m at the train station and it’s pouring it down. There’s one bench that’s under the shelter, all the rest aren’t covered. A lady has sat right in the middle of the bench and put all her bags on the seat so no one else can sit down. It’s pretty busy. So selfish.

• Wow
  • Sad

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
In work they are having a Christmas bring and share - I brought my own lunch in as I'm veggie and I don't want to fight for scraps with a load of meat-eaters eating the small amount of veggie options.

So I went to get my lunch out of the fridge only to find someone has taken my lunch to the bring and share 🙄😡
So I've had to go out in the rain to buy my lunch again. Fuming 😤

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Reed diffusers they smell lovely in the shop get them set up at home and absolutely nothing I might as well shove some twigs from the garden in an old jam jar and save a few quid it would have the same effect after all

• Haha

Sibz

VIP Member
When you're sat next to someone who keeps bouncing their knee or foot up and down when you're on a sofa, and the whole fucking sofa shakes 🤬 STOP FUCKING DOING THAT and sit still

• Haha
  • Sad

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
Oh dear I have quite a few

1) "Mental Health" - hes got "Mental health" - erm - its Mental Health issues, problems, struggles etc - not just mental health.
2) The word "cup cakes" its a fairy cake
3) Other peoples food photos, always make me want to vomit
4) Amanda Holden, Daniella Westbroke and Katie Price
5) "Bangs" "Pants" - instead of fringe and trousers
6) The word "Panties" it just sounds sleazy and something that Ron Jeremy would say whilst sweating everywhere
7) People who leave their engines running and just sit in the car, the noise is bloody annoying - especially old diesel high milage taxis
8) People who walk around with their phone on handsfree shouting replies to a conversation, one woman who is super loud stands in the underpass doing it and it echos up the road - also those who do it in their car, do they realise everyone can hear them talking about their itchy groin.
9) People with loud or backfiring cars / motor bikes, they scare the shit out of my dog and they sound like a horrible wet fart, a true performance engine would purr not spit and pop
10) Stupid eyebrows, I would rather see a natural monobrow than these crayoned on monstrosities
11) Butter Cream, its disgusting and sickly if more than 1mm thick, put jam or icing on!
12) Grazing tables - urgh - sausage rolls squashed up against donuts, fruit and biscuits. Looks scabby and dirty and all those hands touching the food.

Phew I feel a bit better now! Sorry all!
Fairy cakes are smaller than cupcakes, and traditionally drizzled with a little icing. Cup cakes can actually be a small version of any cake - hence you get red velvet cupcakes, for example and are decorated with buttercream icing, but traditionally fairy cakes are simple vanilla sponge. You can buy cake cases in both sizes.

I know cupcakes have really taken off in the last 20 years and they probably did come over the pond from the US, but they’re not the same as our lovely little fairy cakes you’d bake with your mum growing up ☺

• Heart

troutpout69

VIP Member
First time poster so not sure if this has been mentioned but parents letting kids use devices in public with no headphones so we’re subjected to peppa pig or cbeebies whilst we eat in a Restuarant .. get some headphones !!!
I actually get annoyed seeing kids with devices all the time! I take mine out and they are told to leave devices behind to communicate with me, but to also behave. I don’t think it’s good to always have them zoned out on something in restaurants! They’ll lose the ability to make conversation!

iieee

VIP Member
Why the hell would you tell someone their wife was awful?! Says a lot more about him than you!! What a nasty man.

• Heart

JoJo76

VIP Member
When the TV goes into the countdown for standby mode and I can't find the remote that sorts it.

• Haha

cowtastrophe

Chatty Member
Looked out of the window earlier and two door to door sellers were using the bonnet of my car parked on my driveway as a table for their paperwork and a place to put their water bottles and bags. Sake!

• Wow
  • Angry