Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
People who make liking a celeb their personality trait.

Looking at you taylor swift fans 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 15

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Someone did. It’s just the entitlement in the first place. I see it all the time on the train too, someone will claim two seats with their tiny bag and when you ask them to move it, it’s like you’ve seriously inconvenienced them.
I have occasionally started to sit down without asking. They move the tiny bag mighty fast then.

• Haha

qwikti

Chatty Member
Shouty YouTube adverts.

‘IF YOU HAVE AN HOUR THIS WEEK YOU CAN LEARN PIANO’

Fucking slow down. I’m trying to nod off to a documentary, having my ears blasted clean off by some shouty man in an advert is the last thing I need.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cheapseats

Chatty Member
Changing the bed. By the time I've wrestled the fitted sheet over the 4 corners of the mattress I am exhausted and want a lie down....but there's still the duvet cover to put on

Pinhead Larry

Chatty Member
When you’re walking fast cos you’re in a rush to get somewhere and then someone merges in to your path from the side and walks slow infront of you even though they could see you rushing and then you’re trapped behind them for no reason. Absolutely infuriating and I feel like they do it on purpose 😂

• Haha

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
These stupid bottles with the lid which is attached to the neck of the bottle? Someone tell me you know what I mean. It makes the lid impossible to put on!!!

• Heart

Sibz

VIP Member
Jus-Rol Cinammon swirls.
They've changed the recipe.
They've increased the level of customer participation in cake preparation and baking. I never wanted this.
They now seem to taste primarily of soap. They were nice before they had to change everything.
Another of lifes simple pleasures gone like dust in the wind.
I've never had a new improved recipe that was actually improved come to think of it. I reckon what they really mean is - we've cut out as much expensive ingredients as possible but kept the price the same and hoped you wouldn't notice

Greedy bastards!

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
My dog will wait until it is complete silence in our house then do one really loud bark for absolutely no reason, right behind me. Makes me jump every time. She's definitely doing it on purpose
And when I tell my dog off for it she does a little ‘Hrmph’ noise/bark under her breath😂 She’s like a defiant teenager who has to have the last word

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
My dog will wait until it is complete silence in our house then do one really loud bark for absolutely no reason, right behind me. Makes me jump every time. She's definitely doing it on purpose

• Haha

April89

Chatty Member
I work with children and I am fed up of a small minority of them being SO cheeky! Just absolutely precocious and rude, snatching whatever pen I’m holding if they want to use it, demanding and making rude comments - I work with 10 and 11 year olds so they aren’t little kids either!

• Wow
  • Angry

LucyEyelesbarrow

VIP Member
When you’re walking fast cos you’re in a rush to get somewhere and then someone merges in to your path from the side and walks slow infront of you even though they could see you rushing and then you’re trapped behind them for no reason. Absolutely infuriating and I feel like they do it on purpose 😂
In similar vein, when you're caught behind a couple walking more slowly than you and you cross the road to get away from them. They then cross the fucking road as well and manage to end up just ahead of you again on the other side, again walking more slowly than you need to be. 😖

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I made the biggest mistake of my life putting an old laptop on Freecycle. I must have had over a thousand emails. I weeded out all the 'me plz' and 'I'll have it thx' and 'can u deliver?' replies and ended up giving it to a local man who runs computer repair shops for learning disabled adults.

• Heart

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Whenever I’m cooking my bf will stand in the kitchen, getting in my way, conveniently always in front of the drawer or cupboard that I want to go in next

• Haha

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
People moaning about Christmas stuff being in the shops early. Some of us like to spread the cost. I've already started buying some non-perishable food stuff. If I just chuck a couple of bits in with the shopping each week it doesn't add much to the bill.
The past couple of years I've started around now and had most of it sorted by December, which then left my December wage free to treat us to a nice Christmassy day out, rather than having a huge shopping bill to account for.

• Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
A colleague who sent me an IM saying "Hi" and nothing else. They sent it last night but I had just logged off. I responded "Hi" this morning. I never do this...only when I get one worded messages. She sent another message back arund 40 mins before the end of the day today saying "Hey" which I ignored as I was busy and I knew I would be staying online late.

Just tell me what you want when you send the first message!

• Haha