Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
It's very bizarre. If you feel the need to tell everyone you know that your kid is poorly then that's your choice, but the photos aren't necessary. We don't need to see little Jimmy's rosy-cheeked face looking miserable on the sofa while he watches shit daytime telly, accompanied by the caption "my poorly little man ☹"
The instamum who recently showed the v&d station set up in her boys room was also too much!

cowtastrophe

Chatty Member
I live in Belgium (tri-lingual country), in the Dutch-speaking part. English is not my native language.
Packages of food etc. are in Dutch, as well as French and German.
Grated cheese is 'Gemalen kaas' in Dutch and 'Fromage rapé' in French.

So one day I have this British friend over and we are having spaghetti and I ask him if he wanted some raped cheese to go with it.
He looked at me like I was one or other cuckoo, it was only days later that another friend said that it was not quite the same in English. :ROFLMAO:
I worked with a Swedish guy and he showed me the box of chewing tobacco which was called Rape. He hadn’t quite made the connection with the translation at first.

cowtastrophe

Chatty Member
A taxi driver shortchanged me today.

Only a small amount of money but what's annoying me is, I get the feeling he did it deliberately.
That‘s really irritating! Was it late at night and he thought you might have been drunk? I had a taxi driver try to overcharge me one night because I was on my own and presumably he thought I wouldn’t realise.